What's new

India opposes fresh sanctions against Iran

both numbers are important
you're both right no?

per pop means people wealthy
total means country ability to spend (even if the population is big they spend a lot for basic structures and services)

Iranian are more wealthy
India country is richer

Is everyone can calm down?

Anyway good night to you my friends

Iran can't?
Iran is richer than India you moron

It's like saying saudis are poorer than India b/c they have a lower total GDP HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

18.5 * 900=16.65 TRILLION DOLLARS
@ 16.65 trill you will just be where Iran is

Do you calculate companies market cap by number employees?

Lets say company X has 100 employee market cap is 100 mil with growth rate of 10% (India)

and company Y has 10 employee with market cap of 20 mil with growth rate of 5%(Iran)

Now tell me which company is strong?

What is your education level?

hey you stupid fag
total gdp is relevant when two countries have the same population you moron
India is 18.5 times larger than Iran
Iran's gdp 900 bill
18.5*900=16.65 trillion <<<< even here you would ONLY JUST BE EQUAL TO IRAN TODAY
what a moron

Is this kind of economics taught to you in Iranian school?? No wonder.

Go to school kid instead of wasting time on this forum. As far as I am concerned, I will stick to my understanding that there is no point in mud - wrestling with a pig because as time passes, Its we who become dirty and the pig actually enjoys it. (I am not personally referring to you, its just an old saying in this part of the world)

I have no time for your worth. But still my last attempt to educate you: Its the Purchase power parity (PPP)which becomes relevant when the populations of both countries are same. If there is a sizable difference in population then GDP based on PPP is not correct tool to gauge the economies. Hope you get who is the moron and laughing stock here. Have a nice day

@Hussein
a little bit respect pls
Your guys are leaving no room for that. Respect one gives and takes.

@Nima
you are so stupid that you don't understand what a nation's gdp means and what gdp per capita is.
per capita Gdp is a measure of only individual prosperity.
Gdp is a measure of nation's capability.
While you can be as costly and prosperous as you want to,we would always have the capability to kick your costly *****.

saudis economy is smaller than Iran but they're richer than us
Iran's economy is smaller then India but we're richer than you

again

a family of 30 makes 60 dollars
a family of 3 makes 30 dollars

who is richer?

Iran has more disposable income than India
we can actually spend much more on Arms if we wanted to b/c we have more cash to spend.

again

who is richer?

we can actually spend much more on Arms if we wanted to b/c we have more cash to spend.

yeah i agree...

but to use them is the core issue lolz

again

who is richer?

See difference, family of 30 people can buy 3 people family even they are rich. That is the power of united.

who is richer?

The point you forget is the family of 30 are making 60 but have a growth rate of 7% with human resource and sustainable business model.

The family of 3 who make 30 are making money with an oil well in the backyard that is going to dry up one day and that day is within the lifetime of 3. The growth rate of their income is under 3 ? Sustainable business model is unlikely with sanctions and an over reliance on oil.

Nima, I have read you posts. If you have a point , good, but no point writing slurs.

:cheers:

See difference, family of 30 people can buy 3 people family even they are rich. That is the power of united.

that's if the family of 30 has any money left over after spending it on its uneducated, hungry and toilet less family

The saudis are richer than you b/c they have more money to spend
same with Iran

that's if the family of 30 has any money left over after spending it on its uneducated, hungry and toilet less family

The saudis are richer than you b/c they have more money to spend
same with Iran

They got 60 dollars and can buy 3 people outright with 30 dollars.

Everybody loves their country/native place even it has no roads/toilets.

The point you forget is the family of 30 are making 60 but have a growth rate of 7% with human resource and sustainable business model.

The family of 3 who make 30 are making money with an oil well in the backyard that is going to dry up one day and that day is within the lifetime of 3. The growth rate of their income is under 3 ? Sustainable business model is unlikely with sanctions and an over reliance on oil.

Nima, I have read you posts. If you have a point , good, but no point writing slurs.

:cheers:

you need to sustain that growth for decades just to get to Iran's and Saudi's level!!!!

You have a LONG WAY TO GO just to become equal.
Can you predict the future? wars, future internal problems of India, revolutions etc????
Right now Iran could surpass India's military might in a decade if it wanted to spend the money cuz we have more cash to throw around then you.
Iran's economy is also becoming less and less oil dependent but we're under sanctions right now so there is no choice. Soon the situation will be diff and then you will see Iran surpassing all the countries in the ME b/c of our larger population and oil+gas to support the economy. We literally have 0 foreign investment apart from China and we're still doing amazing. If you wanna talk about future than ours looks better than yours. Western companies will find it much easier to invest in Iran b/c we are all educated and have $ to spend, plus our infrastructure is already built.

They got 60 dollars and can buy 3 people outright with 30 dollars.

Everybody loves their country/native place even it has no roads/toilets.

how hard is it for you to understand????
you have to spend that money on infrastructure that you don't have and 1.3 billion people!
Even if you were making 16.65 trillion you wouldn't get to where Iran and saudi arabia are right now!

@Nima
The point is that, the point you are making about GDP per capita is absolute bullshit.It is only a measure of average prosperity of individuals and is in no way related to the economic muscle of the nation.
When it comes to the capacity of a nation, GDP is a better indicator.
Just as an example, China(which you are so sure will become super power) has a GDP ppp per capita of around $6500 and ranks close to 100 among the world's countries.I would ask you one simple question.
who do you think can buy more arms -china or iran>?
who has more economic muscle- China or iran?
If you still think Iran has more economic muscle than india as a nation, Then write that splendid innovative theory of yours and get it published.May be you can make your research grow 12 times faster now

how hard is it for you to understand????
you have to spend that money on infrastructure that you don't have and 1.3 billion people!
Even if you were making 16.65 trillion you wouldn't get to where Iran and saudi arabia are right now!

Their school system also produces less PHD nima otherwise they would understand your logic

Back
Top Bottom