What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

You mean altaf husein is running this movement from 67 years

the condition of muhajirs has been worse since they migrated
if muhajirs are terrorist

then the seperatists kashmirirs are also terrorist
im majahjir as well. Pak took more then 7 million majahir, only which follow altaf hussian have problem . otherwise every other mahajir is happy in Pakistan .. genral musharaf was a mahajir as well

so ? it has Muslim trained by osama who was trained by CIA. if usa would stop invading muslim countries no one will attack them.. there was no 9/11 in australlia,. canada,newzeland or japan. when u attack a country people resisit. extremist group emerges . that is what happened in middle east .
Of course. I have told you that muslims are weak ( mentally ). It is easy to manipulate them. Why CIA is not able to manipulate a christian or a hindu ?

US used Afghanistan and left them. they created osama. they armed and trained them. later osmana used that on them.
And Pakistan was sitting like a sweet boy and doing nothing. Give me a break and dont tell me that you dont know that how active ISI was in using those afghan insurgents.

And who infiltrated Kashmir in 1947 when state of J&K had not joined any of the union? There was no revolt in the general J&K civilians. There was no slogans shouting against the rulers.

yes many religions are created in India but not islam is. Those religions are still a part of hinduism as we believe in different ways. Now Men are converted to Islam because of the perversion you have mentioned. I mean which man in his right mind will avoid a chance to screw 4 women. Also it is easy to get rid of the. In hinduism it is not prescribed.
almost all the Muslims marry one girl. There is option to marry more as population of girls is more as alot of men use to die in wars. Due to lack of this rule. India has to legalize gays and lesbians. As girls are increasing becoming lesbians as the man lack the sexuality in india. :D
now if u start with ur stupid logic i will start reveling more facts .

No, you don't want to admit Islam wasn't spread by sword. Because if it was, much of India will be filled with muslims.

Are you forgetting thr muslim rulling over much of India? Surely they could've asked for butcher of hindus, since, "islam is spread by sword."

Anyway, you're a hindu nationalist and I've proven you wrong, Islam wasn't spread by sword. So I'm done here.
you are right. whatever be the reason it is true that all Indians were not forced to convert by the Islamic rulers. Some argue that it was because of the rigid cast structure, but the point is that they could not or did not convert. However if we take an example of Indonesia then we see that Indonesia's historical inhabitants were animists, Hindus and Buddhists but today Islam is the majority (88.2%) religion. Would you say this was because of forced conversions? I don't think it was but according to your logic it must be.

Of course. I have told you that muslims are weak ( mentally ). It is easy to manipulate them. Why CIA is not able to manipulate a christian or a hindu ?
they have manipulated the whole west in iraq war. anyone can be manipulated but cowards cant be manipulated to do somethng bold. as gandhi said hindus are coward so obviously they dnt have balls to do anythng

almost all the Muslims marry one girl. There is option to marry more as population of girls is more as alot of men use to die in wars. Due to lack of this rule. India has to legalize gays and lesbians. As girls are increasing becoming lesbians as the man lack the sexuality in india. :D
now if u start with ur stupid logic i will start reveling more facts .
"almost all the Muslims marry one girl" is a statement only. But you can not say that I was wrong. What I stated is a fact. If you are allowed to marry 4 times, if it is easy for you to get rid of these girls also, you will happily take it.

you are right. whatever be the reason it is true that all Indians were not forced to convert by the Islamic rulers. Some argue that it was because of the rigid cast structure, but the point is that they could not or did not convert. However if we take an example of Indonesia then we see that Indonesia's historical inhabitants were animists, Hindus and Buddhists but today Islam is the majority (88.2%) religion. Would you say this was because of forced conversions? I don't think it was but according to your logic it must be.
Don't mix state and religion. Religion is universal. If you're going to kill and convert inindonasia, so you'll in spain and balkans too. But if it happens in few states, then state is responsible, not religion.

Also Indians were forced, but it wasn't on national scale.

I hope that was clear.

they have manipulated the whole west in iraq war. anyone can be manipulated but cowards cant be manipulated to do somethng bold. as gandhi said hindus are coward so obviously they dnt have balls to do anythng
I mean only muslims are brave and rest of other people are cowards ?

Since you call Hindus as cowards, I have to reply.

Cowards are those who change their faith because of the fear of sword. When arabs were invaded some cowards have converted and join them ( because of fear), some cowards were forcefully converted too. And I can see that their generations have that fear too. That is why they are still praising them as heroes.

