What's new

India offers Pak Rs.56 crore ($10 million) for handing over Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neuro, you guys don't control our insurgents. But over and over again you have found proof that ISI is controlling yours... *Gasp*

Yaar u have enof pride in the terrorism that isi creates in india aint it??but dude some day there will be an establishment in india which will reply back and the current status u have is when isi tries its best and india does nothing in offensive..its not that hard to penetrate ur weak defensive lines..
Remember not every leader in india is pakistani lover and as spineless as MMS

How is it extremism if someone kills Salman Taseer? Some guy didn't like Salman Taseer so they killed him, case dismissed.

It doesn't and that's the whole point. I want you guys to take this line of reasoning because I know what lay at the end of this road. Your nationalism has so blinded you that you can't make sane decisions and frankly, I'm glad that you can't. Fits my scheme of things perfectly.

they should spend that $10 million on feeding it's hundreds of millions of poor/starving/destitute

We already spend 70 Billion USD a yr for that

You should try to spend your aid money in feeding your 100 Million poor and destitutes

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
they think we are Somalia
forgot Hafiz sb
they have millions of fan
who you control them

You should give us $1.5 trillion we will happily hand him over :D :P

it's better to spend 1/10 of $1.5 tn on war with you and than you will happily hand over pakistan to india. :D :P

it's better for india to spend $10 mn to kill hafiz like osama operation.

DIA MIRZA YA KATRINA DEDO AUR HAFFIZ SAEED KO LELO :kiss3:

it's better to spend 1/10 of $1.5 tn on war with you and than you will happily hand over pakistan to india. :D :P

it's better for india to spend $10 mn to kill hafiz like osama operation.
APNI OKAT SAY BARH KAR BAAT NA KARO :rofl:

they should spend that $10 million on feeding it's hundreds of millions of poor/starving/destitute

56 Crore,that's a huge amount just think about it.Pakistan is already short of funding from America

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
they think we are Somalia
forgot Hafiz sb
they have millions of fan
who you control them

actually Pakistan is worse than Somalia

just because US can spank :lol: pakistan at will and force them to free raymond davis and pull off a spectacular humiliation like OBL, doesn't mean India can think of doing it.. bad idea if true.

Bl[i]tZ;2977538 said:
26TH_PAKISTAN_1094086f.jpg

Exasperated with Pakistan's refusal to act against Hafiz Saeed, Home Secretary R. K. Singh offered that India would even be ready to pay Rs.56 crore to Pakistan in case Saeed is handed over to them.

Singh's remark came at the conclusion of the two-day talks in Islamabad on Friday where the much-anticipated signing of the visa agreement between both countries did not happen.

Singh, however, maintained that there was enough evidence provided by India against Saeed and that added to the proof collected against Saeed by Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

He said it was adequate to arrest and prosecute Saeed for the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

When asked if India would in that case pocket the Rs.56 crore bounty offered by the US for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed, Singh said that India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India

saeed_350_052712071545.jpg

Read more at: India offers Pakistan Rs 56 crore for handing over Hafiz Saeed : Pakistan News - India Today

Chidambaram rejects Malik's invite to visit Pak over its inaction in 26/11 case

Mr. zardari asked the Indian Home secretary in return -"will i get 10%??":rofl::rofl:

Mr. zardari asked the Indian Home secretary in return -"will i get 10%??":rofl::rofl:

why not! actually india should offer $20 mn for handing Dawood Ibrahim too .... and give 50% commission to pak leaders for cooperating india.

Bl[i]tZ;2977538 said:
26TH_PAKISTAN_1094086f.jpg

Exasperated with Pakistan's refusal to act against Hafiz Saeed, Home Secretary R. K. Singh offered that India would even be ready to pay Rs.56 crore to Pakistan in case Saeed is handed over to them.

Singh's remark came at the conclusion of the two-day talks in Islamabad on Friday where the much-anticipated signing of the visa agreement between both countries did not happen.

Singh, however, maintained that there was enough evidence provided by India against Saeed and that added to the proof collected against Saeed by Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

He said it was adequate to arrest and prosecute Saeed for the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

When asked if India would in that case pocket the Rs.56 crore bounty offered by the US for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed, Singh said that India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India

saeed_350_052712071545.jpg

Read more at: India offers Pakistan Rs 56 crore for handing over Hafiz Saeed : Pakistan News - India Today

Chidambaram rejects Malik's invite to visit Pak over its inaction in 26/11 case

Zardari should agree and take the money. And then refuse to hand over Hafiz. Epic trolling.

Of course we should,

but it so happens, these hundreds of millions of poor/starving/destitute are under a threat from perishing in a bomb blast or gunned down from deluded chaps who with their perverted interpretations believe its righteous to do so.

First we have ensure their right to live , only then can we ensure the other basic right like food shelter etc.

Of course we should,

but it so happens, these hundreds of millions of poor/starving/destitute are under a threat from perishing in a bomb blast or gunned down from deluded chaps who with their perverted interpretations believe its righteous to do so.

First we have ensure their right to live , only then can we ensure the other basic right like food shelter etc.
Exactly what I was gonna say.....:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom