What's new

India offers Pak Rs.56 crore ($10 million) for handing over Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly does the so called Bounty Hunters exist only in books and films? ;)
Cos being offered so much money, he would have been killed , if so called BOUNTY HUNTERS WERE REALLY THERE!!

26TH_PAKISTAN_1094086f.jpg

LOL Look Zeherdaris Photo Hanging on wall keeping a Eye on the meeting ... imagine if a Deal is Struck he will Jump out of the Photo for his 10% :rofl:

DIA MIRZA YA KATRINA DEDO AUR HAFFIZ SAEED KO LELO :kiss3:

APNI OKAT SAY BARH KAR BAAT NA KARO :rofl:

Diya Mirza & Katreena kaif .....ehhhhhh??
Shabaaaaash.....apni asli aukaat dikhaa di.....Your family will be proud of You !!

@ Topic :
Declaring Bounty is a strategical tact by Indian govt. No matter we get Hafeez Saeed or not.Such tacts keep highlighting terrorist breeding place to global communities. Well done India. But 10 million $ are too much for such lunatic mullah !!

Take your money and go to hell. Forget Hafiz Saaed. You wont get him.

Hafiz Saeed is not worth $10 million...$10 is enough for him....

This is the funniest joke I have ever heard. Come on , even Indians cannot be that brain dead...

Funny...

I think they are confusing Pakistan with Bangladesh..

you dont understand India's joke..do you

Man.........is it real :lol:

God will never spare a man who has the credit of killing more than 170 innocent souls :hitwall:

i say take the money and give over the wrong guy...prefreably some indian priosner disguised....

India will not be offering any additional 10 million USD.

This is the same bounty that the US has announced on Hafiz.

India just said that they will be glad if Pakistan got the amount.

Hafiz Saeed is a public personality and available to you guys. Go ask any journalist or informed person in India and he would tell you where he is but what you don't have is proof and without proof, you cannot get a chicken out of Pakistan.

This thread has outlived it's life. With a third grade Indian tabloid as it's source, this thread shouldn't have seen it's third hour. Indians got what they posted it for, made plenty of "Pakistanis sell themselves comments" and satisfied their sick egos.
Now let me be the voice of reason here. We did not sell our troops, we did not sell prisoners. We joined an alliance, worked in co-ordination with the Americans because our interests were convergent, when we felt our interests differed, we decided to do away with the alliance. There is no 'Buying or Selling' here, if you can't get over your 'Baniya Mentality' then kindly go join a Baniya forum, a defence forum is no place for your two-bit mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom