What's new

India-Pakistan trade fire one soldier killed

That's usually an Indian specialty, last time they even managed to kill some Cows and Buffalos.
You govt can announce even cows and buffalos killed but not the men in uniform due to national security reasons.RIP to them

ok the Indian Jawan got killed,. seems logical but what was his wife doing there in the front bunkers ?
They were not inside any bunker but in their home in a village near the LoC as the soldier was a localite and also he belonged to territorial army and not regular army so he was civilian most of the yearn.

Last edited:
Perfect response was given. A soldier and his wife. :)
Off duty Territorial Army (Army reserves) are regarded as civilians.

Han biwi loc pay keu lay k gaya tha? He must be inspired by Indian Navy officers
Idiot.
He was not from the army but from territorial army which means he is a civilian for 9-10 months of the year, home in a village near the LoC

If Pakistan Army cannot withstand Indian Army
upload_2017-7-8_19-26-46.png

You govt can announce even cows and buffalos killed but not the men in uniform due to national security reasons.RIP to them
It's beyond your comprehension abilities to understand the psyche of the statement which you lot keep gloating about. The army disclosed the casualties but senator was making his own suggestions.

It's beyond your comprehension abilities to understand the psyche of the statement which you lot keep gloating about. The army disclosed the casualties but senator was making his own suggestions.
So senator was bluffing inside the parliament.dont tell even this institution is a joke :omghaha:.. seriously how low can one get

And how did your brain worked that out....no one can get lower than the Bhartis.
Here amuse yourself with your own achievements.

l_India-Spy-Pakistan-Pigeon_5-29-2015_186336_l.jpg
Jammer ji if you are getting jammed don't talk about something else ,I am sure you would have opened a thread on kaboothar .

On this thread tell me who was lying ,is it the army or Parliament

Jammer ji if you are getting jammed don't talk about something else ,I am sure you would have opened a thread on kaboothar .

On this thread tell me who was lying ,is it the army or Parliament
Well since you are rolling in it.....for a small closely knit army, it's impossible to hide casualties, any soldier that dies, masses turn up for their funeral....army disclosed the casualties, the senator was most likely playing politics with opposition or something, nothing to do with parliament.

Idiot.
He was not from the army but from territorial army which means he is a civilian for 9-10 months of the year, home in a village near the LoC
9-10 months he stays at home? Are there more terrirotrial soldiers and their wives living nearby? LMAO

Idiot.
if I am not wrong your media is saying army officer.

So....now Pakistan army will ...for some unknown reasons...go and harvest the dead Indian soldier's body parts?...as reported previously by Indian media.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom