What's new

India orders, 10,000 Excalibur Artillery guided shells along with 100 M777s and various other Manpad

I'm pretty sure China will decide to take action before any THAAD or F-35 arrives. So will Pakistan. Because while ABMs are not accurate, the F-35 is extremely dangerous.

History shows that India always fought wars with vintage weaponry and procured the generation weapons only after the war. I believe it would be same this time too. No surprises there.

Are you actually able to comprehend my posts or blindly sticking to your narrative outta sheer hatred!!
i dont need to. kindly share a clear cut statement by indian gover or indian military that China dont hold any indian land . simple .

Whilst pakistanis continue to take these procurements as a joke India is improving its offensive capability in terms off mountain warfare whilst we are stuck with 122mm howitzer our generals are stupid idiots for not paying attention to improvements in mountain warfare we need those ah 4 howitzer from china and an airborne regiment immediately otherwise we will take huge casualties in upcoming war if there is one which involves taking key strategic peaks posts and ridges

History shows that India always fought wars with vintage weaponry and procured the generation weapons only after the war. I believe it would be same this time too. No surprises there.

What about Kargil, and every standoff since then? India was happy to invade Pakistan in 2002 and 2008.

Fake news.
No such orders.
Just as fake as Pakistan getting C-130J rumors.
Man Even that gatling Gun deployed on TEJAS is Foreign made. Its radar is Foreign made. Its engine is Foreign made. I dont know about the frame but it must be Foreign made too. Not surprising that terrorist Modi is buying shitloads of weapons due to his insecurity.

Whilst pakistanis continue to take these procurements as a joke India is improving its offensive capability in terms off mountain warfare whilst we are stuck with 122mm howitzer our generals are stupid idiots for not paying attention to improvements in mountain warfare we need those ah 4 howitzer from china and an airborne regiment immediately otherwise we will take huge casualties in upcoming war if there is one which involves taking key strategic peaks posts and ridges

It's useless to launch an offensive against 1 million Indian troops in a mountainous area, while expecting the rest of Pakistan to hold CSD back. Better to let the locals break the military occupation from the inside or let China distract them. Or capture land in the plains/desert and use that to negotiate for the end of the Kashmir conflict.

Your dumb Pakistan can easily take back any strategic height if the right equipment is procured and a good strategy is employed in mountain warfare Kashmir can be taken back if we have enough airborne elements and good logistics to support them
It's useless to launch an offensive against 1 million Indian troops in a mountainous area, while expecting the rest of Pakistan to hold CSD back. Better to let the locals break the military occupation from the inside or let China distract them. Or capture land in the plains/desert and use that to negotiate for the end of the Kashmir conflict.

This is a Random tweet from a nobody

Why make a thread out of it

Their were plans to order additional M777 Guns after the first order of 145 guns gets completed

But their is no way BAE can deliver them in 20 days as the article suggests .
Unless We are looking to buy from US Army Surplus
Pentagon has around 250 M777 as Surplus, after their withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan .
So maybe Trump offered them to bolster indian offensive capabilities

i dont need to. kindly share a clear cut statement by indian gover or indian military that China dont hold any indian land . simple .
Defence minister himself has said there was a misunderstanding regarding LAC, they came in heavy numbers!
So- chinese mis understood limit of LAC( i mean how can someone miss understand the land that they have been patrolling for decades ).
The term -Misunderstanding of LAC itself means Chinese are at a point which india thinks is not chinese land. Hence they are on land india thinks is Indian land

India procured SU-30 MKI after Kargil.

India ordered the first batch of 50 Su30s in 1997
We placed the follow on order for 140 SU30MKIs in 2002 after the year long Indo Pak Stand off starting Dec 2001

so india can not make own shells and buying ammo too . what a shame

Back
Top Bottom