India on way to become global military power: Experts

whether you like it or not
i agree indian will become one of the globle power in the future
duel to finding of the A bomb
there will be no big war between the big nations anymore
so we can not see any big geographically change in near future
and thanks to the 21th centry information technology
the new tech can be shared instantly around world
so, not like old day the isolated civiliation will be lack behind from the morden world (ie native "indians" in america at 16 centry)
i think as a nation if you have
1 big land (enough resouce strategic depth)
2 enough population(this give good labor force and more top talent people, therefore australia and canada will not become a globle power nation)
3 enough military power to protect yourself (indian got a bomb so no more big war for you guys :D)
this nation will become a globle power in the future
it's just a matter of time
i will not surprise to see this one day in the future
plus china like to see multi-polar world
after the growth of the indian
you will finally agansit the usa's(western) benefit
(politically economically and militarily)
you will become part of the team to challenge the west to counter usa globle power
also play with china of course
this is the way should be
the balance of the globle power

Very good post, mostly because it takes into consideration reality, not natural hostility. In todays world the real power is in the economy, not war. War preparations are good for defense, but economy is aggresive and progressive and that is what all natives of all lands look forward too. There will be no war between India and China for a long long time,. On the other hand India and Pakistan, that is most unpredictable

this is far deeper than that, this is in many ways a clash of civilisations, india is all about hindu ideological supremacy over its neighbours.

in any case, india does not want a strong economically viable pakistan,it makes no snese for them.

so called fears of militants from pakistan will only be a paper cut in comparison to pak becoming an even stronger military power.

So why do you have to be a military power, is that all that gives you guys kicks, a good fight, why not be economically strong. all the fundamentalists have their harvest in poverty. Manmohan Singh recently spoke of open borders , that would be so great and that would lead to a US / Canada like scenario

Former US president Bill Clinton has said India has the potential to outgrow China if it makes peace with Pakistan.

But what if Indian + Pakistan and China outgrow the west ?

Former US president Bill Clinton has said India has the potential to outgrow China if it makes peace with Pakistan.

I seriously feel India should be friends with Pakistan and this will work good for both, unfortunately we use our emotions to take decisions and not brains. I feel this region is not as strong as west because of our maturity level. I also see that we are so happy swearing at each others, we do not want peace to be given a chance. I appreciate General Musharraf that during his time we developed good relations and I know there was a time where people at both sides were soft at each other and more receiving. I wish we should try that one more time, but for this relationship to gain strength we need to get mature.

The first step for peace could be that both sides decide that we will not use violent means to settle issues.

I sincere think india will be the strongest force on the earth! in the near future

I sincere think india will be the strongest force on the earth! in the near future

I disagree, lets face reality. I think USA will remain No1, and no one will come even close. We will be little better if our future politicians remained focused on modernization. I also feel if Pakistan grow economical they will be a good force, as there military easily gets what they want.

by 2050 its predicted that indian economy will be more than us economy and chinese economy

i agree indian will become one of the globle power in the future
duel to finding of the A bomb
there will be no big war between the big nations anymore
so we can not see any big geographically change in near future
and thanks to the 21th centry information technology
the new tech can be shared instantly around world
so, not like old day the isolated civiliation will be lack behind from the morden world (ie native "indians" in america at 16 centry)
i think as a nation if you have
1 big land (enough resouce strategic depth)
2 enough population(this give good labor force and more top talent people, therefore australia and canada will not become a globle power nation)
3 enough military power to protect yourself (indian got a bomb so no more big war for you guys :D)
this nation will become a globle power in the future
it's just a matter of time
i will not surprise to see this one day in the future
plus china like to see multi-polar world
after the growth of the indian
you will finally agansit the usa's(western) benefit
(politically economically and militarily)
you will become part of the team to challenge the west to counter usa globle power
also play with china of course
this is the way should be
the balance of the globle power

What would really upset the world order is close cooperation between China and India, unfortunately I think 1962 causes a grave shadow over the future, wish the two giants would overcome differences and work together

the author judgment is clouded by so much flavour of patriotism that he clearly ignores ground realities.

BTW maybe he should tell us when the first Indian aircraft career is gonna get repaired? hopefully in this decade :lol:

Is the MRCA deal going to be finalized in this decade? :cheesy:

Oh....not until the indian babu-jees stop farting and get back to actual work

It's a good news for Pakistan as it will be forced to modernize the armed forces, therefore tilting the geopolitical power balance in the subcontinent's favour and away from American imperialism in the upcoming decades (that is if India doesn't remain a part of the US-Israel nexus)

According to newpaper reports the aircraft carrier will be ready next week. Success or failure, our guys are working out things, and in the long run this is going to be the foundation for many successes. As the saying goes "Rome was not built in a day" Ponder .... it might help

this is far deeper than that, this is in many ways a clash of civilisations, india is all about hindu ideological supremacy over its neighbours.

in any case, india does not want a strong economically viable pakistan,it makes no snese for them.

so called fears of militants from pakistan will only be a paper cut in comparison to pak becoming an even stronger military power.

Obviously India wont want the best for you, but what do you want for yourself. That is of apex importance. Dont tell me it just victory over India. I know many Pakistanis so talented . But when it comes to attitude towards India, I dont know what happens. On the contrary we have the Indians bending backwards to give the artists from Pakistan a chance. I personally would like these two countries to have peace , mainly for the people

India is no Global Super power.

Its massive infrastructure problems and huge poplulation of very poor people will hold it back.

But theres no doubt that it is a very large developing nation with huge potential. It has all the right ingredients to become a major power in 20 years

Very large land mass with huge natural resources
Huge poplulation and very large middle class population giving internal demand and growth
Big GDP & Forex.
Big interest and FDI from west
Very good relations with both the West & Russia.
ACCESS to all the technology it wants ie no restrictions eg USA nuke deal.

TheY are definitely in the box seat in South Asia. THAT FOR SURE

I think what India really needs, is a social revolution. We are too entrenched in the traditions of the past. People still accept ancient stigmas. Although we have achieved much in education and economy. We need to teach people how to believe in themselves and that though they think they are insignificant, their lives mean a lot to themselves and to others and they should believe that the can and must contibute to society at large

Buddy it should be Indian + Pakistan + China + Russia. Just Imagine the sort of economic and military power would Asia have :woot:

BrahMos II + Babur + DF 41 + RS-24 = Lethal :cheesy: :lol:

Buddy it should be Indian + Pakistan + China + Russia. Just Imagine the sort of economic and military power would Asia have

BrahMos II + Babur + DF 41 + RS-24 = Lethal

and then what??? bomb the **** out of whole freaking world??? Nothing wrong with the idea of coming together and become a major economic power house like EU is but why lethal military power??? As far as i know India certainly have no ambitions to be a military super power...All we want it to be a significant regional power(to instigcate security) and a major economic power

Back
Top Bottom