What's new

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ?

BD military.com becoming a troll site by spreading rumors.

India Offering Bangladesh Brahmos? LOL

despicable-me-2-laughing-minions.jpg

It cannot be as it could raise tensions between Bangladesh and other neighbouring rivals and India too has good relation with them...

Yeah we should sell and make some money. Bangladesh certainly wont use it against india, not bcos they are friendly but bcos of common sense. At the best they will try to solve issues by talks ,fighting war with india would be moronic idea given that we totally surround them.
Not realy! since we know The India is suffering by serious ammo shortage

Yeah we should sell and make some money. Bangladesh certainly wont use it against india, not bcos they are friendly but bcos of common sense. At the best they will try to solve issues by talks ,fighting war with india would be moronic idea given that we totally surround them.
You never know. There seems to be a recent bonhomie between India and Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has been a good neighbour and killed anti-India elements working from their soil.
In return, India agreed to UN arbitration on Maritime boundary(that awarded them more maritime boundary than us) and have also agreed to the Land Boundary which gives them 10,000 acres of land.

They are also jointly investing in projects in both India and Bangladesh.

Those are certainly not the kinds of things you do for countries that are not friendly.

If Bangladesh is interested in the export variant of Moskit, then it should buy directly from the Russians.

Could be true
Not that shocking
Really you are going to offer your most advanced military equipment to a nation whose military always had issue with yours. And I kept the general population out of it. Sorry but India will never see something like this to Bangladesh. Another reason would be that besides Burma, the other nation we face challenge in the Bay of Bengal is from India, highly doubt India will give us weapons to shoot your ships.

Really you are going to offer your most advanced military equipment to a nation whose military always had issue with yours. And I kept the general population out of it. Sorry but India will never see something like this to Bangladesh. Another reason would be that besides Burma, the other nation we face challenge in the Bay of Bengal is from India, highly doubt India will give us weapons to shoot your ships.
Military has no issues.. ..it's a fraction of the total mass that is having the problem...

Yeah ,we can offer you the missile as a trust building measure......besides Bangladesh isn't foolish enuff to use this against India....

Military has no issues.. ..it's a fraction of the total mass that is having the problem...

Yeah ,we can offer you the missile as a trust building measure......besides Bangladesh isn't foolish enuff to use this against India....
Sorry but our Military isn't a puppet like our government, no matter how many top level officials are replaced in favour of pro-Indian ones, we will always have lower ranking officers who outnumber higher level one greatly (common practice) and soldiers are always anti-Indian. It's not a fraction, it's quite a large amount, the little fraction are pro-Indian.

No, we will probably not be using it against India but the Indian Army will be quite foolish to not take a possible war into account. And I am quite sure they did.

Also, the reverse engineering is an issue. China hasn't been offered the Brahmos and will probably not be due to Indian involvement in it (India wouldn't want it). A duel project conducted by Bangladesh and China for a new anti-ship cruise missile derived from Brahmos will definitely interest Bangladesh Military, especially if the only thing they need to do is secretly deliver a few of those missiles.

Sorry but our Military isn't a puppet like our government, no matter how many top level officials are replaced in favour of pro-Indian ones, we will always have lower ranking officers who outnumber higher level one greatly (common practice) and soldiers are always anti-Indian. It's not a fraction, it's quite a large amount, the little fraction are pro-Indian.

No, we will probably not be using it against India but the Indian Army will be quite foolish to not take a possible war into account. And I am quite sure they did.

Also, the reverse engineering is an issue. China hasn't been offered the Brahmos and will probably not be due to Indian involvement in it (India wouldn't want it). A duel project conducted by Bangladesh and China for a new anti-ship cruise missile derived from Brahmos will definitely interest Bangladesh Military, especially if the only thing they need to do is secretly deliver a few of those missiles.
1-I have never seen any news regarding the Bangladesh military having a problem.....this is the first time I am hearing this

2-why do you think IA will want a war.....only Bangladesh is paranoid about that.....we on the other hand has always thought of Bangladesh as a friend......
if IA wanted then it wouldn't take more than one day to capture BD..
BD neither has the numbers not the defense equipment to fight a war with q country as big as India

3-that is true.....there are chances of reverse engineering always but considering now HW govt is present,I do not see that happening

LOL - These missiles would be targeted on Myanmarese and Indian ships.

Since India is not a friendly neighbouring state, BD should never buy weapons from India.

You should sometimes check whether BD govt. reflects your line of thought or not..

Back
Top Bottom