What's new

India plots smartphone dominance amid US-China trade war

I doubt India will build from scratch, they will still buy most of the parts from China considering this Indian scheme will even work.
See how I bring out the butt hurts?
Burnol time. :lol: :lol:

1607838509426.png

Didn't I bring you out? You were hiding like a cockroach until you read my post. :lol:
Dude this is my thread, how could I have been hiding? It's you who just jumped on to troll as you are badly butthurt:lol:

Is that a joke? India build smartphone? More like assemble it. :enjoy:

India can wait a thousand years before really making a real smartphone that can be called made in india.

Is that a joke? India build smartphone? More like assemble it. :enjoy:

India can wait a thousand years before really making a real smartphone that can be called made in india.
Buddy you really need to wake up and smell the coffee, India has already started the production of motherboards and smartphone components locally.

One thing is sure China will lose Indian smartphone market soon. Samsung and Apple has started local manufacturing in India already
LOL...

Buddy you really need to wake up and smell the coffee, India has already started the production of motherboards and smartphone components locally.
LOL.. Dont kid yourself. More like assemble job from component from China. That is only what India is capable of. China is the king. India shall start with how to deal with covid-19 first before talk big. :enjoy:

LOL...

LOL.. Dont kid yourself. More like assemble job from component from China. That is only what India is capable of. China is the king. India shall start with how to deal with covid-19 first before talk big. :enjoy:
Bro, he's very butthurt because I said we'll break Indian within 5 years. But he's an okay guy, but not sure how he got the negative ratings. :lol:

LOL...

You don't get my point, our manufacturing industry has just started, it can't be expected to grow to the size of the American industry in just few months. In couple of years Chinese smartphones in India will be history I promise :D

You don't get my point, our manufacturing industry has just started, it can't be expected to grow to the size of the American industry in just few months. In couple of years Chinese smartphones in India will be history I promise :D
LOL, Indeed of Indian promise. Like how India declared INS VIkrant will commission from 2016 to 2020 and now is 2023... If u can take an indian words for real. The earth is cube! :rofl:

I declared India will takeover Chinese smartphone manufacturing in 2100. :enjoy:

I wonder if it will have the latest cow dung chips
Mined By the latest in Indian extraction technology

Bro, he's very butthurt because I said we'll break Indian within 5 years. But he's an okay guy, but not sure how he got the negative ratings. :lol:
My friend let me make it clear that I am not even remotely close to what you described as butthurt instead I am laughing at your wishful thinking of breaking India:lol: please don't show your frustration and haplessness here or troll and I would appreciate if you could make any positive contribution to the thread😀
I wonder if it will have the latest cow dung chips
Mined By the latest in Indian extraction technology
Dude please don't troll or post nonsense otherwise I will have to report you. Thank you for your cooperation 😀

My friend let me make it clear that I am not even remotely close to what you described as butthurt instead I am laughing at your wishful thinking of breaking India:lol: please don't show your frustration and haplessness here or troll and I would appreciate if you could make any positive contribution to the thread😀

Dude please don't troll or post nonsense otherwise I will have to report you. Thank you for your cooperation 😀
He is correct and he is not Joking...

India on top 2 ranking and India will suffer a 8% contract for year 2020. Modi is doing a good job for India :enjoy:

Oil of 21st century is data this is why we see every big company including our Ambani go big on it , data combined with AI is the next big thing but I agree manufacturing electronics locally is needed , we are 10-12 years late there
We have reached number 2 spot in smartphone manufacturing in terms of output but still far behind number 1 currently China.

Back
Top Bottom