What's new

India-Pak flag meeting fails to ease border tension

@indian_foxhound there will be war.... Everything ends and so will terrorism.... i got majority of details of war and natural disasters.... Want to know than let me know it. Later midnight after reciting mantras and meditation i will let u know....
@isro2222, I got same message during my dhyaan and got same message from my guru Ji but it's at least 4 years away. share your observation and info you got. you can PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically I can see that the Army Brig. went to tank the meeting by a lot of big talk and threatening posture which is why the meeting ended in 15 minutes.

GoI should get its army people in check before sending such people to talk again.

Contradictions are once again emerging from the Indian side:

LoC tension: Flag meeting ends; India protests soldiers

Indians are just selling a dog and pony show for elections.

The elections in Pak are before those in India, GOI does ot need to rein in its Army officers at all.

Hopefully the Pakistani field commanders told the Indians to stop making fools out of themselves.

@indian_foxhound there will be war.... Everything ends and so will terrorism.... i got majority of details of war and natural disasters.... Want to know than let me know it. Later midnight after reciting mantras and meditation i will let u know....
@HongWu there is no countries named as america, japan, vietnaam, australia, south korea according to china.... Right? India already said india getting reading for two front war.... Question is 'is china ready for multiple front war? World hates china specialy countries bodering china.... While america wants china to war.... They even came openly and said america will help india in war against china.... Than russia got upset and came india and signed secret treaty which says india and russia will help each other against china in case of an attack.... Majority of russian nukes facing china.... i think u forgotten that news whic said russia deployed majority of its nuclear tip missile facing china.... Btw china not an idiot. They never helped pakistan. Specialy now they wont when world wants piece of china like pirana wants flesh.... Stop with ur idiotic trolls. My last reply to u as i dont get paid for posts unlike you....
@HongWu there is no countries named as america, japan, vietnaam, australia, south korea according to china.... Right? India already said india getting reading for two front war.... Question is 'is china ready for multiple front war? World hates china specialy countries bodering china.... While america wants china to war.... They even came openly and said america will help india in war against china.... Than russia got upset and came india and signed secret treaty which says india and russia will help each other against china in case of an attack.... Majority of russian nukes facing china.... i think u forgotten that news whic said russia deployed majority of its nuclear tip missile facing china.... Btw china not an idiot. They never helped pakistan. Specialy now they wont when world wants piece of china like pirana wants flesh.... Stop with ur idiotic trolls. My last reply to u as i dont get paid for posts unlike you....

You are a fool, Krishna tells me you are full of it. You lied about 2012 and you are lying now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Army on Monday lodged a strong protest with Pakistan Army over the killing of two of its jawans, one of whom was beheaded, and continued ceasefire violations along the LoC in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

"The flag meeting between brigade commanders of India and related stories Hemraj's family wants Army chief to visit them Fresh firing at LoC in Poonch, army reports infiltration LoC killings: Air chief hawkish, Khurshid plays dove Pakistan started around 1 PM and ended at 1.32 PM at Chakan-Da-Bagh Crossing-Point in Poonch sector", a senior Army officer said.

Army sources said a strong protest was lodged by the Indian side over the killings and continued ceasefire violations by Pakistan.

The Indian team was led by 10th Brigade (Krishnaghati Brigade) Commander Brig T S Sandhu in the meeting with the Pakistan brigade commander at Chakan da Bagh Crossing Point along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district.

The officer said further details were awaited as the team was returning from the forward area.

Terming as "unpardonable" the beheading of a soldier by Pakistan on the Line of Control, Army chief Gen Bikram Singh on Monday warned that India's military will retaliate aggressively in case of any further provocation.

Talking tough, he said the killing of two Indian soldiers on the LoC in Mendhar area of Jammu and Kashmir on January 6 was a pre-planned and pre-meditated action by Pakistani troops and India reserves the right to retaliate at "time and place of its choice".

Addressing a press conference here on the eve of Army Day, Gen Singh said India's response to Pakistani firing at its posts in LoC in J and K is measured and perfect.

He said the ceasefire, in place since November 2003, has been holding except for "some aberrations" for which he squarely blamed Pakistan.

"Beheading (of Lance Naik Hemraj) is unacceptable and unpardonable," the Army Chief said about the incident in which Pakistan soldiers crossed into the Indian territory to attack Indian army patrol party.

"It (the attack) was stage-managed and pre-planned (by Pakistan). They (Pakistan) have planted lies to justify what they have done," he said.

He said the attack was carried out by Pakistan army personnel but did not rule out the possibility of Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists being associated with it.

Gen Singh said while the issue is being taken up with Pakistan at government and military levels, directions have been given to Army commanders to respond immediately if provoked. :flame: :flame:

LoC killings: India talks tough at flag meet, Army chief warns Pak of retaliation if provoked - Hindustan Times

14946_320693701376154_665574306_n.jpg

Aik to is uniform main Brig ka bhi pata nhn chalta!!! It serves it's purpose!!!:P

I am guessing he's the one with the beard!

BTW, any idea why the videos and photos? Maybe to preserve a proof of the meeting?

14946_320693701376154_665574306_n.jpg

Nothing gonna change other than 10 years down the line we will see all the guys on Pakistani side would be bearded.:lol:

Aik to is uniform main Brig ka bhi pata nhn chalta!!! It serves it's purpose!!!:P

BTW, any idea why the videos and photos? Maybe to preserve a proof of the meeting?

4ffa45d42f4740c4244d61dddf893bbf_full.jpg

Nothing gonna change other than 10 years down the line we will see all the guys on Pakistani side would be bearded.:lol:

facial hair are "manly"..
women dont look good with it..ONLY men do..
But thats a man's thing..you might not be aware of it..

Not sure why this flag meeting has been done so lately and major question is, Why it was required? As if we IA will say that you did it and PA will say, OK, Sorry! Lets carry on Peace.

This all has started for renewal of Militancy in valley and its first example was killing Sarpanch in valley and then subsequent event happened. If Soldiers would have died then there would not be an escalation at such level but Beheading and Mutilation has now made us angry and now matter of Pride. We are aggressor this time and remember, whenever we are aggressor, geography gets change for Pak be it '71 or Siachin.

Ya as a proof... And if anyone trun down or did anything or disrespct they will show it. Wil do according to that

Back
Top Bottom