What's new

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh must reunite, Katju says

Status
Not open for further replies.
India in the past was never united as one so how can it united now? In fact, they need British to united the whole India under Raj India show how diversify between religion and language within them.

We want nothing to do with the entity to the east - and Mr katju chootia can go drown himself in the nearest well.

If what you say is true, then doesn't that pose a problem for India, considering that you have the 2nd or 3rd largest Muslim population in the world.

U are wrong brother, Though Muslims are high in number they are low in percentage.. We are planning to revert all Indian Muslims to Indian religion, rather than some foreign religion.

They are peaceful till they are minority. I will give u an example: In Nigeria there are 50% Muslim, and 50% Christian, See the condition.

Lets revert chinese Muslim to Han or Buddhism, Iraninan Muslim to Parsi, Palestaninan Muslims to Judaism, Indo-Pak-BD Muslim to Hinduism/Sikhism/Buddhism, and the world will be different..

Any way one prominant Muslim member had said, "One day Islam will be die". Its written in There holy book :" God told to give 1000 year for Islam, the prophet asked 500 more years, so togather Islam has 1500 year life" , In next 300-400 years Islam will die (As per Islamic scholar, its already discussed on PDF.).

India in the past was never united as one so how can it united now? In fact, they need British to united the whole India under Raj India show how diversify between religion and language within them.

I don't want to talk to chinese members, as discussion with you ppl bring ban to Indian.. Moderators allow chinese troll when we reply they ban us...

Have you ever heard of Mauryans? Guptas? Marathas? Read history son..

U are wrong brother, Though Muslims are high in number they are low in percentage.. We are planning to revert all Indian Muslims to Indian religion, rather than some foreign religion.

They are peaceful till they are minority. I will give u an example: In Nigeria there are 50% Muslim, and 50% Christian, See the condition.

Lets revert chinese Muslim to Han or Buddhism, Iraninan Muslim to Parsi, Palestaninan Muslims to Judaism, Indo-Pak-BD Muslim to Hinduism/Sikhism/Buddhism, and the world will be different..

Any way one prominant Muslim member had said, "One day Islam will be die". Its written in There holy book :" God told to give 1000 year for Islam, the prophet asked 500 more years, so togather Islam has 1500 year life" , In next 300-400 years Islam will die (As per Islamic scholar, its already discussed on PDF.).

I don't want to talk to chinese members, as discussion with you ppl bring ban to Indian.. Moderators allow chinese troll when we reply they ban us...

Have you ever heard of Mauryans? Guptas? Marathas? Read history son..

Why do you take Foreign Examples..................Take Indian one ................Kerala......25% Muslims and 19 % Christians..........Still Peace full and most prosperous State..........

Katju is insane .. the present geography is fine.. we have already moved a lot from the parameters which was left from 47.

The graph must remain high...

Katju and katjus should be moved to mental asylum ASAP.

Justice Katju is a Kashmiri, I thought according to Pakistanis, Kashmiris were not Indians :laughcry:

He got owned, as always.

Budda sattya gaya hai.

He regularly comes up with these bloopers, time we send him on a visit to Pakistan and Bangladesh - he will come to his senses.

Why do you take Foreign Examples..................Take Indian one ................Kerala......25% Muslims and 19 % Christians..........Still Peace full and most prosperous State..........

Kerla and peacuful?? Look like u forget the hand chopping incident.. In kerla we are finding difficult to save ourself from Muslims.
I personally know many activists in Kerla who tell me the threat of Islam in Kerla...

See, we must not talk bullsh!t, rather we focus how to revert these ppl to there original religion..

Kerla and peacuful?? Look like u forget the hand chopping incident.. In kerla we are finding difficult to save ourself from Muslims.
I personally know many activists in Kerla who tell me the threat of Islam in Kerla...
This type of Incidents Happen in Developed Countries too...............By the by I am from Kerala.............And According to You if all minorities covert to Hinduism........Problems in India is solved .............But look at our neighbors.............

This type of Incidents Happen in Developed Countries too...............By the by I am from Kerala.............

The state was ranked 1 in law and order for year 2012 by annual survey.

And China was ruled by Japan! That's y even now you fear them.

Bdw Justice Katju is a very big troll!!

A recipe for disaster if god forbid that ever happens.

And China was ruled by Japan! That's even now you fear them.

No, even at the apex of their military successes, they only managed to hold less than 1/4 of China's territory.

We never stopped fighting, despite our technological backwardness. In the end, we were the ones holding an instrument of surrender from the Japanese, and today we are the ones sitting on the Security Council. While Japan and Germany are bound by a pacifist constitution.

You didn't get a seat on the Security Council, because you were not a country at that point. We never stopped fighting to hold our territory, but you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom