What's new

India plots smartphone dominance amid US-China trade war

You only posted one source when I posted 3 examples of you people. You’re gonna run out of ammo soon mr cow humper
chinkis don't allow outside social media or free press , allow free press then see .
if you report independent news from china you will rest in jail for your whole life .

iphone_vandalise_660_121220041603.jpg

Indeed. Super power of smartphone in the making :enjoy:

chinkis don't allow outside social media or free press , allow free press then see .
if you report independent news from china you will rest in jail for your whole life .
My friend please don't insult chinese as it's actually pakistani trolls under false flag who are trying to derail the thread. I am pretty sure that you will find ample literature on pakistanis too but still I would suggest you refrain from doing what these trolls are doing here. My regards:D
@HostileInsurgent

Apple's Indian factory can be destroyed, the investment and business environment is too bad.

Even in the current Sino-US trade war, no one is going to destroy American enterprises in China. Tesla is still doing well. The legal environment and business environment are very important.

Back
Top Bottom