What's new

Featured India Passes Law Making Compulsory Teaching of Hindu Ramayana and Gita in Islamic Madrassas

Probably himself first and the people later. The question didn't motivate him to take out the idols, the answer did.

He was thrown in the fire after priests ruled against him just like Jesus and Moses.
Waste of a human life over a dispute regarding idols.

Posed a question to whom? And why was his 'question' preceded with him breaking idols? '

Already explained in earliest post. Idols are not Gods in itself. These are mere props to help concentrate your thoughts towards God.

If breaking idol would have meant breaking God, then God drowns every year on the shores of Mumbai on Ganesh Visarjan.

Sure, we accept Quran and Allah, as we accept Jesus and Bible, and as we accept Gita and Krishna. All paths lead to the same divine.
Hindu consider idols as god, you make those idols my your hands and pray in front of them?? and If Indian govt pass the law that Ramayana and Gita should be teaches in Muslim madrassas

Then Indian govt must pass this rule also that Quran should be teaches in Mandirs and Hindus other religious teaching centers

Hindu consider idols as god, you make those idols my your hands and pray in front of them??
That is not accurate. Hindus use idols as props to concentrate their thoughts towards God.
Idols are not God in themselves.
As an analogy, consider that you burn my photo.. which means that you want to portray your anger towards me by burning my image. However, did I die? no. Because my image is not me.

and If Indian govt pass the law that Ramayana and Gita should be teaches in Muslim madrassas

Then Indian govt must pass this rule also that Quran should be teaches in Mandirs and Hindus other religious teaching centers
Previously in the thread, I made my stand clear on this. I repeat - It is absurd to force religion on anyone. Religion is a matter of personal belief. Hindus should not be forced to learn Gita, nor Muslims to learn Quran. Similarly, Muslims should not be forced to learn to Gita, nor Hindus to learn Quran.
And if you want to learn something, just pick up whatever and read.

You are assuming that you would make sense in Hindi.

Indians speak one language and one language alone, unintelligible. These people are as unintelligible as they were when Zul Qarnain found them seeking refuge from marauding Aryans.

Expand on it

That is not accurate. Hindus use idols as props to concentrate their thoughts towards God.
Idols are not God in themselves.
As an analogy, consider that you burn my photo.. which means that you want to portray your anger towards me by burning my image. However, did I die? no. Because my image is not me.
don't twist your word like an angle brother, you pray in front of idols that means you're considering idols as gods

in our religious books there is a whole incident that how SATAN aka IBLIES (former angle) teaches mankind to make idols and pray front of them to get rid of the straight line gave by the Allah
Previously in the thread, I made my stand clear on this. I repeat - It is absurd to force religion on anyone. Religion is a matter of personal belief. Hindus should not be forced to learn Gita, nor Muslims to learn Quran. Similarly, Muslims should not be forced to learn to Gita, nor Hindus to learn Quran.
And if you want to learn something, just pick up whatever and read.
you're one of the saner Indian member here, thank you brother

Just as Jinnah predicted

We dumped Hinduism a long time ago as something beneath us

It's why we broke India during partition to create a Muslim state

We always told Indian Muslims that eventually they will try to shove idol worship down your throat

It's upto Indian Muslims to push back even harder with their embrace of their faith and own unique culture and create areas of Muslim majority
Else Cow wee and Cow dung will be on the menu and worshipping of Lingas.

don't twist your word like an angle brother, you pray in front of idols that means you're considering idols as gods
in our religious books there is a whole incident that how SATAN aka IBLIES (former angle) teaches mankind to make idols and pray front of them to get rid of the straight line gave by the Allah
If you kiss the photo of your wife, it does not mean you actually kissed your wife. Although it does mean that you are seeing your wife in that photo and transferring your feelings towards your wife to that photo.
Same logic applies to idols and Gods.

If idols are broken, more can be created. God is not harmed by breaking idols. Only the feelings of those humans are harmed who had associated those idols with God.

you're one of the saner Indian member here, thank you brother
Thank you. Lets all be saner version of ourselves.

The problem is not praying to an idol. The problem happens when some humans give more importance to an idol over living beings.
God has asked us to see Him/Her in all living beings. So, the best way to please God is to serve the creation of God, rather than to serve God.

Last edited:
Sometimes you pajeets say you're secular, sometimes you say you're Hindu. It doesn't really matter to me anymore what you say you are since I know you're probably lying about it, but I know you squat on Muslim land by pretending you're secular, so I'm going to hold up India according to that claim.

certain pajeets are unable to understand that hinduism is secularism .
Decades is too long. India will be finished in years.

shekh chillis are trying it hard , keep trying .we are here to stay .

Last edited:
Not all religious thinkers debate.

scholars, religions, philosophies that dont debate to prove the strength of their argument, then that is them already admitting defeat and i dont need to take them seriously. if Sandhguru had any merit then he would accept the challenge to debate other scholars.

Where is the conversion most happening? Europe?

i dont have the region by region breakdown

Heard of the elephant and five blind men story?

i dont see what the connection is. all paths cant lead to God. there is a sect of hinduism that allows cannibalism for instance. if hinduism says that is leading to God, and its got God's approval, then we arent going to agree.

So you believe Chinese society wont survive for long?

no they wont. even western demographers said the chinese society will grow old before they even get rich.

If you kiss the photo of your wife, it does not mean you actually kissed your wife. Although it does mean that you are seeing your wife in that photo and transferring your feelings towards your wife to that photo.
Same logic applies to idols and Gods.

If idols are broken, more can be created. God is not harmed by breaking idols. Only the feelings of those humans are harmed who had associated those idols with God.
Kiss is not praying never pretending to be, its whole different things, Most of Hindus consider idols as their gods with a few exception, so tell me one are you praying to god or idols in front of idols???

scholars, religions, philosophies that dont debate to prove the strength of their argument, then that is them already admitting defeat and i dont need to take them seriously. if Sandhguru had any merit then he would accept the challenge to debate other scholars.
Religion is not a fighting pit. There need not always be a winner and a loser. Religion is a matter of personal belief. There is no need to prove anyone else wrong for you to be right.

i dont see what the connection is. all paths cant lead to God. there is a sect of hinduism that allows cannibalism for instance. if hinduism says that is leading to God, and its got God's approval, then we arent going to agree.
God created all living beings. It is wrong to harm any living being - be it human, cow, dog, pig etc. Obviously, human life is more precious due to our superior ability to feel and think. If someone is harming any living being, then they are harming God's creation.

no they wont. even western demographers said the chinese society will grow old before they even get rich.
And this would magically change if Chinese start believing in God?
If suddenly, all Chinese adopt Islam, or Christianity or Hinduism, then would these demographers bring out a new prediction?
Kiss is not praying never pretending to be, its whole different things, Most of Hindus consider idols as their gods with a few exception, so tell me one are you praying to god or idols in front of idols???
I will answer it this way. If a man who has lost his child takes out his child's photo from his pocket, and cries looking at the photo. Does it mean he is crying for the child or the photo?
Is the photo the child? No.
Does he hold the photo dearly as he associates it with his child? Yes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom