What's new

India prepares SPYDER missiles for Pakistan border after three year delay

I know systems produced in India are against Pakistan, but I think, even if we Pakistani and Indians cant be friends, at least we should not let the world to rob us in the name of arms supply.
Khud banao, khud chalao, and Lanat bhejdo sab arms bechnay walon per.
By this approach, we can develop our own region.
how arms supply to india is rob you?

INdia has swordfish radars and deployed in J&K
swordfish is israel tech

how arms supply to india is rob you?

swordfish is israel tech
Yes sir I know. I think it was either ToT or joint production in India after initial CBU from purchased, as per contract, with your country.

India is puppy of Israel.
The puppy which will be used to fight against Pakistan and be killed.
4412269.jpg

I know systems produced in India are against Pakistan, but I think, even if we Pakistani and Indians cant be friends, at least we should not let the world to rob us in the name of arms supply.
Khud banao, khud chalao, and Lanat bhejdo sab arms bechnay walon per.
By this approach, we can develop our own region.

We are already doing that, SPYder was bought only for AF and later AKASH 1S (IR/RF) was ordered in place of SPYDER for ARMY, meanwhile DRDO QRSAM is being developed to address mobility and upto date sensors

AKASH 1S

Untitled.jpg

DRDO QRSAM

Dajnnh3WAAArVs1.jpg

Missile Launch Vehicle MLV
p1bm65p91avpu1j721msp14q2vk74.jpg

Fx3PB50.jpg
gDHEhKm.jpg
products_clip_image006_0003.jpg

IMG-20170512-WA0046.jpg

Quick Reaction SA Missile
qrsam 1.jpg
qrsam 2.jpg
View attachment 479960 View attachment 479962

RADAR SYSTEM- BMFR/BSR

QRSAM RADAR1.jpg
QR-SAM BMFR.jpg

QRSAM WEAPON SYSTEM
QR-SAM Poster.JPG

Attachments

• DDzF_OnUwAA4lxy.jpg
    DDzF_OnUwAA4lxy.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
To Israelis you do realise that arming India will not go down well with Pakistan and while we largely remain not involved in Israel Iran and Palestine conflict other than a few diplomatic hue cries in the UN from time to time, you are actually delivering weapons to our enemy which will make it a fair game if we start supporting Hamas and other groups in Palestine and Syria? You dont have shortage of enemies either, better not make new ones.

SPYDER really fired some a@@es here :lol::lol:

if sending pilots to enemy nations isn't interfering then selling weapons isn't either
Pakistan considers Israel an illegitimate state. The result of an illecit romance between Britain and USA. It is a festring wound on the face of humanity. My passport clearly reads " valid for all countries except israel". This sums up my stance. To answer your sarcasm your special forces have been seen training in Indian occupied Kashmir, your planes have been spotted in Indian occupied Kashmir airports since 1984. You think we are not aware of your designs against Pakistan? Trust me we in Pakistan are firmly convinced that zionists are a threat to humanity

12 minutes? where'd you come up with that figure? I assume it's the same time you take to jerk off infront of your maulavi
It's the maximum time to evaporate your filthy existence on Earth.

It's the terrorists that make the FAFT . America supports PKK and just about every terror organisation on the planet. Who created the Taliban.
You as an Indian should worry about your own ***. After feed cake to cardboard cut outs of trump now he is telling you you have taken advantage of America. Jog on
Trump is gonna hurt India like no other US president. Already poor Indians have been deprived of their heneymoon regarding H1 visas

Pakistan considers Israel an illegitimate state. The result of an illecit romance between Britain and USA. It is a festring wound on the face of humanity. My passport clearly reads " valid for all countries except israel". This sums up my stance. To answer your sarcasm your special forces have been seen training in Indian occupied Kashmir, your planes have been spotted in Indian occupied Kashmir airports since 1984. You think we are not aware of your designs against Pakistan? Trust me we in Pakistan are firmly convinced that zionists are a threat to humanity

It's the maximum time to evaporate your filthy existence on Earth.

Trump is gonna hurt India like no other US president. Already poor Indians have been deprived of their heneymoon regarding H1 visas

I will quite Musharraf when he was asked what will you do as America is threatening us

He calmly relied we will hit the country that runs America. No more threats

I will quite Musharraf when he was asked what will you do as America is threatening us

He calmly relied we will hit the country that runs America. No more threats
Exellent strategy. We will hit the parrot which contains the life of the gennie. Good and logical answer by Musharraf.

Exellent strategy. We will hit the parrot which contains the life of the gennie. Good and logical answer by Musharraf.
Musharraf had many many faults and did much wrong but he was brave except for the 911 when he was drunk

Musharraf had many many faults and did much wrong but he was brave except for the 911 when he was drunk
Against India he was clear headed that they have to be taught a lesson for their mischeif

We are already doing that, SPYder was bought only for AF and later AKASH 1S (IR/RF) was ordered in place of SPYDER for ARMY, meanwhile DRDO QRSAM is being developed to address mobility and upto date sensors

AKASH 1S

View attachment 479964

DRDO QRSAM

View attachment 479951

Missile Launch Vehicle MLV
View attachment 479956
View attachment 479953 View attachment 479954 View attachment 479957
View attachment 479955

Quick Reaction SA Missile
View attachment 479958 View attachment 479959 View attachment 479960 View attachment 479962

RADAR SYSTEM- BMFR/BSR

View attachment 479967 View attachment 479966

QRSAM WEAPON SYSTEM
View attachment 479961
Why buddy any news about surface to air version of astra missile?

18 SPYDER-MR systems were acquired and all are deployed now,each with four launch trucks),with 1500 missiles acquired with them(750+750).Spyder is a quick reaction system largely for dealing with low flying aircraft and cruise missiles.Putting them close to border and forward air bases serves the purpose of detecting knocking down ground hugging cruise missiles at an early stage of entry from pak airspace.It also means attempts to use terrain cover and low level penetration of indian airspace by PAF aircraft would be costly.This will form an outer first chain of defence. Range 50 km(for derby) and 15km( for Python).Altitude 16km.

Akash is not suitable as a quick reaction system but is cheap and upgradeable easily.Army has rejected it as a mobile air defence system to replace the sa-8 gecko and sa-13,opting for the DRDO QR-SAM which is undergoing final trials, these along with the new MANPADS from the tender,as well as tunguskas and zsus will accompany the armour of the mechanized formations.
As of now 2 regiments of Akash (each regiment six launchers) are in service and 2 more regiments coming.Around 600 akash missiles for army on order and deployed.Akash is replacing the SA-6 SAMs.Range 30-35 kms.Altitude 18km.
Air force is replacing the s-125 pechoras used for base static defence with akash.8 squadrons of akash already delivered.All major airbases will eventually be covered.

The above takes care of short range systems.For medium range MRSAM (land based version of barak-8) is coming from 2020.This will be limited in number and assigned to critical sectors only(major cities and bases,china border critical ammo dumps and infrastructure chokepoints) and with range of 70-100 km,specialize in downing cruise missiles/PGMs and limited ABM capability.

Long range defence system will be S-400 with 4 types of missiles(40km,120km,250km and 400km).This will layer with Barak-8 and other systems.This will target aircraft and awacs at huge ranges from within indian territory,and have anti-cruise missile and ABM capability to protect cities.Both offensive(if forward deployed) and defensive asset.

Finally the upcoming anti ballistic missile shield will take some more years to mature but is expected to be effective against non-MIRV IRBMs .

Back
Top Bottom