What's new

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh must reunite, Katju says

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D why not. lets merg all these regions into one kingdom nikki see . Hassina wajid will be President, Zardari as PM and Sonia Gandhi as Foreign Minister, Modi as supreme leader of saffronis/deobandis and jamatis planning invasion of all neighbouring countries.

But you did not mention the role of Katju after this merge????

Tikka Khan said "Impregnent (Rape) all Bengali women,A son(bengali) will not fight with Father (Paksitani). And they raped Million of Bengalis".. Who knows similar things would have been done by Babur Army..

After all ideology is same..

Okay I can say Tikka Khan was arab descendant, what about others? How come entire Pakistani population became Arab over night after 1947?

You may not have answer to this. I an also confused about their identity.

Dont start on me mate. I just said the truth. You Pakistanis believe that you all are arabs lol.

:) we dont. We have such a diverse combination of bloodline here in Pakistan ranging from rajput to Syed to Central Asians.

Its always funny when Indians ignorant about Pakistan and Pakistanis come up with this phrase viz a viz Arabs.

On the other hand its also a reality and big fact that those FEW neo liberal Pakistanis who's ancestors were Hindus that too from low casts still feel inferior due to past links hence they come and attack other bloodlines and use the same phrase "all arabs" to spew venom against others.

:)

We believe in our faith first then community

But you did not mention the role of Katju after this merge????

ahhh he will be Information Minister :)

:D why not. lets merg all these regions into one kingdom nikki see . Hassina wajid will be President, Zardari as PM and Sonia Gandhi as Foreign Minister, Modi as supreme leader of saffronis/deobandis and jamatis planning invasion of all neighbouring countries.

No yaar. I want Zaid Hamid as PM. What ever he does, us banday pe ghussa hi nahi aata.

i can see ignorance of 90% idots as per Katju :) no wonder you cant differentiate between school of thoughts in Muslim theology and hindu cast system.
as far as Hindus of India want to convert all Muslims to hinduism well i have NO Issue with that but tell us which cast will you give them?
Will they be brahmin or low cast hindus?
btw dhobi, nai etc etc are professions not casts and turk is a bloodline :)
So back to the question which cast these Muslims will be given once you hindus convert them?

Ask this to Shahi (Moolla) Imam of Jama Masjid, who is begging reservation for low caste Muslims in India.. U didn't replied me
"When Babur's army put sword on your ancestor's neck and asked to accept Islam which islam they accepted? Shia? Sunni? Shekh? Ahmedi? Bohra? Wahabi? Salafi? Alwaite? or Talibani??"

What caste you want brother?? U are free to accept cast of your choice, So when shall I send my people to your door? so that u will revert to the real religion.. :)

Castism in Muslim:
Upper caste:Syeds, Sheikhs and Pathans,ashraf
Lower Caste: Ansaris, Dhunias and Raains, razil, kamin or ajlaf

Allahpur: Low Caste Muslims | Pulitzer Center

astes in Pakistan[edit]

The social stratification among Muslims in the "Swat" area of North Pakistan has been meaningfully compared to the Caste system in India. The society is rigidly divided into subgroups where each Quom is assigned a profession. Different Quoms are not permitted to intermarry or live in the same community.[13] These Muslims practice a ritual-based system of social stratification. The Quoms who deal with human emissions are ranked the lowest.[13]
Stephen M. Lyon of University of Kent has written about what he calls "Gujarism", the act of Gurjars in Pakistan seeking out other Gurjars to form associations, and consolidate ties with them, based strictly on caste affiliation.[18]

Lets not talk about impossiblilities

This isn't gonnai happen so please stop dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom