What's new

India-Pak flag meeting fails to ease border tension

India blinked first. I knew India is afraid of two front war.
Why can't juvenile Chinese posters refrain from poking their little noses in Indo-Pak affairs when they know sweet fu@k-all of what the heck's going on? Why the dickens can't they mind their own business instead of licking the soles of their sweeter-than-honey friends? Ah yes! They do get a lot of kudos from their higher-than-mountains comrades which adds to their tally of 'Thanks'!!! :cheesy:

01_03.jpg

I have not read it any where. But had India done anything besides protest since two soldiers were killed? I hope India do something. Otherwise, many Indians would be mad.

Its not how you start a fight, but how you finish it. What did India do to finish it?

Everything has to be calculated. Im sure war will never be the outcome, though a few more bombings killings 100's in retaliation would be suffice.

But had India done anything besides protest since two soldiers were killed? I hope India do something. Otherwise, many Indians would be mad.

Its not how you start a fight, but how you finish it. What did India do to finish it?
Indian politicians don't have the balls to show the green light to the Indian Army for taking retribution (Though they magically get some when they wanna rape females!)

That a$$hole Salman Khurshid, India's FM, has even said that the Army Chief's language of taking action against Pakistan at a time and place of own choosing is not diplomatic language!!!!! Jeeez! Bloody feather brains who will keep taking nonsense lying down! This attitude really gets my goat! :devil:

This thread is turned into a road side dhaba, that is why i tell never send 2 Punjabi's to do the same job...........they talk about beard and end up drinking beer and hugging each other and the moment they leave they bad mouth the other Punjabi.

to my sikh brother u only have right to grow beard.........thats why u guys are attacked in west?(grow up...there is a fine line btwn being patriotic and being stupid)

Did any one notice none of the Pakistani side have no shoulder patches denoting rank. they went in stealthy its said till the hand shake no one knew on the Indian side who is in-charge.

Did any one notice none of the Pakistani side have no shoulder patches denoting rank. they went in stealthy its said till the hand shake no one knew on the Indian side who is in-charge.
That's the problem! No one seems to know who's in-charge in Pakistan!! It's like a free for all! :P

This is a war zone, not an Army Mess where the officers dress up in their ceremonial uniforms with their patches and medals. Every Professional Armed Forces have their own standard issue of protocol, PA has their own. This is something that has been recently introduced in Pakistan Army, most likely influenced by NATO. Officers on field do not wear their patches, don't exactly want to make the job easier for the enemy snipers or recon teams. In my opinion, this is an excellent initiative from the Pakistani Army.

That's the problem! No one seems to know who's in-charge in Pakistan!! It's like a free for all! :P

In the world of military not knowing your opponent is a sign of incompetency, its nothing to be proud of.

my point was not to make fun but to point out a strategy being displayed and to bring this thread back 4m the world of beer & beard

keeping beard is a common practice(strategy) in the military world which non-combatants wont understand.

US & British armies commonly use this practice.

tumblr_m4mf2jybWd1qiz36go1_1280.jpg

That might be true, we might also see all the Indian guys with turbans or that little top knot head thing that chicks dig (Sarcasm).

For sikhs it is mandatory to have beards, but as far as Muslims are concerned it is usually seen more greener more bearder.

Pakistan Army does not use Shoulder patch in battlefield anymore , however their Ranks are still denoted on the button strip on the Uniform (the Right pocket) , you will see if you look closer .

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:rofl: :rofl: great stealth :rofl:

pak army new unifrom is as US army mr.stealth

here is ranks and name and bla bla
New+Uniform+of+Pakistan+Army.jpg

Newuniform.jpg

x0ohs6.jpg

its US army
LTG%20FREAKLEY%20ACU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom