What's new

India on way to become global military power: Experts

Guys first concentrate on pulling up ur percapita income from a freaken 2500 bucks to 25000 atleast.Inorder ur percapita to rise to 25k ur GDP has to cross 37 trillion.It is a blatantly defined equation.Cross 25K percapita than aim for global power being military or something else.

Which means India needs atleast another 50 years to rule/dominate the planet called Earth.

It thats the case then follow my equation of splitting ur military commands as per continent basis instead of regional basis.Get one command each for Africa,S.America,Oceania,Europe,M.East and then Asia. Follow the steps of hitler,India will propher.You will reach the far boundaries of technology only when there is a need for the same in the military.
There wouldnt be any internet today unless US military might have felt the need for the same .Same with GPS and even the damn microwave owen people use in kitchen .
Untill today India is only tasting the fruits of foreign trees.It has to grow from reaping the fruits to growing the same trees on its land.We freaken built the first stealth plane in the 40`s and showed the world the first ballistic missile which today morphed into as many shapes and dictating the militarily weak countries by the strong ones.

Cmon guys, come up with something different and show the world that you can build/ achieve something incredible apart from counting '0's Then you will definitely be a superpower.
peace in the end.

and then what??? bomb the **** out of whole freaking world??? Nothing wrong with the idea of coming together and become a major economic power house like EU is but why lethal military power??? As far as i know India certainly have no ambitions to be a military super power...All we want it to be a significant regional power(to instigcate security) and a major economic power

Because to be a lethal military power you have to strengthen your economy and to defend your economy and people you have to strengthen your military power.

A rich country cannot sustain if it cannot defend its territories. Being a military power does not means that you have to bomb the **** out of whole freaking world.

Hope this will help you to understand my point. else, we can provide some more time and fact to this discussion :lol: :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom