What's new

India opens worlds 5th biggest airport in New Delhi

seems like India is on a spree..Btw, aviation Industry was in dumps sometime back. And with the economy being sluggish, it doesnt look to go up anytime soon in this part of the world. I guess thats why there is a beeline by the aircraft and other industries towards the chinese, Indian and other asian markets..

i just hope its kept clean and fully functional up to international standards :cheers: :toast_sign:
flagindia.gif

cool mate..its awesome..cant see much from outside..there is a superb beach just near it..I tried to have a sneak peak to see how is the work going on but they are not allowing anyone to see it .

what bout the sand nr the airport wont they greenify it? i hope it gets done by the delhi games looks like a eyesore to me at the moment

what bout the sand nr the airport wont they greenify it? i hope it gets done by the delhi games looks like a eyesore to me at the moment

Amit its Trivandrum airport not Delhi..and also work of Trivandrum airport is not finished..lets wait for it :cheers:

Amit its Trivandrum airport not Delhi..and also work of Trivandrum airport is not finished..lets wait for it :cheers:

Oh this is in Kerala wow im impressed, i really wanna go Kerala nxt time i go India i heard its better then Goa even.

Oh this is in Kerala wow im impressed, i really wanna go Kerala nxt time i go India i heard its better then Goa even.

Yes do come. seiko has agreed to bear all ur expenses including flight tickets.

kerala-010.jpg

:agree::agree: yeaa you are most welcome to Gods own country Amit :cheers: For defence enthusiastics, Brahmose missiles are manufactured just in the neighbourhood of Tvm INternational Airport and also Amit there are plenty of places to visit here..you will njoy the greenery :)

Yes do come. seiko has agreed to bear all ur expenses including flight tickets.

kerala-010.jpg

Bennyzzzz dont :no::no: actually you can have that honor ..i am willing to do a sacrifice for you my friend :agree:

Bennyzzzz dont :no::no: actually you can have that honor ..i am willing to do a sacrifice for you my friend :agree:

No i am busy nowadays.. ill trade you 1 brahmos missile from my neighbourhood facility in return for the favor.

Back to the topic..
check this pics of CMG

new-delhi-OC_Head%20Quarters.jpg

CMG headquaters

jawahar-lal-nehru-stadium.jpg

Jwaharlal nehru stadium

Back
Top Bottom