What's new

India openly declared that Chinese J14 is the copy of HAL MCA !

This article is wrong.

China leapt years in stealth tech through Captured f-117 wreckage and Stolen Intelligence from the Sates. But it was their RnD centers that made the technology complete

You cant copy what we dont have. the Chinese probably already have J-xx TD. Whilst the MCA is still in design phase.

All this thread will be is troll bait.

Most sources say the wreckage when to Russia. The Serbs are closely related to the Russian. Moreover, the Russians strongly condemned Nato actions, and on top of that hundreds of Russians were fighting for the Serbian army. Furthermore, the Serbians operate Russian equipment, it would make no sense to hand the wreckage over to China because the Serbs would get nothing in return, on the other hand the Russians can gain knowledge from the wreckage and in the future offer better weapons to the Serbs.

Senior Russian aerospace officials admitted that the F-117 was being used to test new anti-stealth technology

Russia Offers India $8 Billion Weapons Deal

What do you think the serbs did with that wreckage.

If you remember the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was bombed a few weeks latter

US bombing of the People's Republic of China embassy in Belgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was reason to believe this was to stop the F-117 wreckage being transported back to China

China Matters: The Belgrade Bombing, the F-117 Cake, and the Tears of Premier Zhu Rongji

China has a web of intelligence networks around the world, due to the cold war. they operate almost everywhere

Who do you think told the serbs to shoot down the f-117 , It has to be communist China that has been preparing for a war against America for the last 5 decades. Out of which it had spent a good majority trying to counter US stealth.

After it was shot down.
They put the wreckage in the embassy which they believed would safe. As the Embassy is Chinese soil and an attack on the Embassy is as good as n Attack on China.

I am assuming the chines got most of the wreckage back to China.
But who knows what really happened. You can only speculate.

But lets face facts, China would not have a 5th gen fighter after just 8years of RnD if they did not get some kind of tech from an external source.

ptldM3
Most sources say the wreckage when to Russia. The Serbs are closely related to the Russian. Moreover, the Russians strongly condemned Nato actions, and on top of that hundreds of Russians were fighting for the Serbian army. Furthermore, the Serbians operate Russian equipment, it would make no sense to hand the wreckage over to China because the Serbs would get nothing in return, on the other hand the Russians can gain knowledge from the wreckage and in the future offer better weapons to the Serbs.

Senior Russian aerospace officials admitted that the F-117 was being used to test new anti-stealth technology

Russia Offers India $8 Billion Weapons Deal

who knows what really happened. You can only speculate.

Stop speculating and assuming rofl:

Stop speculating and assuming rofl:

It's no speculation both Russian and Serb sourses are claiming the wreckage went to Russia. Here is a different sourse:

On April 2, 1999, Reuters reported: "Yugoslav Defense Minister Pavle Bulatovic said on Friday his country was prepared to hand over parts of a U.S. F-117 Stealth fighter lost over Yugoslavia on Saturday to the Russian military, state media reported. "Minister Bulatovic expressed readiness to meet the request of the Duma (Russian parliament) delegation to hand over the guarded parts of the American F-117 to Russian military and scientific institutions," the official Yugoslav news agency Tanjug said."

The Associated Press AP reported that in Moscow, "Interfax news agency quoted military sources as saying parts of the fighter had already been flown to Russia. Interfax quoted sources in the defense ministry and the armed forces' general staff as saying the parts had been brought to Russia aboard a transport plane, but gave no further details. A defense ministry spokesman said he had no such information."

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkjDaR...p%3a//www.f-117a.com/Vega31/Vega31-5.html

It's no speculation both Russian and Serb sourses are claiming the wreckage went to Russia. Here is a different sourse:

On April 2, 1999, Reuters reported: "Yugoslav Defense Minister Pavle Bulatovic said on Friday his country was prepared to hand over parts of a U.S. F-117 Stealth fighter lost over Yugoslavia on Saturday to the Russian military, state media reported. "Minister Bulatovic expressed readiness to meet the request of the Duma (Russian parliament) delegation to hand over the guarded parts of the American F-117 to Russian military and scientific institutions," the official Yugoslav news agency Tanjug said."

The Associated Press AP reported that in Moscow, "Interfax news agency quoted military sources as saying parts of the fighter had already been flown to Russia. Interfax quoted sources in the defense ministry and the armed forces' general staff as saying the parts had been brought to Russia aboard a transport plane, but gave no further details. A defense ministry spokesman said he had no such information."

Vega 31:The Wreckage

This is weird i has always believed it was China that assisted the Serbs shoot down the f-117. And as a result their embassy was bombed.

Never occurred to me that Russia could have had its hand in the jar.

Then the question is asked how the hell are the Chinese so ahead in their stealth technology.

This is weird i has always believed it was China that assisted the Serbs shoot down the f-117. And as a result their embassy was bombed.

Never occurred to me that Russia could have had its hand in the jar.

Then the question is asked how the hell are the Chinese so ahead in their stealth technology.

China passed some intelligence to the Serbs, but as far a i know they did not help with the F-117 shootdown. The Chinese could not pick up the F-117 on radar, and i doubt embassy workers knew its flight path. The Serbs had spies and spotters that contributed to the shootdown, the rest is good planing and luck.

As for Chinese stealth, little is know about their progress. When talking about stealth many factors need to be considered. Composites, aircraft geometry, and ram are all contributing factors in rcs reduction, and we know little about how far the Chinese are in these fields. However, there has been wind tunnel pictures of possible J-XX's and in the pictures the possible J-XX had conards which is poor for stealth, but who knows, the real J-XX may not have conards.

China passed some intelligence to the Serbs, but as far a i know they did not help with the F-117 shootdown. The Chinese could not pick up the F-117 on radar, and i doubt embassy workers knew its flight path. The Serbs had spies and spotters that contributed to the shootdown, the rest is good planing and luck.

As for Chinese stealth, little is know about their progress. When talking about stealth many factors need to be considered. Composites, aircraft geometry, and ram are all contributing factors in rcs reduction, and we know little about how far the Chinese are in these fields. However, there has been wind tunnel pictures of possible J-XX's and in the pictures the possible J-XX had conards which is poor for stealth, but who knows, the real J-XX may not have conards.

China says it will have a 5th gen fighter by 2013. which means they have be very ahead in plans

China says it will have a 5th gen fighter by 2013. which means they have be very ahead in plans

Ready to go into full production? I doubt that, so far i have heard it would be ready in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2020. Just becuase the Chinese say it will be ready doesn't mean it's true, both Americans and Russians have had delays in their aircraft, the Chinese are no different. 2013 is just too hard to beleive.

Ready to go into full production? I doubt that, so far i have heard it would be ready in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2020. Just becuase the Chinese say it will be ready doesn't mean it's true, both Americans and Russians have had delays in their aircraft, the Chinese are no different. 2013 is just too hard to beleive.

2012 first flight

it is not mean you have it

come on brother they want to say it will be in 2020 there is no chance before 2020 lets wait

I am always apprehensive when considering What China has or does not have.

there defense program is very secretive.

I usually give them the benefit of the doubt.

When they say they will have something by this time.
Either they are bluffing
Or
They will have them before the said time.

although its hard to believe China is ahead of Russia.
I cant help considering, what if they really are.

Russia is still ahead of China in defence technology. Look at all the weapons they created!

Russia is still ahead of China in defence technology. Look at all the weapons they created!

see the point is I am more concerned about the weapons China could create.

if the J-XX see's service in the PLAF
before
the PAK-FA see's service in the Russian Air force

its a sign that china's defense establishment has gone ahead of Russia.

But the very notion that the J-xx can be ready for service before 2020 shows how far China has come.

Back
Top Bottom