What's new

India - ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ slogan at India Gate lands woman in Jail.

Sure it is as HORRIBLE as the following. :lol::lol::lol:

Pakistani man arrested for pro-India slogan
U ended up replying and further trolling :tsk:

Also as expected u didn't look up WHATABOUTISM.

If this was a thread about that Pakistani man getting arrested for pro India slogans...u will find me being objective and talking about that incident mentioning his free speech right and what not. What I definitely wouldn't be doing is saying "hey but what about India...yeah there are things going wrong here but look there are things going wrong in India too. So let's not fix what's going wrong here...instead let's point fingers at India and feel better about ourselves".

It's a shame u r a senior member here. Carry on trolling...just stop quoting me. It was my mistake to quote u in the first place.

Guess you looked at the mirror just now. ;)
fd747b21703b044615b93536f4e53d95.jpg

I'm completely lost as to what u r talking about here.

Hint: a well-known political philosophy that dealt with the dynamics of Money and Power in society, how it affected social progress, and how its possession guaranteed entire sections of people domination of society for that time.

@Nilgiri

I love history...though I didn't wanna pick it as a major bcuz I feared I might not get anywhere with it financially speaking. Luckily I also loved math and sciences. So after hopping around a bit from Computer Science to Computer Engineering to Math and then Chemistry...my college forced me to graduate in that :lol:

I was a senior by units by that time...and they said that I have to sit down with a counselor and figure out how to graduate on time. That was also partly why I couldn't have a minor bcuz I was about to hit my unit cap. Also ended up going slightly over four years due to these shenanigans and my damn indecisiveness.

Just grab some chai or coffee :coffee:

U ended up replying and further trolling :tsk:

Also as expected u didn't look up WHATABOUTISM.

If this was a thread about that Pakistani man getting arrested for pro India slogans...u will find me being objective and talking about that incident mentioning his free speech right and what not. What I definitely wouldn't be doing is saying "hey but what about India...yeah there are things going wrong here but look there are things going wrong in India too. So let's not fix what's going wrong here...instead let's point fingers at India and feel better about ourselves".

It's a shame u r a senior member here. Carry on trolling...just stop quoting me. It was my mistake to quote u in the first place.

why are you getting so emotional ??? Did I hurt your feelings ?? If so that was not at all my intention. I was just giving you and example that it is a standard practice anywhere in the world to arrest the protesters and let them go. Now show me one single country or one incident where protesters are not arrested just because of this so called "Freedom of Speech" ????

Go refer to my post no #51 First Para if you even care, since it seems like you were only interested in replying to the second Para after reading that.

Moreover, the Fundamental Rights are not absolute and are subject to reasonable restrictions within the constitution.Will any country allow protesters to shout slogan inside their Parliament etc. and let them go free ??? Similarly, Amar Jawan Jyothi is the memorial of our Martyrs. And protests there will be dealt within law, now why do you expect India to not act as per our law, just because this is INDIA, huh ???? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

why are you getting so emotional ??? Did I hurt your feelings ?? If so that was not at all my intention. I was just giving you and example that it is a standard practice anywhere in the world to arrest the protesters and let them go. Now show me one single country or one incident where protesters are not arrested just because of this so called "Freedom of Speech" ????

Go refer to my post no #51 First Para if you even care, since it seems like you were only interested in replying to the second Para after reading that.

Moreover, the Fundamental Rights are not absolute and are subject to reasonable restrictions within the constitution.Will any country allow protesters to shout slogan inside their Parliament etc. and let them go free ??? Similarly, Amar Jawan Jyothi is the memorial of our Martyrs. And protests there will be dealt within law, now why do you expect India to not act as per our law, just because this is INDIA, huh ???? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I'm not getting emotional...just saying that I made a mistake quoting u and that u should move on from replying to me since I'm not interested in trolling with u. U on the other hand are getting extra sensitive just bcuz the subject at hand involves ur country.

As for objective discussion regarding the freedom of speech...I have already made quite a few lengthy posts on it in this very thread. Though I doubt it would make much difference to u.

I'm not getting emotional...just saying that I made a mistake quoting u and that u should move on from replying to me since I'm not interested in trolling with u. U on the other hand are getting extra sensitive just bcuz the subject at hand involves ur country.

As for objective discussion regarding the freedom of speech...I have already made quite a few lengthy posts on it in this very thread. Though I doubt it would make much difference to u.

With all due respect, that doesn't answered my simple question, which I will reiterate again and hope a sincere reply;

Is it not a standard practice to arrest the protesters (both peaceful or violent) and then let them go by police/security forces anywhere in this world, huh ??? :-)

If so, what is the big deal with this whole discussion ???? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Hint: a well-known political philosophy that dealt with the dynamics of Money and Power in society, how it affected social progress, and how its possession guaranteed entire sections of people domination of society for that time.

@Nilgiri
I'm more precisely interested in figuring out a way to separate the MONEY and POWER. Like a form of government designed to keep in check the influence of money on those in power.

What u r describing here seems like a description(philosophy) of the disease and not its cure. Still I would love to read it if u could point me to the thread where such a discussion exists.

I'm more precisely interested in figuring out a way to separate the MONEY and POWER. Like a form of government designed to keep in check the influence of money on those in power.

What u r describing here seems like a description(philosophy) of the disease and not its cure. Still I would love to read it if u could point me to the thread where such a discussion exists.

Dialectical materialism.

They thought, wrongly, that it was both a diagnosis and a cure.

With all due respect, that doesn't answered my simple question, which I will reiterate again and hope a sincere reply;

Is it not a standard practice to arrest the protesters (both peaceful or violent) and then let them go by police/security forces anywhere in this world, huh ??? :-)

If so, what is the big deal with this whole discussion ???? :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Look at the excessive emojis u r using. It conveys ur emotions.

As for the answer to ur question...like I said before go ahead and read my posts...u will find ur answer.

I will not go into long details again...so here it is in short.
- The woman arrested for throwing a slipper at the memorial being a public nuisance and arrested for that...that is fine.
- The woman arrested for chanting Pakistan Zindabad...that is not fine

If u wish to debate logically, setting aside nationalistic rhetoric...based solely on freedom of speech and the constitution...then go ahead and read my other posts in this thread. Otherwise u can agree or disagree or troll or whatever...just don't bother quoting me.

Dialectical materialism.

They thought, wrongly, that it was both a diagnosis and a cure.
Could u provide me with a link to that discussion, if it's not too much work? Lol u have admitted one too many times that u r lazy.

The police claim that she seemed to be mentally unstable and was sent for medical examination.

So she is mentally not stable because she chanted “Pakistan Zindabad”?
She being mentally unstable knows how to trigger the Indian extremists & the police?

Didn't some pakistani guy get arrested for raising an Indian flag coz he was Indian cricket team fan or something?

I totally condemned that & I totally condemn this. That’s just so absurd.

Back
Top Bottom