What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

No. Muslims are never invaders. They are saint. Abdali was a saint. Stop it . You know the truth. They were invaders. When they became powerful they utilize this power to spread their religion. Now non-muslims are powerful. But still they were not utilizing it to spread their ideology.
You're mixing state and religion.

If muslims were using sword to spread Islam, why idoes India have no 90% muslims?

Anyway, I've proven your fallacy wrong.

So capturing terrorists, robbers, target killers becomes anti muhajir?

Altaf hussein is just playing politics. Go read about target killings and 'bhatta' mafia.

Oh so you admit Islam wasn't spread by sword. Because if it was, India would've been 90% muslim.
Ok so you admit that number of weak people are less in India. That is why still 85% were non-muslims. If 90% were weak then muslim percentage would have been 90%

Sorry, but height of idiocy.
You may not agree with that. But that is the reason majority of muslims are silent when terrorism is done by muslims.

Ok so you admit that number of weak people are less in India. That is why still 85% were non-muslims. If 90% were weak then muslim percentage would have been 90%
No, you don't want to admit Islam wasn't spread by sword. Because if it was, much of India will be filled with muslims.

Are you forgetting thr muslim rulling over much of India? Surely they could've asked for butcher of hindus, since, "islam is spread by sword."

Anyway, you're a hindu nationalist and I've proven you wrong, Islam wasn't spread by sword. So I'm done here.

there is no such thing as love jihad. It only exist in minds of indian. There are two major reason. Most of them are not good looking and its proven in many researches that Indian have small penis is small ...
BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men
muslim men are attractive since even after so many propoganda on love jihad still may girls do marry muslims. anyways dnt wana bring religion in kashmir discussion so lets stop
My god. Another cap to the feather. Muslims now use perversion to convert ? So I was right. Everything is ok In the name of Islam.

assumptions and what ever u hear from Anurab Goswami is making u think that way. Pakistan might have faced fall out of afghan wars which cause militancy and economic problems. Still in general our people have better life then average Indians.
we dnt hate indians or hindus. We lovge our muslim brother. That is the only reason we stand up for them .
By sending terrorist and settling matters? By killing other religion people in bomb blast? 9/11, 26/11 etc are all examples..

anyways if u want to stand up for your brethern, then violence is not the way. because every action has equal and opposite reaction and it applies to humans as well.

Yes it is gone in non-muslim countries. But it is their in muslim countries. In non-muslim countries your technique is different. As I have mentioned before, nothing is bad in the name of Islam.
out technique is similar. just the way zakir nak did in india. we go them explain them, they feel it make more sense , them embrace it ... that is how it is done in india.

My god. Another cap to the feather. Muslims now use perversion to convert ? So I was right. Everything is ok In the name of Islam.
they are good looking indian women fall for it,,, they are good in bed .. its not our flat ur penius is small ...

No, you don't want to admit Islam wasn't spread by sword. Because if it was, much of India will be filled with muslims.

Are you forgetting thr muslim rulling over much of India? Surely they could've asked for butcher of hindus, since, "islam is spread by sword."

Anyway, you're a hindu nationalist and I've proven you wrong, Islam wasn't spread by sword. So I'm done here.
You dont want to admit that Islam was spread by swords. They only were able to convert the weak people. The stronger people were remained non-muslim. Let me show you a recent example. In kashmir in early 90s the popular slogan of the normal muslims were " Convert leave or die ". Same is going on Iraq by ISIS.

You're mixing state and religion.

If muslims were using sword to spread Islam, why idoes India have no 90% muslims?

Anyway, I've proven your fallacy wrong.
I have given you the examples that weak were converted. Strong people have resisted.

out technique is similar. just the way zakir nak did in india. we go them explain them, they feel it make more sense , them embrace it ... that is how it is done in india.

they are good looking indian women fall for it,,, they are good in bed .. its not our flat ur penius is small ...
Zakir Naik was forced to adopt such technique since he was in minority. He will use the same technique which your people are using to convert Lata Kumari, Asha Kumari and Rinkle Kumari. Oh my god. Now now. I did not know that islam allows perversions. Ok Perverts are also muslims. I was right again. That is why that Rochdale case in England happened. Muslims are pervert too.

By sending terrorist and settling matters? By killing other religion people in bomb blast? 9/11, 26/11 etc are all examples..

anyways if u want to stand up for your brethern, then violence is not the way. because every action has equal and opposite reaction and it applies to humans as well.
9/11 didn't have any Pakistan. US used Afghanistan and left them. they created osama. they armed and trained them. later osmana used that on them.
terrorist propaganda used by India is over rated. That is why kashmir throw stones at ur soldiers and love them.. they come to us we support them. if that is called terrorism we are cooled with that. There would be no terrorism if u give them their freedom. We helped aghans when Rassia invaded them. even though russian is much stronger and resourceful . same goes with india. The day u give what kashmirs want , u will get nothng but love from Pakistan ..

