What's new

India now has a private Missile Production Unit ; Thanks to Israel

I ate my dog already.

have u drank your cow pee yet?

U will run out of ammo in 10 days why bother fight war just go sleep

I dont drink cow urine but your wife loves it.

Maybe our media has learned a bit about disinformation ... spring a Trap ... set it.... and wait for the prey to step into it!

Maybe we have less than 10 days or more than 5 yrs of ammo... come and find out

You been living under rock?

China is pissed off with India and it is increasingly becoming a high probability that China will do some surgery on India militarily over Dolkam issue.

With Israel supplying arms to India, how China will see this military support? There might be repercussions to Israel.
they dont realy care they have there own militery staff

It's been months cheerleader, and sugar daddy wasn't able to do anything other than warning us. :lol:

If your sugardaddy yanks are not receving your desparate calls to save you backside on doklam issue, dont assume the rest of nations are as desparate as you lot are. ;)

they dont realy care they have there own militery staff

What if Israeli weapons are used by India against China? then what?

The Israeli strategists in their over enthusiasm to prop up India against Pakistan, didnt think about this probability . LOL

Careful. Don't use the word private around Indian rapist or they just might try to rape the missile production unit. :D

If your sugardaddy yanks are not receving your desparate calls to save you backside on doklam issue, dont assume the rest of nations are as desparate as you lot are.

I don't see Modi running to US like Nawas during Kargil.

And do come back after 2 weeks :lol:

I don't see Modi running to US like Nawas during Kargil.

And do come back after 2 weeks :lol:

He actually went to yanks to get their blessing, poor sod got his dhoti stuck at doklam, and that was certainly not in the script. LOL

Back
Top Bottom