What's new

India plans to invest $25b in Bangladesh: Envoy

I agree. But I predict India or rather Indian companies will provide the vast majority of this FDI. The West will not invest in your country. Chinese companies will not invest in moving their jobs overseas as neither will Japan as they are concentrated in SE Asia. Indian companies will as their government will encourage them to as part of their policy goals.

No, those are pieces of paper. Idiot.

Dumbass, this thread is about planned investments! Bangladesh is not an FDI dependent country.

China would invest in Archunal Pardesh after claiming and getting it, and we would invest further in IOK now become part of Pakistan, and CPEC would be enlarge to whole part of Kashmir which is now part of Pakistan. So, are you providing your coward army as labors then when? :rofl::lol:

P.S: dancing in front your masters America, Isreal, and former father Russia would give you some aids and donation as you are too much beggars than hard workers.

Ok so we are dancing now. Thanks. Perhaps you are finding grapes sour now, after dancing to amreeki tunes from 1947 to 2016. Oh how much money you are asking for so called terrorist cleansing from Amreeki? Oh 46 Billion dollar ki lotery lagi China ke saath?

We as cowards never had 90000 POWs captured. Everyone knows who had it. Vaise bhi kuch logon ki adat hoti hain, aukad ke bahar soch aur baat karne ki. No problem.

You calling mods? You know on your forum what your people are talking about my country? They even blocked me when i retaliated and they didn't block those countrymen indian people which talked and said against our country. So, let it be that way. And try to face the reality. :-)

You already reaping a lot of benefits on border as Chinese satellite?

I don't know if you have noticed that for the past 3 years we have categorically shown that we are not a Chinese satellite against received wisdom to the contrary to the point that the Chinese are making an extra effort to court our politicians.

But the Laos and Cambos seem to be doing well from being satellites and I think Bangladesh will benefit immensely from being and Indian satellite. It is something they should embrace.

I agree. But I predict India or rather Indian companies will provide the vast majority of this FDI. The West will not invest in your country. Chinese companies will not invest in moving their jobs overseas as neither will Japan as they are concentrated in SE Asia. Indian companies will as their government will encourage them to as part of their policy goals.

China and Japan both are off-shoring their industries as they move up the value chain which is why they have leased lands for SEZs in Bangladesh, these things are beyond your capacity to understand monkey!

I don't know if you have noticed that for the past 3 years we have categorically shown that we are not a Chinese satellite against received wisdom to the contrary to the point that the Chinese are making an extra effort to court our politicians.

But the Laos and Cambos seem to be doing well from being satellites and I think Bangladesh will benefit immensely from being and Indian satellite. It is something they should embrace.

Being a satellite country is Burmese foreign policy as you have been so far. We have never been a satellite state!

Is Burma China's Satellite State? The Answer is Yes

China and Japan both are off-shoring their industries as they move up the value chain which is why they have leased lands for SEZs in Bangladesh, these things are beyond your capacity to understand monkey!

You are literally one of the stupidest garment weaving chimps your 70 IQ quotient average country has produced. China will not willingly move its industries abroad. Japan will not move out of SE Asia. Those things you quoted will not materialise. When they are up and running please show me the pictures. I am quite confident I will be waiting a long time. Try not to play with your own feces in the meantime, you subhuman simian.

They first invest and then cripples that economy soon or later, that's what done with other countries and now they have become enemies of India themselves with not to mention but the whole world knows them lol :lol: EXCLUDING US :pakistan::china:
It's your fault to not double check the monitor as it is bumping Off/On and showing a keyboard button rather, it's a flag which is of RUSSIA, which has openly joined hands with Pakistan China brothers and would enjoy very true friendship with us in future. Russia is slowly side cornering its past silly based on friendship with india, and quickly moving to us he knows oil price is falling. So, he thinks beyond the friendship and would open her vast markets for us. Time to shop SAM'S AND SU-35's :rofl:
:partay::enjoy::rolleyes::pakistan::china:
Please don't post rubbish just for the sake of increasing your Post count.
I think so too. India don't really have much room to invest in other country. They need to invest and attract other investments in their own country.
Err. No sir, they have already invested massively in India and they have enough plans and funds to invest further in India. They're just using the lower labour rates and infra demands in Bangladesh to earn profit.
When I look at Bangladesh I see the India of the past decade. Yep, we have been in the same position that you are right now and trust me you guys should welcome every investment that you are getting, it will only help you to achieve higher growth and maybe we all (south Asia) can replicate what China did in the past decade and achieve the status of a developed nation within this century.

