What's new

India poll favourite ‘bachelor’ Modi admits he is married

This is an important issue for people who would love to bait Modi. But, for those who are more concerned about more serious issues, this would not matter.

Married, divorced, seperated ...

How does it matters? Many couple in world who separate after marriage/...

Moreover he was married forcibly (Under parent pressure.). In 50s it was common when boys get married at 16-18 year age and gals use to get married at 13-15.

Moderators can read deleted posts also,edit them the way i am doing it.
Now i cant do anything becoz all posts are deleted. this wont be issue bcoz member cant read deleted posts.

The real question is Modi a homosexual? i mean the guy left his wife after 2 weeks and never got married. Surely something is not right here. What about the family values of a leader? don't indians look at family values in a leader? what a weird nation!

The real question is Modi a homosexual? i mean the guy left his wife after 2 weeks and never got married. Surely something is not right here. What about the family values of a leader? don't indians look at family values in a leader? what a weird nation!

We are not required to follow any one ''perfect person'' for values and life's lessons and imitate them. Now before we go into the ''family values'' of the ''ideal man'' you so love and try to imitate, quit your idiotic comments.

You have pole vaulted into the Indian section. Get lost.

Yes, Modi will will turn Homo after he wins the election, specially for people like you!! So run now till you have time and guard your A$$!!

Come and meet him, you will come to know. :D All separated guys are not homo.. He never got married because he wanted to become Full-Timer (pracharak) of RSS.

His marriage was under family pressue (which I mention in earlier post). He was not happy with marriage, He wanted to work as pracharak so he left home and become pracharak. In India there are many ppl who left there family and work for society..

This kind of behaviour are not evident in Arabic tribal culture/religions. Thats why a Pakistani will never understand it. For a Arbaic tribal culture A man can only be homo or hetro. Sex is core of Arabic Tribal religions..

well my friend i refuse to believe a literate politician would do this, it might be some propaganda

My dear Bro/Sis, He was not Chief minister when he was married. He was in his teen (in 50/60s) when his parent forcibly married him. In village it is believed that if a kid is married he will become responsible.....

He wanted to become Pracharak (full timer volunteer) for RSS. His Father saw it and scared of loosing his son, hence Modi was forcibely married.

After marriage Modi jee ran away from marriage and became RSS Pracharak, He worked for RSS for 20+ years as snall foot soldier. Then in 2001/2 he was aksed to hold the responsibility of Gujrat CM (In 2001 Gujrat BJP was in trouble because of internal conflicts).

Before 2001 Modi was common man, He had no money, His only asset was his cloth and books..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom