What's new

India plots smartphone dominance amid US-China trade war

My friend let me make it clear that I am not even remotely close to what you described as butthurt instead I am laughing at your wishful thinking of breaking India:lol: please don't show your frustration and haplessness here or troll and I would appreciate if you could make any positive contribution to the thread😀

Dude please don't troll or post nonsense otherwise I will have to report you. Thank you for your cooperation 😀
The cow dung chips are part of India’s strategy to market cutting edge phones. This is all according to Indians
So I am not trolling you are

My friend let me make it clear that I am not even remotely close to what you described as butthurt instead I am laughing at your wishful thinking of breaking India:lol: please don't show your frustration and haplessness here or troll and I would appreciate if you could make any positive contribution to the thread😀
The Original Post is a troll post. What is there to contribute? You guys have been saying this for the past 2 decades. You should talk when you get there. Please, no future tense. I am allergic to future tenses. :lol:

He is correct and he is not Joking...

India on top 2 ranking and India will suffer a 8% contract for year 2020. Modi is doing a good job for India :enjoy:
I agree that fool modi has done a great damage to our economy using this fake pandemic as excuse but that won't prevent us from becoming a industrial superpower for long.

Last edited:
He is correct and he is not Joking...

India on top 2 ranking and India will suffer a 8% contract for year 2020. Modi is doing a good job for India :enjoy:
Our recovery rate has neared 95% and number of new cases per day in India is decreasing from 1 lakh per day to 29000 today.
I agree that fool modi has done a great damage to our economy using this pandemic as excuse but that won't prevent us from becoming a industrial superpower for long.
Yes our DMIC, GIFT City, Dholera SIR, Amaravati SC, Bharatmala, Sagarmala, Maritime cluster and many other projects will change the economy if completed on time.

You're not manufacturing, you're assembling. It's because of parts brought from China by Xiaomi vivo, etc.
They’re mining the cow dung based chips on their owned using advanced Indian techniques

You're not manufacturing, you're assembling. It's because of parts brought from China by Xiaomi vivo, etc.
Close to 60% of MicroMax’s new phones have Indian sourced components. And it will further increase after TATA’s smartphone component plant starts its operations and Samsung’s display factory gets completed that has been shifted to India from China.

The cow dung chips are part of India’s strategy to market cutting edge phones. This is all according to Indians
So I am not trolling you are
My friend even I can post the news of a bunch of pakistanis raping someone's pet donkey and pakistani science minister claiming to have 5 and 10 gram nukes which exclusively target non muslims in every other threads but since I am a sensible guy I won't do it. So again it's my humble request to you that you stop posting irrelevant news everywhere. Thank you again 😀

Cow raping and pedophile indians

Close to 60% of MicroMax’s new phones have Indian sourced components. And it will further increase after TATA’s smartphone component plant starts its operations and Samsung’s display factory gets completed that has been shifted to India from China.
1607840714432.png

This is 2020. I don't see Micromax. That cartoon character name is no more in the Indian market.

Back
Top Bottom