What's new

India-Pakistan Tensions; End of TUQ Dharna; Honors for Malala; Ebola Threat

pakistanis have the habit of punching above their weight. a failed country, a economy which is almost bankrupt talking about affording a war. :lol:

Ignoring the obvious nationalistic rant. Conventional wisdom tell us a smaller force can not attack an enemy force three times larger and survive...It's best hope to survival is to fight from a well dug in position, which by default is home ground.

If Pakistan has two strike corps, then India has ten Pivot Corps, whose primary objective is to blunt enemy offense, swing around and take the war into enemy territory.

If Pakistan has 7 holding corps, then India has 7 Integrated battle groups, that are built to fight the war in enemy territory.

So yes any future war will be predominantly fought in Pakistani territory.

Just having attacking hordes may have worked in medieval times but it doesn't work any more. It takes tanks and artillery to fght and win conventional ground wars. Pakistan's 3000 tanks are about equal to India's 3500. In addition, Pakistan has twice as many attack helicopters and three times as many airborne radars as India.

Pakistan's air force is more sophisticated and pilots world class capable of taking on India's numerically superior airforce.

India-Pakistan%2BMilitary%2BComparison.png

pakistanis have the habit of punching above their weight. a failed country, a economy which is almost bankrupt talking about affording a war. :lol:

It is part of our culture,even though it is really cute to have indians as enemies as even if you nuke them,they will smile and go away

Ya I was at my call center, your mom called and asked me to keep an eye out for you....hence I am here.
Better keep and eye on your mom and sister and don,t let your fellow bhartis gang rape them .
Let,s restrict this to ourselves and don't drag each others women in this ,otherwise things will get real ugly :lol:

Says a guy from the sewer :lol:

Better keep and eye on your mom and sister and don,t let your fellow bhartis gang rape them .
Let,s restrict this to ourselves and don't drag each others women in this ,otherwise things will get real ugly :lol:

So now you want to call a truce..don't start something you can not finish!

Keep a civil tongue when talking to me, otherwise I don't mind getting my shoes dirty to show punks like you your place!!

So now you want to call a truce..don't start something you can not finish!

Keep a civil tongue when talking to me, otherwise I don't mind getting my shoes dirty to show punks like you your place!!
Well i will keep my tongue civil if you just realize your real worth as a Indian and don,t post anti Pakistan juvenile bull shit on PDF.

Says a guy from the sewer :lol:
look madarssa kid, mind your language.

Just having attacking hordes may have worked in medieval times but it doesn't work any more. It takes tanks and artillery to fght and win conventional ground wars. Pakistan's 3000 tanks are about equal to India's 3500. In addition, Pakistan has twice as many attack helicopters and three times as many airborne radars as India.

Pakistan's air force is more sophisticated and pilots world class capable of taking on India's numerically superior airforce.

India-Pakistan%2BMilitary%2BComparison.png

Most of these number you have provided are wrong.

As you mentioned tanks.
India has about 3850 tanks in active service and 3000 tanks in reserve.

Where as Pakistan has about 2500 tanks in active service and 350 tanks in reserve.

As far airborne radars are concerned I have already debunked it previously
here

Pakistan never had 9 AEW&C to begin with.

Initially Pakistan had ordered 5 SAAB AEWs and one SAAB 2000, this was scaled down to 4 SAAB AEWs later.

Of these one AEW was completely destroyed and another one partially destroyed in Kamra attack (total cost of planes destroyed/damaged was around $250 million)..There were rumors that plane would be sent to sweden radar removed and placed on a new one.

Pakistan ordered 4 ZDK-03 ..of which only three have been delivered as of now.

Hence total number of AEWs in PAF as it stands today is 5.

Now if we consider future induction then PAF will receive last of its ZDK-03, where as IAF will receive 3 Embraer AEW&C..follow on order of Phalcon AWACS is also expected but then delivery would take time.

Source: What If India Attacks Pakistan? | Page 2/QUOTE]

Pankaj Mishra in NY Times:

"Mr. Modi doesn’t seem to know that India’s reputation as a “golden bird” flourished during the long centuries when it was allegedly enslaved by Muslims. A range of esteemed scholars — from Sheldon Pollock to Jonardon Ganeri — have demonstrated beyond doubt that this period before British rule witnessed some of the greatest achievements in Indian philosophy, literature, music, painting and architecture. The psychic wounds Mr. Naipaul noticed among semi-Westernized upper-caste Hindus actually date to the Indian elite’s humiliating encounter with the geopolitical and cultural dominance first of Europe and then of America."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/opinion/pankaj-mishra-nirandra-modis-idea-of-india.html

Back
Top Bottom