What's new

India prepares SPYDER missiles for Pakistan border after three year delay

No one cares or expects you to do anything, The point being made is that Pakistan's issues with Israel so far are isolated to the Palestinian issue.

Pakistan does not recognise Israel, but if Israelis genuinely want to pursue relations in the future with us and other Palestine supporting nations, they would be smart to abstain from such activities.
why china dont complain that we sell india weapons?

why china dont complain that we sell india weapons?
they also have problems with india and we have very good realtion with chineese we help them with watter tech and other technologies

well they are teror if some one try to give them weapons we will destroy the delivery what we doing all the time latley
Dani....you are brave against unarmed kids throwing stones....your forefathers were slaughtered by the pharaohs and then you were frog marched to be gassed not even a hundred years ago and now you have built up a torture camp called has a and you are brave against kids. Remember Lebanon just a few years ago. You are pussies crying

Dani....you are brave against unarmed kids throwing stones....your forefathers were slaughtered by the pharaohs and then you were frog marched to be gassed not even a hundred years ago and now you have built up a torture camp called has a and you are brave against kids. Remember Lebanon just a few years ago. You are pussies crying
try to send them weapons and look what heppen

just like you are afraid of Russia arming Iran.
as long they dont give them nukes i dont see problem

Bro calm down India is a sovereign country and she can buy from who ever sell it to them and at the same token we have got the right to buy and sell to who ever we choose. If we don't arm Syria or Lebanon its our foreign office mistake. You have to lobby them not here. I do understand your sentiments but think like that just PAF have got one more layer of Indian defence to go through, its not the end of the world for them. Now Mach 7 missiles are beginning to appear and are on the horizon and it won't be long when countries will deploy them. Technology changes and in near future that we have to worry about not these spiders or cockroaches should worry us.
we dont do it to do demage pakistan forget it we need money to develop our industry think we can have problem with china because of that

Butt hurt! Was India butt hurt when it was crying to Papa US to stop the sale of the F-16s to Pakistan? Suddenly the standards change? Why would Pakistan not object when we are not in any manner supporting factions that target Israel?

Bro calm down India is a sovereign country and she can buy from who ever sell it to them and at the same token we have got the right to buy and sell to who ever we choose. If we don't arm Syria or Lebanon its our foreign office mistake. You have to lobby them not here. I do understand your sentiments but think like that just PAF have got one more layer of Indian defence to go through, its not the end of the world for them. Now Mach 7 missiles are beginning to appear and are on the horizon and it won't be long when countries will deploy them. Technology changes and in near future that we have to worry about not these spiders or cockroaches should worry us.

U will go broke . And neither u do have any balls to challenge security of Israel ..

They delayed the deployment for tatra trucks . Biggest joke

Deadly systems in place for quick reaction. . Good protective for our offensive ops too
We can fcuk India and Israel both in 12 minutes, don't dare to challenge Pakistan

Israel isn't "arming" India.

Israel would do their best to capture Indian market even at the expense of Indian national security. The constant reappearance of Spike is a prime example.

I don't blame Israel of course. Indian money is one of their prime sources. It's the Pakistani stupidity as seen in this thread that's baffling.

so you will use akash?
Akash has a longer range than Spyder and is a cheaper option. With newer seekers being tested on Akash and the development of Akash NG in full swing, we're looking at a layered Indo-Israeli system.

Israel would do their best to capture Indian market even at the expense of Indian national security. The constant reappearance of Spike is a prime example.

I don't blame Israel of course. Indian money is one of their prime sources. It's the Pakistani stupidity as seen in this thread that's baffling.

Akash has a longer range than Spyder and is a cheaper option. With newer seekers being tested on Akash and the development of Akash NG in full swing, we're looking at a layered Indo-Israeli system.
they dont under stand its all about money

what do you mean indi-israeli system? akash?

i think india will stop buy from us they will develop alone ehat they need
Not sure about that. At least not in the near future. As for buying weapons are concerned, did the Americans and Europeans stopped buying weapons and subsystems from you?
I don't think that'll be the case as long as you make good quality systems.

Dont need an Indian to tell us what we can or cannot do. Soviets thought the same, the US thought the same, guess what all have to come realised. Israelis will too if they dont stop arming Indians which in turn alters the balance of power in the region.
Are u telling me Russians and American's bowed down to Pakistan's? And why Indians should not say about Pakistan when u can happily crap about us ?

U are literally in chaos . Dude do u even read Ur own newspapers ? U are a state with no future without china . And u want to threaten Israel? A small land of people who pinned down the whole Arabian nations in short and shift wars ...

What are u smoking. And India is way out of Ur league . Want to compare between our powers economically or militarily ? Lol that could be more fun . Asian super power Vs ________?Asian beggars

We can fcuk India and Israel both in 12 minutes, don't dare to challenge Pakistan
Hahahaha .... I think u are on Afghanistan hashish ... Calm down darling . We can get down the job in few minutes not 12 ...

Hope u will get some money from China and US aid to stay afloat as a nation.

Not sure about that. At least not in the near future. As for buying weapons are concerned, did the Americans and Europeans stopped buying weapons and subsystems from you?
I don't think that'll be the case as long as you make good quality systems.
today iai got contract from europe 150 milion dollars

Back
Top Bottom