Being a satellite country is Burmese foreign policy as you have been so far. We have never been a satellite state!

Is Burma China's Satellite State? The Answer is Yes

A op ed piece from The Irrawaddy from 2011.

:lol:

You are literally one of the stupidest garment weaving chimps your 70 IQ quotient average country has produced. China will not willingly move its industries abroad. Japan will not move out of SE Asia. Those things you quoted will not materialise. When they are up and running please show me the pictures. I am quite confident I will be waiting a long time. Try not to play with your own feces in the meantime, you subhuman simian.

You shouldn't be talking about IQ, Bamar, I'm sure even the stupidest in the world will have better IQ than Bamar monkeys!

Have you ever heard about Bay of Bengal Industrial Growth Belt (BIG-B) Initiative of Japan? See I told you these things are beyond your capacity, accept the truth and save yourself from proving to be a fool!

Ok burmese you are speaking way beyound your league. USA just waived your sanction, go and see if you could weave some underwear what you had been trying to do for too long.

A op ed piece from The Irrawaddy from 2011.

:lol:

So you are a Singaporean satellite now? :lol:

Ok burmese you are speaking way beyound your league. USA just waived your sanction, go and see if you could weave some underwear what you had been trying to do for too long.

He's not concerned with these things, perhaps he will now seek asylum in California! :lol:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-gay-marriage-20150626-story.html

You shouldn't be talking about IQ, Bamar, I'm sure even the stupidest in the world will have better IQ than Bamar monkeys!

Have you ever heard about Bay of Bengal Industrial Growth Belt (BIG-B) Initiative of Japan? See I told you these things are beyond your capacity, accept the truth and save yourself from proving to be a fool!
Do we really need indian, japs or Chinese investment for our growth? NO

We arr building 100 SEZ, and in only 5 are given to foreign countries. Rest 95 will be build and invested by BD companies. Burmese cant comprehend these basic maths.

Please don't post rubbish just for the sake of increasing your Post count.

Err. No sir, they have already invested massively in India and they have enough plans and funds to invest further in India. They're just using the lower labour rates and infra demands in Bangladesh to earn profit.
When I look at Bangladesh I see the India of the past decade. Yep, we have been in the same position that you are right now and trust me you guys should welcome every investment that you are getting, it will only help you to achieve higher growth and maybe we all (south Asia) can replicate what China did in the past decade and achieve the status of a developed nation within this century.

You are posting rubbish yourself, try to save your double face economy investments which has always crippled lol, instead FAILED ALWAYS won't be wrong.

Do we really need indian, japs or Chinese investment for our growth? NO

We arr building 100 SEZ, and in only 5 are given to foreign countries. Rest 95 will be build and invested by BD companies. Burmese cant comprehend these basic maths.

I also don't want our economy to be too dependent on FDIs and it will never be as we have already homegrown big entrepreneurs. We have enough large corporations like BEXIMCO, Walton, Orion, Summit, Square, Jamuna, Bashundhara, Ispahani and more who will keep the local investments growing.

Only small economies are satisfied to be too much dependent on FDIs.

They first invest and then cripples that economy soon or later, that's what done with other countries and now they have become enemies of India themselves with not to mention but the whole world knows them lol :lol: EXCLUDING US :pakistan::china:

Very true. Once the invest this much money later stage they will place one head from their country to over view the progress. Later once Bangladesh can't pay its debt they will have to become slaves to Indians. Lol wait and watch Bangladesh. Soft India will become angry once they invested enough

Back
Top Bottom