What's new

India plots smartphone dominance amid US-China trade war

I wonder if it has cow dung chips
Maybe, they even have a cow dung charger! :woot:

You are describing Modi, he is tearing India apart !
One can't take credit for his work then :cheesy:

Modi doesn't have a wet dream about Pakistan's or China's destruction everytime they initiate something to better themselves. It takes a twisted mind to first think of destruction of others rather than betterment of oneself.
haha in a day thread got Hijacked by bot farm trolls.
When mods and administrators are joining in on the fun, why would it be anything otherwise.

Get with the narrative fellow stinky Injun :p:

haha in a day thread got Hijacked by bot farm trolls.
Thread lasted longer than the Indian army did
1607844945047.jpeg

LOL at this thread. Tearing down the offices, stealing phones. This is how you plot the dominance? Indians:omghaha:

Oil of 21st century is data this is why we see every big company including our Ambani go big on it , data combined with AI is the next big thing but I agree manufacturing electronics locally is needed , we are 10-12 years late there
Manufacturing and services are two different segments of the economy, overall manufacturing side we need to rely on electronics as its import bill is expected to boom, if not locally sourced it will a huge headache.

Manufacturing and services are two different segments of the economy, overall manufacturing side we need to rely on electronics as its import bill is expected to boom, if not locally sourced it will a huge headache.
Off course they are different segments, but services create more jobs & income then manufacturing, In years to come people tend to spend more money from their pockets on different services then buying a manufactured product, hence you see companies investing heavily on building service platforms. India is also better positioned to make the most out of this because we have built a robust service sector over the years & also one of the biggest consumer markets ourself in the world, electronics design & manufacturing I agree is important both for economic & capability but I don’t see it moving ahead of services.

Back
Top Bottom