Ofcourse. I am not sure whether Iliyas kashmiri, some of your army persons who are in jail now, members of TTP , LeT, LeJ all are circumcised or not. They may and may not have tattoos. Also I am not sure the people who are joining now and them are circumcised too.

as I have mentioned, our leaders only retaliate. What has happened in Gujrat is pure retaliation of train burning.

Any Muslim terrorist who is involved in killing innocent Muslims & Non-Muslims doesn't represent Islam. As far as tattoos are concerned, That Ilyas Kashmiri, TTP, BLA is funded by non other than your very own RAW, Mossad & CIA. This has been proven but unfortunately, our leadership is such a C**t that they want to live in illusion.

I am totally against the Killing of innocent Muslims & Non-Muslims no matter which religion they belong to. But how a man can be appointed as a PM who is well known as Hitler of Gujrat who was involved in Raping, Killing & Torturing innocent people of his own country.

9/11 didn't have any Pakistan. US used Afghanistan and left them. they created osama. they armed and trained them. later osmana used that on them.
terrorist propaganda used by India is over rated. That is why kashmir throw stones at ur soldiers and love them.. they come to us we support them. if that is called terrorism we are cooled with that. There would be no terrorism if u give them their freedom. We helped aghans when Rassia invaded them. even though russian is much stronger and resourceful . same goes with india. The day u give what kashmirs want , u will get nothng but love from Pakistan ..
But 9/11 had muslims.

So capturing terrorists, robbers, target killers becomes anti muhajir?

Altaf hussein is just playing politics. Go read about target killings and 'bhatta' mafia.

Oh so you admit Islam wasn't spread by sword. Because if it was, India would've been 90% muslim.

You mean altaf husein is running this movement from 67 years

the condition of muhajirs has been worse since they migrated
if muhajirs are terrorist

then the seperatists kashmirirs are also terrorist

Zakir Naik was forced to adopt such technique since he was in minority. He will use the same technique which your people are using to convert Lata Kumari, Asha Kumari and Rinkle Kumari. Oh my god. Now now. I did not know that islam allows perversions. Ok Perverts are also muslims. I was right again. That is why that Rochdale case in England happened. Muslims are pervert too.
It is not only females males are converted to islam as well ... out of hindu india many religions came out and made their place. Christianity , Judaism, Sikhs and muslims. not everyone is spread by sword if we assume muslims coverted by sword.. It is just ur religion dont make sense.. that is why atheism is on rise in india

Any Muslim terrorist who is involved in killing innocent Muslims & Non-Muslims doesn't represent Islam. As far as tattoos are concerned, That Ilyas Kashmiri, TTP, BLA is funded by non other than your very own RAW, Mossad & CIA. This has been proven but unfortunately, our leadership is such a C**t that they want to live in illusion.

I am totally against the Killing of innocent Muslims & Non-Muslims no matter which religion they belong to. But how a man can be appointed as a PM who is well known as Hitler of Gujrat who was involved in Raping, Killing & Torturing innocent people of his own country.
Now see. You are the kind of people I respect and want to discuss with. But look how your comrades are reacting.

But again you have a flaw. As you have said that CIA/MOSAD/ RAW involvement is proven( I dont know where ) similarly our PM was proven innocent in our supreme court. If you want me to believe you, you must believe me too. is not it ?

And again the persecution of kashmiri Pundits were done by normal general kashmiri muslims ( All of them supported this.) So by your logic they are not muslims. So you should not worry about them .

But 9/11 had muslims.
so ? it has Muslim trained by osama who was trained by CIA. if usa would stop invading muslim countries no one will attack them.. there was no 9/11 in australlia,. canada,newzeland or japan. when u attack a country people resisit. extremist group emerges . that is what happened in middle east .

It is not only females males are converted to islam as well ... out of hindu india many religions came out and made their place. Christianity , Judaism, Sikhs and muslims. not everyone is spread by sword if we assume muslims coverted by sword.. It is just ur religion dont make sense.. that is why atheism is on rise in india
yes many religions are created in India but not islam is. Those religions are still a part of hinduism as we believe in different ways. Now Men are converted to Islam because of the perversion you have mentioned. I mean which man in his right mind will avoid a chance to screw 4 women. Also it is easy to get rid of the. In hinduism it is not prescribed.

Back
Top Bottom