What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
saarey duniyaa kaa theka le rakha hein kya humne??Tum apne ghar kar kodaa kachra hamaarey dehleez pe fekoge to kya hum haaath mein jhaado liye safayi karthey phire??

Why does ur army allow/can't stop ppl infiltrate at the first place,and mind u these are not mere ppl who r infiltarting but criminals and terrorists with hightech weapons.

Look at india,india also has many groups who are notorious and terrorist groups like Simi,Abhinav bharat etc tomm if Simi or Abhinav bombs a city in pakistan and kills 200-250 ppl will u accept the NON-State actor theory.

Im sorry that i used some slang but i cant help them when ppl give out weird logics as u did..

talk in english then ill reply

RIP TO SHAHEED

please stop cat fight our govs can handle it better.

Reactions: sab
But what about India - Pakistan alliance than and west intention to create rift between these two smart nations ??? LOL!!!!!

But what about India - Pakistan alliance than and west intention to create rift between these two smart nations ??? LOL!!!!!

lol, these two super duper smart nations can do it on its own. :whistle:

RIP to martyr..

Few years ago I watched a movie named "Vertical Limit".. There was a dialogue in movie from Pakistani major "It is 3 am.. time to wake up Indians" and open fires across LoC. This is what even world's opinion why to be biased by nation's media.

But Logically, I feel Taimikhan's comments are relevant.. There are too much of drama happen on border which we civilians don't get. The main reason for the same is that we have common language and culture so even a hindi/urdu/punjabi abuse can blame the fire from both the side as army personnel's are always on high.

talk in english then ill reply

I donot need ur reply ...Infact my post was a reply to an idiotic logic,and im satisfied that he/she has hidden herself/himself under the pre text of a language,a language he/she is shy of speaking, for the Honor(true/false) of which a country in sub continent was split in to 2.

Today I am very proud to be Indian. BSF at last killed Pak ranger.

Normally it is other way around.

RIP to dead ranger.

Last edited:
Firing is one thing but killing is another, when will they stop, RIP to the soldier

what no casualties from indian side Pak should have killed atleast 2 (like 1 for 2 they say) now they violate 7 or 8 times in just a month and its increasing,Pak shoul have killed 2 atleast

saarey duniyaa kaa theka le rakha hein kya humne??Tum apne ghar kar kodaa kachra hamaarey dehleez pe fekoge to kya hum haaath mein jhaado liye safayi karthey phire??

Why does ur army allow/can't stop ppl infiltrate at the first place,and mind u these are not mere ppl who r infiltarting but criminals and terrorists with hightech weapons.

Look at india,india also has many groups who are notorious and terrorist groups like Simi,Abhinav bharat etc tomm if Simi or Abhinav bombs a city in pakistan and kills 200-250 ppl will u accept the NON-State actor theory.

Im sorry that i used some slang but i cant help them when ppl give out weird logics as u did..

rooj rooj fir fir fekeingaay yeh funda hai! :rofl:

please send abhinav & simi across & we will handle them our way! which is how we kill all terrorists KILL THEM ALL! :coffee:

Pakistan violates ceasefire just before talks

Just ahead of Home Minister P Chidambaram's visit to Pakistan, there has been a ceasefire violation on the border in Jammu and Kashmir's Machil Sector.

According to sources this is the second ceasefire violation in a week. Two Army jawans have been injured and two porters killed in the firing.

The Army has, however, said that their soldiers are capable of dealing with such incidents.

Meanwhile, ahead of Chidambaram's Pakistan visit, the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) will meet on Sunday to discuss the broad outlines and mandate for the Home Minister's visit, which will include the security issues he will be discussing with his Pakistani counterpart Rahman Malik.

Chidambaram is travelling to Pakistan to attend the SAARC Home Ministers' conference in Islamabad on June 26.

you can take this news report as

Just before talks Indian propagandist media started their bullsh1t to derail environment and to put pressure on Pakistan. This pressure will help india to take advantage in bilateral talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom