What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
And once they cross over, how are they gonna survive then ??? As said who will give them support to counter the second Indian defensive lines or if BSF knows that infiltration has happened, don't you think, they are gonna go after them.

So what is the mean of such suicidal mission knowing they will be killed or captured.

Do remember, sometimes such incidents are highlighted to be an infiltration bid to give it more color and convey something else to the nation.

Firing incidents may be due to any factor, but infiltration color is given to let the Indian public know that something is up and keep up the phobia or whatever you call it, that is between the nations.

And do remember, the real and proper infiltrations happen in mountainous regions, not on the plain grounds of the border and those areas are manned by Army, not BSF.

After crossing over the militants can use the growth and the difficult terrain to slip into areas where chances of survival increase. The Indian border is porous given the difficult terrain. And no one has to give support as militants get all that is needed to survive for a few months including weapons to create trouble.

Not every infiltration bid is neutralized. Some succeed and that is the problem. For the handlers of Pak side, they have to succeed once in few months to keep the fire raging. Suicide mission with no losses on Indian side is meaningless but it is infiltration and survival that is a success for them. They will eventually die but would kill several innocents and may be a few armed forces before they are squashed.

The case of point here is prevention is better than cure and with no civilian causalities.

About the firing, the firing cover or a distraction tool can happen in any area based on strategy of the enemy.
:cheers:

oh shut up. GENERAL KAPOOR said in blank that when indian forces suspect invation on the LOC they open fire first .. you guy dont remember? how gen kapoor almost sharded in his pants when he found out that a pakistani officer was in the croud when he was delivering his speech. for 2009 india blamed pakistan for 16 to 19 ceasfire border violations but its funny how your general let the cats loose in fear of public butt wacking and said india is the one that first shoots .. pity

well thats even more funny that General kapoor was head of BSF..............I was always thought he was Army chief:bunny:

Last edited:
ummm i think general of the army mean you controal all ground forceses ... including the inhuuman BSF

oh shut up. GENERAL KAPOOR said in blank that when indian forces suspect invation on the LOC they open fire first .. you guy dont remember? how gen kapoor almost sharded in his pants when he found out that a pakistani officer was in the croud when he was delivering his speech. for 2009 india blamed pakistan for 16 to 19 ceasfire border violations but its funny how your general let the cats loose in fear of public butt wacking and said india is the one that first shoots .. pity

And when Indian forces were unsuspecting and pak rangers open fire, you knw wat it is called?" Voilation of cease fire", and wat Indian forces do in such scenario? what they did- "Retaliation"

any security force will fire if they suspect infiltration by terrorists. Thts wat pak forces are also doing on af border.

Our soldier died and you guys are saying we opened fire.....

yup the truth is no one will ever know who started it all :hitwall: we ordinary Indians and Pakistanis will hate each other and continue our hate for each other.

hope the soldiers soul rests in peace :angel:

oh shut up. GENERAL KAPOOR said in blank that when indian forces suspect invation on the LOC they open fire first .. you guy dont remember?

Ok so wat do u suppose Indian forces should do when they suspect infiltration..?
Bring a packet of halwa and garland the terrorists wen they cross over into the LOC..?

OK... may the martyr rest in peace... The troops on the other side should watch their back now.

:)

And when Indian forces were unsuspecting and pak rangers open fire, you knw wat it is called?" Voilation of cease fire", and wat Indian forces do in such scenario? what they did- "Retaliation"

any security force will fire if they suspect infiltration by terrorists. Thts wat pak forces are also doing on af border.

hellow we dont open fire first you do i have your very own general words that indian troops open fire first ..... and if insurgents come into india cant you handel them??? i mean fireing at pakistan is stupied and retarded .... get you comando that are equiped with state of the art equipment and hunt them down .... but why fire at a another army that just simply retarded ... and no offence if iam offending in any way tell me ill leave the slang at a side:smokin:

And once they cross over, how are they gonna survive then ??? As said who will give them support to counter the second Indian defensive lines or if BSF knows that infiltration has happened, don't you think, they are gonna go after them.

So what is the mean of such suicidal mission knowing they will be killed or captured.

Do remember, sometimes such incidents are highlighted to be an infiltration bid to give it more color and convey something else to the nation.

Firing incidents may be due to any factor, but infiltration color is given to let the Indian public know that something is up and keep up the phobia or whatever you call it, that is between the nations.

And do remember, the real and proper infiltrations happen in mountainous regions, not on the plain grounds of the border and those areas are manned by Army, not BSF.

The topography definitely aids infiltration as the second line of defensive posts, do not always allow to have adequately spaced posts everywhere. And the topography is the reason why the BSF hasn't been able to wire the LoC. There are definitely gaps in the line.

hellow we dont open fire first you do i have your very own general words that indian troops open fire first ..... and if insurgents come into india cant you handel them??? i mean fireing at pakistan is stupied and retarded .... get you comando that are equiped with state of the art equipment and hunt them down .... but why fire at a another army that just simply retarded ... and no offence if iam offending in any way tell me ill leave the slang at a side:smokin:

Terrorists dont just appear on the border, Indian forces just fired towards the source from where they suspect terrorists were coming.
And it just happened to be pakistani side of the border,as always.

No just want to tell that they should be careful now.

:)

So you wanna say pak rangers did managed to infiltrate terrorists inside India? Coz only these brain washed fanatic blood sucking terrorists can attack from behind.

So you wanna say pak rangers did managed to infiltrate terrorists inside India? Coz only these brain washed fanatic blood sucking terrorists can attack from behind.

When did I say that...:what:

saarey duniyaa kaa theka le rakha hein kya humne??Tum apne ghar kar kodaa kachra hamaarey dehleez pe fekoge to kya hum haaath mein jhaado liye safayi karthey phire??

Why does ur army allow/can't stop ppl infiltrate at the first place,and mind u these are not mere ppl who r infiltarting but criminals and terrorists with hightech weapons.

Look at india,india also has many groups who are notorious and terrorist groups like Simi,Abhinav bharat etc tomm if Simi or Abhinav bombs a city in pakistan and kills 200-250 ppl will u accept the NON-State actor theory.

Im sorry that i used some slang but i cant help them when ppl give out weird logics as u did..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom