What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

It is neither state or religious policy. It was simple reaction to ur treatment to muslims. Gujrat was major incident as police and other state institutes allegalled helped them.
As i said befor it is much hard for pakistan to fight against a nation 6 times bigger and much resourceful. Original root of all problem is Kashmir. which is reason for all our wars. we believe that kashmir dont want to be with india and want to join us. Even many indians knows it. But they are not willing to let the land go .. That is indian greed that has caused so many people.

In all honestly if that issue is solved there would be peace and u will see what u thought about us was wrong.. what is portrayed about us in ur media and recently in West is totally wrong. The way ur media make ISI and our army a big evil that on any case want a war with india is totally untrue.

now lets talk about Baluchistan. Kashmir is disputed territory and Baluchistan is not . But that is why no one in world care about it. If there is ever a plabicities Pakistan will easily win it. There are three tribe in Baluchistan out of all tribes which are against Pakistan murree, bugti and culpers. they are not even 15 % percent of total population . That is why Pakistan always have insurgency under control . Recently rise is seen due to Indian involvement via Afghanistan. But in last two years it is reduced and will be dead soon.

I personally want India to rise the issue in UN so it will strengthen our case about kashmir. We will easily win palabicte but in kashmir cant be won by india.

Either you follow your religion based policy or your state based policy. You cannot keep on jumping between the two whenever it suits you. With that logic, The godhra incident in gujarat was not a state reaction, it was mob reaction who saw their fellow hindus burnt alive by muslims. Now dont start talking rubbish that Modi had done it as no one was able to prove it, not even your fellow muslims brother in india.

Also, with that logic of state not having hands, the drones attack done in your country with the permission of your own government which is killing your fellow muslim brothers, who is responsible for it? Your own government. Go and kill them and shoot them too.

I think, India should make it a policy to help and support baloch for their independence. There is nothing common between punjabi muslims and balochs. They are two different cultures.

That meaningful, specific outcome has to do with tackling terrorism. India wants Pakistan to crack down on groups that threaten India, particularly Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a group that was involved in 12 coordinated shooting and bombing attacks on the Indian commercial center, Mumbai, that lasted four days. On top of India’s list of demands for Pakistan is to take legal action against LeT members inside Pakistan.
And that Dr Watson is an impossibility! It's easier trying to draw a circular square!

Pakistan cracking down on its own creations like the LeT is just not feasible.

Obama recently stated that the financial network and fund raising activities of terror outfits like LeT, JuD, the Haqqani network and individual terrorists associated with these organisations will be targeted with full vigor.

However, the irony is that recently, the JuD/LeT has been allocated over Rs 61 million by Pakistan's Punjab provincial government headed by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's PML-N party.

Besides a grant-in-aid of over Rs 61 million in its budget for fiscal 2013-14 for 'Markaz-e-Taiba', the largest centre of the JuD, the provincial government has allocated Rs 350 million for setting up a "Knowledge Park" at the centre and other 'development initiatives'. How much of this is being funneled into its armed wing, the LeT, is anyone's guess. I feel it could be between 60-70% of the grant-in-aid handed over on a platter by the government.

So, trying to stop the terror finances is like trying to hold water in a sieve. What can anyone do when the Pakistan government itself doesn't bat an eye giving aid under various guises to the anti-India terror outfits raised by the Establishment? Can the US stop this? Nope! Can the US stop the 'donations' given by the sheeple to the JuD? Nope!

What the US would likely achieve is like a drop in the ocean. In other words, nix! Time to go back to the drawing board, what? :dirol:

Yes. Indian muslims are coward. I agree. But why not other communities were manipulated ? That was my question. And I know the answer too.
so u r saying gandhi was a lair who said hindus are cowards. just tell me was he a lair?

I personally want India to rise the issue in UN so it will strengthen our case about kashmir. We will easily win palabicte but in kashmir cant be won by india.
Your waffle is hilarious! Let me put you wise.

J&K consists of three regions - Kashmir, Ladakh, and Jammu. Except for Kashmir no one wants to vote for joining Pakistan. In Kashmir itself, according to the latest polls, less than 2% want to join Pakistan. These consist of the Hurriyat yahoos and their chamchas whom nobody in Kashmir cares a fig for. But the Pakistan government has been clutching at the Hurriyat straws to remain relevant as that's all what you've got.

In a nutshell J&K is a lost cause for Pakistan. The sooner you realize this, the better. It's time to move on. India has. The world has. But you guys are stuck in a time warp.

Oh wait! Why does Pakistan want Kashmir? Because all of Pakistan's problems will magically vanish and will become a super power rivaled only by the US of A. Poverty will vanish, growth rates will hit the roof, and Pakistan will be invited to take its hallowed place on the high table of the Security Council as a permanent member! That's why! :P

so u r saying gandhi was a lair who said hindus are cowards. just tell me was he a lair?
I even dont know whether he had said this or its your own creation. But Indian muslims are cowards. I am sure about that.

Your waffle is hilarious! Let me put you wise.

J&K consists of three regions - Kashmir, Ladakh, and Jammu. Except for Kashmir no one wants to vote for joining Pakistan. In Kashmir itself, according to the latest polls, less than 2% want to join Pakistan. These consist of the Hurriyat yahoos and their chamchas whom nobody in Kashmir cares a fig for. But the Pakistan government has been clutching at the Hurriyat straws to remain relevant as that's all what you've got.

In a nutshell J&K is a lost cause for Pakistan. The sooner you realize this, the better. It's time to move on. India has. The world has. But you guys are stuck in a time warp.

Oh wait! Why does Pakistan want Kashmir? Because all of Pakistan's problems will magically vanish and will become a super power rivaled only by the US of A. Poverty will vanish, growth rates will hit the roof, and Pakistan will be invited to take its hallowed place on the high table of the Security Council as a permanent member! That's why! :P

bla bla .

It had become part of Pakistani territory and so Pakistan has right to invite troops from India, not a fleeing CM.

3 days to reach telegram to Karachi, don't you find it suspicous. :sarcastic::sarcastic: Shah Nawaz Bhutto was the defacto ruler after Nawab fled, he was constantly requesting help from Karachi but help didn't come and he preferred to invite the indian troops and fled to Larkana. Moroever, I even read of account where Mountbatten offered joint referendum for Hyderabad, Kashmir and Junagadh but Pakistan declined because Pakistan wanted all of it and blind to get the riches of Hindu majority Hyderabad state.

There is no need of a dialogue, India has nothing to gain. Indian Muslims are far better off than any other country in the world, they enjoy freedoms and are protected by the constitution, this doesn't mean occasional incidents don't happen but hey that is the nature of humanity. As for Pakistan, well they should worry more about their own muslim populace which at first glance seems to be tearing itself apart. Secondly, the Pakistani nation has trouble funding the needs of their own populace what will they do with more mouths to feed. What can one expect when entire generations are lost to madrassa education, demonic teachings of bliss in murder of innocents, use of terrorism as policy and so on and so forth.

The only dialogues we'll encourage are the kind at a flag meet after Indian retaliation :sniper::guns:to **** ceasefire violations :flame:. All this that is happening in Pak today will eventually lead to :suicide:, the nation is a path to self destruct.

now lets talk about Baluchistan. Kashmir is disputed territory and Baluchistan is not . But that is why no one in world care about it. If there is ever a plabicities Pakistan will easily win it. There are three tribe in Baluchistan out of all tribes which are against Pakistan murree, bugti and culpers.

That sounds gibberish, both of them were princely states and you know the history of their accession with both countries. I know you will become defensive.

People who are talking about dialogue are living in fools paradise. There will never be a "actual" dialogue between us and pakistan.

they have manipulated the whole west in iraq war. anyone can be manipulated but cowards cant be manipulated to do somethng bold. as gandhi said hindus are coward so obviously they dnt have balls to do anythng
Hindus are cowards because of leaders like gandhi.After direct action day,when hindu babies were nailed to doors,hindus were ready to go ballistic against muslim but lo behold,there comes retard gandhi with his secularism to stop hindus lest 'communal violence' spread.If gandhi were not there in bengal punjab like riots would have taken place in bengal.Else there were hindus like Subhash chandra who marched against the mighty british with a handful of soldiers.
Also if hindus do something against their attackers the first one to criticize them are hindus calling them communal and other nonsense.Gotta weed out such retards first.

Hindus are cowards because of leaders like gandhi.After direct action day,when hindu babies were nailed to doors,hindus were ready to go ballistic against muslim but lo behold,there comes retard gandhi with his secularism to stop hindus lest 'communal violence' spread.If gandhi were not there in bengal punjab like riots would have taken place in bengal.Else there were hindus like Subhash chandra who marched against the mighty british with a handful of soldiers.
Also if hindus do something against their attackers the first one to criticize them are hindus calling them communal and other nonsense.Gotta weed out such retards first.
that retarded got u ur country. in general they are not fighters. There are few exceptions there. They will only act brave when they are fighting much smaller enemy .

That was not secularism. that was selective secularism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom