What's new

India opposes Lanka seeking arms from Pak

Lol, keep hoping that you can have a working relationship with SL to such an extent that they classify as allies. We'v been through this before
What made India to discontinue that relationship?
Pakistan is helkping SL do what India cannot do beause of politicial compulsions.
Helps driven by political needs earn no respect.
At the end of the day, SL will side with India when the push comes to shove.
Now this is called bullying and yet you expect them to side with you!
I don't see it as a workable approach.

Then, why isnt the IA burried alive yet ?

Because the IA is a coward military that hides under the Indian government.

All claims of information and evidence are bogus and lack any crediblity whatsoever, Sir!

No those claims aren't bogus its the truth that hurts, IA is rappist army that threatens Kashmirs to live on there knees but they resist that.

It is no lie. Atrocities committed by Pakistani forces pillaging Kashmir during Operation Gulmarg are rather well known. We're sorry we couldn't kill all the looters and that they got away with half of Kashmir.

That is called propoganda. India is well known for making bs sound believable!

The tricolor continues to fly in Sri Nagar.

Just that one crusaders flag, you should look at what flag every Kashmiri holds.

The Pakistani Army you mean, Sir ?

Cant be the Pakistani Army they arent part of India.

I think Muslims have to save themselves from Muslims in the first place before trying to find imaginary demons in places they do not exist. What with Shias, Sunnis, Punjabis and Bengalis.

Whats with the Sikhs, that the Hindu fundamentalist who attacked the Golden temple, burnt there holy book, the same Hindu fundamentalist who murdered Ghandi, the same ones who are rapping women in Kashmir, the same ones that burnt the Babri mosque oh the list just goes on....

Because the IA is a coward military that hides under the Indian government.

No, I think there is no credible evidence whatsoever except the name calling and mud slinging from those who are jealous of our armed forces.

IA is rappist army

That, sir, is false.

every Kashmiri holds...

...a tricolor.

They're waiting to serve under the tricolor and bring more honor to the Indian Army. They're turning up in thousands to be recruited into the glorious institution that the IA is. You should read the news.

Pakistani Army they arent part of India.

Which is exactly why they're in a horrible state today.

Whats with the Sikhs..

..becoming Prime Minister, Chief of Army etc.

attacked the Golden temple....

...and helped destroy the vermin that Bindranwale was,thereby restoring sanctity.

the same Hindu fundamentalist who murdered Ghandi

and was promptly hung for the crime.

the same ones who are rapping women in Kashmir

...that form of music is not much known in Kashmir I believe. :-)

Because the IA is a coward military that hides under the Indian government..

Im happy that atleast you agree we have a strong govt under which the IA can hide itself if it wants unlike the GOP which runs to US the moment PA comes for hiding.....lol

No those claims aren't bogus its the truth that hurts, IA is rappist army that threatens Kashmirs to live on there knees but they resist that.

But still our women dont get delibratly raped so as to go abroad!!!

Just that one crusaders flag, you should look at what flag every Kashmiri holds.

What flag flied in Aksai chin?...:china:

Whats with the Sikhs, that the Hindu fundamentalist who attacked the Golden temple, burnt there holy book, the same Hindu fundamentalist who murdered Ghandi, the same ones who are rapping women in Kashmir, the same ones that burnt the Babri mosque oh the list just goes on....

Pls do carry on......

I confess I do want to know this new breed of women in Kashmir. Rapping Women. :-)

The North East is full of rocking wimmen. Girl, Gun and Guitar region that is....but Kashmir...aah...

Back
Top Bottom