What's new

India nuclear test 'did not work'

This means that India is a country that successful detonated a A-bomb but not successfully detonated a H-bomb. What it means beyond that its up to anyone interpretation.

the final point is who dares to check if its true or not?

Khalistan patriot? I'm pretty sure this is a random pakistani dude with false flags. Remember the yosef stalin? :rofl: :rofl:

This means that India is a country that successful detonated a A-bomb but not successfully detonated a H-bomb. What it means beyond that its up to anyone interpretation.

These are conspiracy theories which prop up time to time..are politically motivated..this one propped up right about the time Indo-US nuclear deal was about to be signed.

Is something akin to "Moon landing never took place."..Even though NASA gave clarification for all the points raised.

Khalistan patriot? I'm pretty sure this is a random pakistani dude with false flags. Remember the yosef stalin? :rofl: :rofl:

Don't forget Khalistan_Zindabad,yesterday's member!These both have the same Avtaar pictures.............hmmmmmmm.........strange;)

khalistan was vanished long ago but some pakistanis can never forget that.

Seriously man. In fact sikhs are one of the most patriot people in our country right now. Just look at their enrollment in the army!

How can they forget easily, they pinned their entire hope on Khalistan to beak up north india and encircle kashmir. I can only thank my punjabi brothers who crushed this thing.

Seriously man. In fact sikhs are one of the most patriot people in our country right now. Just look at their enrollment in the army!

yeah a Sikh is our prime minister, another one chief of planning commission. Sikhs are one of the people who fought fiercely against Pakistan along with others of India.

How can they forget easily, they pinned their entire hope on Khalistan to beak up north india and encircle kashmir. I can only thank my punjabi brothers who crushed this thing.

This was a bad idea for them. Not came true. Mujahedin also back fired.

nankana sahib as capital..

Punjab under Ranjit Singh.

ts

and a sardar for it.... :lol:
manmohan-singh-g20-summit.jpg

Sikh%2Bfan%2Bof%2BS.%2BManmohan%2BSingh.jpg

Some Indian scientists are spreading such rumours to provoke Indian govt. to resume nuclear testing.

Back
Top Bottom