What's new

India opposes fresh sanctions against Iran

Nima,

Didn't you say you LOVE pure black women? ;) It is all about your personal taste and opinion..

I don't think that majority of Arab women look like Animals.. Lebanese, Syrians etc are beautiful.. neither do many Pakistani women look like animals...

and as far as Gulf Arabs are concerned.. I just googled Saudi women.. they dont look like animals to me either..

saudi-women_1120412c.jpg

rania_al-baz_saudi_women_.jpg

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS??????

what do you beat us in?
economy? Literacy? Living condition?
we are better in every fuckin area?!!

Your space techno is a p!ss as compared to us, your missile techno is a P!ss when compared to us. Your GDP is a p!ss when compared to us. Your automobile/IT sector is a P!ss as compared to us, your defence spending is a P!ss as compared to us, your brand value is a p!ss as compared to us. How many multinationals do you have??

Your nuclear techno is a big sh!t and its already getting you in 4th round of sanctions.

You are militarily, economically, politically inferiors to us.

Last edited:
lol don't take thinks too literal, jinxed

and saudis are the ugliest in all of the Asian continent, both men and women

Your space techno is a p!ss as compared to us, your missile techno is a P!ss when compared to us. Your GDP is a p!ss when compared to us. Your automobile/IT sector is a P!ss as compared to us, your defence spending is a P!ss as compared to us, your brand value is a p!ss as compared to us.

You are militarily, economically, politically inferiors to us.

hahaha-lulz.jpg

god you Indians are so fukin retarded
'
here I'll post it again

Iran — GDP (PPP) - Per Capita: $10,570 (the rich in Iran live better then europeans)
India — GDP (PPP) - Per Capita: $2,563 (165th)
Pakistan $1,044

nevertheless these iranians have got oil, through which they can black mail germans and french, what are they smoking, weed?????????

looking forward for pakistan to suck all iranian oil and run it dry lol...

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN TONE OR BEING GERMAN OR W/EVER!

the aryan bit bacially comes from being distinct to a semite, there is a racial element to it.

is present day iran so ethnically pure so as to compare with the old civilization? i am asking this as a genuine question, i do not know, i am guessing not.

Amd our culture has changed, no body can stay the same for 3000 years!

have you not been saying you guys have been the same for thousands of years?

You have no idea what you're talking about, ZOROASTRIANISM IS A MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION THAT BELIEVES IN ONE GOD AND HAS HEAVEN AND EARTH! It's the first monotheistic religion in the world in fact. What pagan religion are you talking about?

sorry, you are correct, i lazily associated it with pagan worship becuase some aspects do remind me of it.

the aryan bit bacially comes from being distinct to a semite, there is a racial element to it.

is present day iran so ethnically pure so as to compare with the old civilization? i am asking this as a genuine question, i do not know, i am guessing not.

have you not been saying you guys have been the same for thousands of years?

sorry, you are correct, i lazily associated it with pagan worship becuase some aspects do remind me of it.

Iran was never an ethnically pure country
even today Iran has 54 ethnic representatives but the national language for 2500 years has been Persian.
And I'm talking about the core values, you're knit picking at every small thing that is diff

Nima,

You talk about persian/iranian culture.. this and that.. Do you know you country is virtually owned by Azeri Turks? Iran has been turkified starting from Afsharid Dynasty..

Most of the rich people in Iran are Azeris.. they make up the elite of Iran and virtually own persians... ;) even most of your mullahs are Azeri turks

and you guyz are so ashamed of Azeri turk domination that you guyz have fanciful theories like "oh azeris are just persians they started to speak turkic languages"..

Do you guyz really think you can fool iranic people from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan?

And you are YOURSELF half Turk.. maybe you are ashamed of your turkic roots and then you guyz hide behind "persian identity"..

Actually most Iranian members here are Azeri turks.. You, Abi, EY-IRAN, PASBAN.. etc etc

stop hiding behind persian identity.. you can't fool your neighbors..

nevertheless these iranians have got oil, through which they can black mail germans and french, what are they smoking, weed?????????

looking forward for pakistan to suck all iranian oil and run it dry lol...

you guys love sucking don't you?

you guys love sucking don't you?

you make a generalization, i mentioned sucking your oil, yeah in that area we will love to suck

guys like you who are 10% homo character may suck, not us, we aint homos

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS??????

what do you beat us in?
economy? Literacy? Living condition?
we are better in every fuckin area?!!

you guys live like animals.

Iran — GDP (PPP) - Per Capita: $10,570 (the rich in Iran live better then europeans)
India — GDP (PPP) - Per Capita: $2,563 (165th)
Pakistan $1,044

and find the rest yourself

"laughable margin"

YouTube - India's poor children 'begging for a future' - 21 Sept 09
We have very poor people in Iran too
Rich europeans are far richer than Iranian rich people ;)
Just go to Monaco or Switzerland: a friend just engineer (PhD) is winning 15 000 euros per month

We have a great history but not for the last centuries
We lost most of our lands
We lost all occasions to get democracy since a century ago
We were manipulated and economically controled

The only point, which is very important, is the high education inside Iran and the importance of education for the Iranian families
(of course i am not speaking about the stupid people like Ahmadinejad without any education except stolen diploma)

Back
Top Bottom