What's new

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh must reunite, Katju says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent now we are attacking religions too.

Its not a surprise, is it? Its a natural behavior associated with mindset,surroundings, culture, upbringing etc.

:cheesy: these are not casts.

Secondly my forfathers were NOT Hindus. thank god we are saved from this shyt :P.

However, since you Indian Hindus are advocating converting Muslims to Hinduism so what is your plan how will you going to distribute casts among them?

Identity crisis.. Son of Arabs.. I am amused to see how my western neighbours are dying for prooving themself descendant of Invaders.

When Babur's army put sword on your ancestor's neck and asked to accept Islam which islam they accepted? Shia? Sunni? Shekh? Ahmedi? Bohra? Wahabi? Salafi? Alwaite? or Talibani??

And yes Indian subcontinent Muslims have caste, Ask Mulla of Jama masjid who was asking reservation for Backward Muslims.. :P

Identity crisis.. Son of Arabs.. I am amused to see how my western neighbours are dying for prooving themself descendant of Invaders.

When Babur's army put sword on your ancestor's neck and asked to accept Islam which islam they accepted? Shia? Sunni? Shekh? Ahmedi? Bohra? Wahabi? Salafi? Alwaite? or Talibani??

And yes Indian subcontinent Muslims have caste, Ask Mulla of Jama masjid who was asking reservation for Backward Muslims.. :P

I dont need to.

You being a hindu from India wants to convert all Muslims to hinduism so tell me how will you do that and what cast they will be provided.

btw whats your cast

Excellent now we are attacking religions too.

oh really . you bharotis are in habit to overlook your own behaviour to which we reply.

anyway whats wrong with calling castisim as shyt?

I dont need to.

You being a hindu from India wants to convert all Muslims to hinduism so tell me how will you do that and what cast they will be provided.

btw whats your cast

Muslims want to convert all Human , Then why don't we. I am just talking of reverting the process..

And by the way what cast is yours?? Turk-Dhobi, Turk-Nai, Saiyad, Shekh or Kujra..? :P

They also believe that they are descendants of most famous Arabs in history. This is sad but true. I think this is more to do with the brainwashing.

They also believe that they are descendants of most famous Arabs in history. This is sad but true. I think this is more to do with the brainwashing.

Tikka Khan said "Impregnent (Rape) all Bengali women,A son(bengali) will not fight with Father (Paksitani). And they raped Million of Bengalis".. Who knows similar things would have been done by Babur Army..

After all ideology is same..

No, even at the apex of their military successes, they only managed to hold less than 1/4 of China's territory.

We never stopped fighting, despite our technological backwardness. In the end, we were the ones holding an instrument of surrender from the Japanese, and today we are the ones sitting on the Security Council. While Japan and Germany are bound by a pacifist constitution.

You didn't get a seat on the Security Council, because you were not a country at that point. We never stopped fighting to hold our territory, but you did.

Thanks for schooling these indians, CD - Japan was a criminal fascist state, and Abe wants to take it back there.

Muslims want to convert all Human , Then why don't we. I am just talking of reverting the process..

And by the way what cast is yours?? Turk-Dhobi, Turk-Nai, Saiyad, Shekh or Kujra..? :P

i can see ignorance of 90% idots as per Katju :) no wonder you cant differentiate between school of thoughts in Muslim theology and hindu cast system.

as far as Hindus of India want to convert all Muslims to hinduism well i have NO Issue with that but tell us which cast will you give them?

Will they be brahmin or low cast hindus?

btw dhobi, nai etc etc are professions not casts and turk is a bloodline :)

So back to the question which cast these Muslims will be given once you hindus convert them?

There were lot of Katju followers and lovers when he made the "90%" remark...... It would interesting to see they still love katju????

Tikka Khan said "Impregnent (Rape) all Bengali women,A son(bengali) will not fight with Father (Paksitani). And they raped Million of Bengalis".. Who knows similar things would have been done by Babur Army..

After all ideology is same..

My son, you need to get out more, we converted due to the Sufi Saints, it's not our fault that does not tie in with your hindutva fascist ideology

The arabs/mughals invaded this region and they do have bloodline here , but still we Muslims more than bloodline believe in our faith :) whereas you indian hindus are still trying to do away with your own inferiority complex by claiming to be Aryans

i can see ignorance of 90% idots as per Katju :) no wonder you cant differentiate between school of thoughts in Muslim theology and hindu cast system.

as far as Hindus of India want to convert all Muslims to hinduism well i have NO Issue with that but tell us which cast will you give them?

Will they be brahmin or low cast hindus?

btw dhobi, nai etc etc are professions not casts and turk is a bloodline :)

So back to the question which cast these Muslims will be given once you hindus convert them?

The only good indian is ______________,

Don'' worry, ultimately india will come under Muslim rule.
I have no issue as long as the rulers are Indian
We had 4 Muslim president in last 60-65 years
Its you guys who look everywhere with religious point of view, We had Sikh PM and a Muslim President(2004-07) in a country with 80% of Hindus
In India its Nation over religion or u will face the same consequences as Khalistanis/Kashmiris/Naxals

There were lot of Katju followers and lovers when he made the "90%" remark...... It would interesting to see they still love katju????

:D why not. lets merg all these regions into one kingdom nikki see . Hassina wajid will be President, Zardari as PM and Sonia Gandhi as Foreign Minister, Modi as supreme leader of saffronis/deobandis and jamatis planning invasion of all neighbouring countries.

The arabs/mughals invaded this region and they do have bloodline here , but still we Muslims more than bloodline believe in our faith :) whereas you indian hindus are still trying to do away with your own inferiority complex by claiming to be Aryans

Dont start on me mate. I just said the truth. You Pakistanis believe that you all are arabs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom