What's new

India opened airspace to flights via Pak as friendly gesture to Euro & SE Asia airlines

Reaction score
Country
India
T-14062019111603.png

lol, but we won't open ours. Keep suffering and burning. :lol:

Strategic move, now if pakistan doesnt allow passage to international flights ( European or SEA carriers) going via pakistan will give an opportunity to india to show that Indian is not causing loses to them its Pakistan that causing it.

If they open up to international flight, then it helps indian travellers to save time as well cost to travel to europe and ahead.

Strategic move, now if pakistan doesnt allow passage to international flights ( European or SEA carriers) going via pakistan will give an opportunity to india to show that Indian is not causing loses to them its Pakistan that causing it.

If they open up to international flight, then it helps indian travellers to save time as well cost to travel to europe and ahead.

Ignoring costs I can only hope Pak is using its air corridor closure decision and time to actually make efforts to close down militant camps.

Repeat of Balakot is not going to help anyone.

you open or close we have closed it hahahahah go now like modi :lol:

Ignoring costs I can only hope Pak is using its air corridor closure decision and time to actually make efforts to close down militant camps.

Repeat of Balakot is not going to help anyone.
i wish we see balakot like days every year when 99.9% of PDF were run in rat hole for one month and more :lol:

Though my Indians peers won't agree but all these message about airlines and asking about airspace usage and the opening their own airspace is clear indication how much pressure air India is putting on its government to ask Pakistan open its airspace.
They have huge egos so cannot ask directly and sending these mixed signals so maybe Pakistan would open..
It is not hurting Pakistan at all so no use opening it....

then?
we don't give a f.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom