What's new

India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations'

Oh really? ??? :D where have you been in a cave, with osama bin laden??

Ttp is Americas crap and india needs to badly learn to mind its own business!

True.... But the bigger question is Who is stupid and ignorant......

And the answer is, those who are very far from the reality of it all and have no direct experience.

You people and your freaking selfmade assumptions! I hereby declare that even if an ant dies in india or even if a stone rolls down the hill india ITS FREAKING PAKISTANS SCAM AND SAZISH! !!

Reality alert, Pakistan is too busy to care about india and terrorist designs because we are busy in cleaning the crap USA left for us and oh I don't know why indians are selfcentred enough to believe that all Pakistan thinks of is THEM.. BTW WHO ARE YOU..
I think u people are suffering schizophrenia!

You people and your freaking selfmade assumptions! I hereby declare that even if an ant dies in india or even if a stone rolls down the hill india ITS FREAKING PAKISTANS SCAM AND SAZISH! !!

Reality alert, Pakistan is too busy to care about india and terrorist designs because we are busy in cleaning the crap USA left for us and oh I don't know why indians are selfcentred enough to believe that all Pakistan thinks of is THEM.. BTW WHO ARE YOU..
I think u people are suffering schizophrenia!

Spend some time reading the threads on terrorist attacks in pakistan..... You will understand the reason

So??? Are you implying that Pakistani people are supporting them

Why doesn't the world understand
Its not happening by our will and again these are out problems you guys pin point them because they are related to terrorism ..this doesn't change thing about how your own situation is still ten times worse than us#

Spend some time learning about ur people and their problem instead of chugging down on just one single excuse of Terrorism

And again. Reality alert...you said it urself.Our people and cities are being targeted.so we aren't the ones doing it we are the ones suffering it!
And u want me to drink all ur melodramatic media has to offer no thanks.Uptill now I'm still processing the fact that Indian weapons and anti coagulants.were used in our airport attack..Does it ring a bell or do I have to say it openly!

Atleast it will be better than india whose soldiers have made it their hub of lust!

And Kashmir was Pakistans we aren't begging for it.We are claiming it as ours. Indian army deployed in Kashmir illegally ours was just a reaction
Before you tell us that we sent militants there u should know that it was ur govt that took the first step by forcefully occupying a land that was not theirs
Kashmir was a muslim state and it belonged to Pakistan by the rules of partition buy india always finds a backdoor to promulgate its unjust and extremist revenge

Spend some time learning about ur people and their problem instead of chugging down on just one single excuse of Terrorism

You would have been technically correct if you made this points few years back.... things have changed, Well India is looking seriously at the internal security threat it faces, there are good number of home grown terrorists ..... But at the same time we are also aware of the external security threats.... You know what i mean!!!!

lol ... i never said afghan terrorism is less important... but it was ur Generals who wanted to bleed india with thousands cuts.... they arw doing it from 1989 after the soviet war in afghan.....and countless have died and suffered because of this in india....and any neighbor thinking that after burning other house they will escape the fire are naive... may be yes india supports terrorism in Pakistan , but it just doing what Pakistan started in india two and a half decade ago..... because of this terrorism all Kashmiri pandits have to leave their home , many many died , children abducted, women raped...and threre were numerous bomblasts and killing in many parts of india and this trend is still there....
so, if india is taking the retaliation measures ...i don't find any wrong in it....
i don't know if india can support these groups openly with arms or training but i think india do provide monetary aid to these groups...
both our nation have a huge trust deficit and if Pakistan help india in eliminating the anti india elements in its country then i think india will.surely help Pakistan in its afghan issue...even india may get ready for greater pakistani involvement in Afghanistan...
That is all I NEEDED TO READ! :agree:

2 wrongs dont do a right!

Mind you what started 2 and half decades ago was America wanting to crush USSR and it managed....now it is them whose getting their *** licked and lately Russia just woke up again ...

Jammu: India and Pakistan should come together against terrorism and hold joint anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, a spiritual body said on Sunday."India and Pakistan should join hands against terrorism and jointly launch anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and destroy the training camps there," chairman of Anjuman Minhaje Rasool (AMR) Syed Athar Dehlavi told reporters here.Dehlavi said in view of change of government at the Centre, the two countries must launch a joint operation against militancy so that both the nations live in peace.He welcomed the move of the Central government for the return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits to the Valley and said Kashmir was incomplete without them.
`India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations`
No Sir we are not going to fight those who take you out you first leave Kashmir alone and also punish those who did Gujarat including main culprit other wise you will keep facing different groups and they will grow now

You know what I mean?

Trust me dude Pakistan is the least of your worries. And no you dont have just security problems you have the most worst and deep rooted forms of all moral vices creeping in ur country. At least our people have clothes to wear and eat once a day and atleast here the caste discrimination to disgusting levels doesn't exist.Don't u know whats happening to the Dalit women or do I have to quote it too.and yeah that bus incident? And all those muslims of india you make target of ur own extremism.

India is the least interest of Pakistan, keeping the indo-pak border secure and Kashmir are our concerns.
Indians can rot it their selfmade world for as long as they want.no body cares. Only that now your people openly accept that they were behind 1971 incident and they are excited to break off Balochistan
What a friendly and well wishing neighbor we have I must say.

No Sir we are not going to fight those who take you out you first leave Kashmir alone and also punish those who did Gujarat including main culprit other wise you will keep facing different groups and they will grow now
Welcome to India. :devil:

Jammu: India and Pakistan should come together against terrorism and hold joint anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, a spiritual body said on Sunday."India and Pakistan should join hands against terrorism and jointly launch anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and destroy the training camps there," chairman of Anjuman Minhaje Rasool (AMR) Syed Athar Dehlavi told reporters here.Dehlavi said in view of change of government at the Centre, the two countries must launch a joint operation against militancy so that both the nations live in peace.He welcomed the move of the Central government for the return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits to the Valley and said Kashmir was incomplete without them.
`India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations`

de18b31a67406035b1d454013eededa445a323a5c6721e9cbb06d4a67a4645a1.jpg

All these Shia groups are coming up with these "anti-terrorism" slogans and statements cause of the situation in Iraq. The groups operating out of Pakistan administered Kashmir do so with the support of Pakistani establishment, why on earth would they want to do a joint operation against these groups :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom