What's new

India prepares SPYDER missiles for Pakistan border after three year delay

It's the terrorists that make the FAFT . America supports PKK and just about every terror organisation on the planet. Who created the Taliban.
You as an Indian should worry about your own ***. After feed cake to cardboard cut outs of trump now he is telling you you have taken advantage of America. Jog on

Mate..does it matter to the world what you think? Reality is FATF and all such organisations are recognised by majority of industrialised world...so if they say NO...you will be badly impacted economically....and that is why your government and establishment is worried.

Mate..does it matter to the world what you think? Reality is FATF and all such organisations are recognised by majority of industrialised world...so if they say NO...you will be badly impacted economically....and that is why your government and establishment is worried.
Pakistan has been there done that. Pakistan doesn't really give a shit and it cannot be ignored and that pissed Indians off more than anything

we should start supporting as well as arming hezbollah ( no matter which sect they belong to ) .
we should put pressure for this on our upcoming government . we could easily arm hezbollah through iranian channel.

Last edited:
To Israelis you do realise that arming India will not go down well with Pakistan and while we largely remain not involved in Israel Iran and Palestine conflict other than a few diplomatic hue cries in the UN from time to time, you are actually delivering weapons to our enemy which will make it a fair game if we start supporting Hamas and other groups in Palestine and Syria? You dont have shortage of enemies either, better not make new ones.

I really doubt that the Israelis care about how them selling weapons to us is a casuing anguish to pakistan.
Israel has been arming us since the 90s.
Pakistan couldn't do much then, I doubt it can do much now.

and we ended up stopping the sale. Y'all couldn't do a jackshit about Israel arming us. Regarding the sale, Indo-Israel relationship is just like China-pak when it comes to arms sales

So you agree that India was butt hurt. You did not stopped the sales, Pakistan backed out because it wanted US to honor the original deal. Never the less by the same definition again why should Pakistan not object?

I really doubt that the Israelis care about how them selling weapons to us is a casuing anguish to pakistan.
Israel has been arming us since the 90s.
Pakistan couldn't do much then, I doubt it can do much now.
Pakistan and Israel had a tacit understanding at least at the level of Intelligence agencies of not posing threats to each other. I wonder if that still stands today?

India is puppy of Israel.
The puppy which will be used to fight against Pakistan and be killed.

So you agree that India was butt hurt. You did not stopped the sales, Pakistan backed out because it wanted US to honor the original deal. Never the less by the same definition again why should Pakistan not object?
It was the Indian lobby which was put to work and any country would try to prevent their enemies from acquiring potent weapons platforms if there is a possibility. US was neutral to both of us and hence our lobby worked but it wouldn't go the same way if the weapons are acquired between allies like India-Israel or China-pak

U will go broke . And neither u do have any balls to challenge security of Israel ..
Yeh khawab tera Pita, uska bhi Pita uska bhi Pita daikhty daikhty mar gia. tu bhi mar jay ga aisa khwab daikhty daikhty.. lol

so you will use akash?

SPYDER as SR-SAM+QR-SAM, then DRDO QR-SAM for better mobility when attacking aka for cold start, then Akash as SR-SAM, then Barak-8 as MR-SAM, then DRDO XR-SAM, then S-400, then AAD, then PDV.

SPYDER as SR-SAM+QR-SAM, then DRDO QR-SAM for better mobility when attacking aka for cold start, then Akash as SR-SAM, then Barak-8 as MR-SAM, then DRDO XR-SAM, then S-400, then AAD, then PDV.
you develop 1500 km range radar?

you develop 1500 km range radar?

DRDO is upgrading swordfish, also secondary radar is going to launch this year. With this India will become 5th nation having such capability, i won't share much details here on PDF.

DRDO is upgrading swordfish, also secondary radar is going to launch this year. With this India will become 5th nation having such capability, i won't share much details here on PDF.
what capbility 1500 km range radar?

I know systems produced in India are against Pakistan, but I think, even if we Pakistani and Indians cant be friends, at least we should not let the world to rob us in the name of arms supply.
Khud banao, khud chalao, and Lanat bhejdo sab arms bechnay walon per.
By this approach, we can develop our own region.

Back
Top Bottom