It is just ur religion don't make sense
None of the religions make sense. Not even one. More and more people are becoming atheist because they see that there is nothing proved that could even hint at the existence of a God or anything supernatural. We spend our entire life trying to live the way god intended us to, but if we aren't even certain that God exists than what is the point of such a life?

And Pakistan was sitting like a sweet boy and doing nothing. Give me a break and dont tell me that you dont know that how active ISI was in using those afghan insurgents.

And who infiltrated Kashmir in 1947 when state of J&K had not joined any of the union? There was no revolt in the general J&K civilians. There was no slogans shouting against the rulers.
i never said ISI never did anything. we did helped Aghans against invading russia, we did helped Kashmirs, we helped Palestine against Israel. we are proud of it, standing with oppressed Pakistan have proudly done through out the history. ISI is done exactly what RAW is doing but we dnt cry like babies.

as far as 26/ 11 is concerned Pakistan as a state have no roll in it. Pakistan keep its activities limited to kashmir, helping freedom fighters against indian army. Due to injustice with muslims in india, many organizations have surfaced in india.

Now see. You are the kind of people I respect and want to discuss with. But look how your comrades are reacting.

But again you have a flaw. As you have said that CIA/MOSAD/ RAW involvement is proven( I dont know where ) similarly our PM was proven innocent in our supreme court. If you want me to believe you, you must believe me too. is not it ?

And again the persecution of kashmiri Pundits were done by normal general kashmiri muslims ( All of them supported this.) So by your logic they are not muslims. So you should not worry about them .

As our PM is exempted from all the corruption cases & immune from lying in the Parliament just because he is a PM? The flaw is not in me but in the system of both the countries. There are many evidences has been shown by our army but unfortunately our govt is not & will never be in a mood to take a stance against those evidences because they are too busy pleasing & lifting balls of other World leaders who are deeply involved in destabilizing Pakistan.

As I said, killing of innocent people is not acceptable. But the response of war or conflict should be given in a same manner. The story of Kashmir is no different from GAZA. Both the nations are fighting for their freedoms both are being labeled as terrorists & both the lands are being occupied by two Allies.

I mean only muslims 1. are brave and rest of other people are cowards ?

Since you call Hindus as cowards, I have to reply.

Cowards are those who change their faith because of the fear of sword. When arabs were invaded some cowards have converted and join them ( because of fear), some cowards were forcefully converted too. And I can see that their generations have that fear too. That is why they are still praising them as heroes.
so was gandhi lieing???
i never said everyone is coward expect muslim. i was referring to Indian muslims. it was endorsed by gandhi as well

As our PM is exempted from all the corruption cases & immune from lying in the Parliament just because he is a PM? The flaw is not in me but in the system of both the countries. There are many evidences has been shown by our army but unfortunately our govt is not & will never be in a mood to take a stance against those evidences because they are too busy pleasing & lifting balls of other World leaders who are deeply involved in destabilizing Pakistan.

As I said, killing of innocent people is not acceptable. But the response of war or conflict should be given in a same manner. The story of Kashmir is no different from GAZA. Both the nations are fighting for their freedoms both are being labeled as terrorists & both the lands are being occupied by two Allies.
Then you must not use the word proven. You may not have faith in your system but I have faith on my system. For 10 years Congress was in power. They had CBI under them . They tried everything, even requested USA to ban him which was done later. But still nothing was found.

so was gandhi lieing???
i never said everyone is coward expect muslim. i was referring to Indian muslims. it was endorsed by gandhi as well
Yes. Indian muslims are coward. I agree. But why not other communities were manipulated ? That was my question. And I know the answer too.

i never said ISI never did anything. we did helped Aghans against invading russia, we did helped Kashmirs, we helped Palestine against Israel. we are proud of it, standing with oppressed Pakistan have proudly done through out the history. ISI is done exactly what RAW is doing but we dnt cry like babies.
as far as 26/ 11 is concerned Pakistan as a state have no roll in it. Pakistan keep its activities limited to kashmir, helping freedom fighters against indian army. Due to injustice with muslims in india, many organizations have surfaced in india.
Either you follow your religion based policy or your state based policy. You cannot keep on jumping between the two whenever it suits you. With that logic, The godhra incident in gujarat was not a state reaction, it was mob reaction who saw their fellow hindus burnt alive by muslims. Now dont start talking rubbish that Modi had done it as no one was able to prove it, not even your fellow muslims brother in india.

Also, with that logic of state not having hands, the drones attack done in your country with the permission of your own government which is killing your fellow muslim brothers, who is responsible for it? Your own government. Go and kill them and shoot them too.

I think, India should make it a policy to help and support baloch for their independence. There is nothing common between punjabi muslims and balochs. They are two different cultures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom