What's new

India now has a private Missile Production Unit ; Thanks to Israel

In my opinion China is stronger then Russia.
Only uncle Sam is stronger than Russia. How can you count a country,which sources or copied weapons from exclusively from another country,and calling the earlier one as stronger than later.

Only uncle Sam is stronger than Russia. How can you count a country,which sources or copied weapons from exclusively from another country,and calling the earlier one as stronger than later.
As long as the copy is gettin results and being produced in an efficient way it's not such a bad thing.
As for budget and resources I think China can manage a war for much longer than Russia.

As long as the copy is gettin results and being produced in an efficient way it's not such a bad thing.
As for budget and resources I think China can manage a war for much longer than Russia.
Man,j got your point. But one thing you have to remember, Russians are different kind of breed when comes to war. Their poor state of economy won't pull them back for a long war. How long Chinese can continue fighting,a month or an year? Those Russians,fought war with Germans for years ,by sacrificing millions of men and women,by sacrificing their economy,by sacrificing the finest city of that time.

I will tell you one thing, even Americans can't win a war(I mean conventional war, in any nuclear war, US Russia armed conflict will be MAD) against Russia,even though us is miles ahead.

Back
Top Bottom