What's new

India now flooding Pakistan with liquor, heroin

the heroin part i dont really believe.....and even if it was true, most of it comes from Afghanistan --which produces 90% of the worlds opium requisite to produce and process heroin.

liquor? well its a problem because we have certain controls on what comes in from hindustan, but its not a HUGE deal. There are distilleries and breweries in Pakistan (e.g. Murree breweries which has been in the business for a very long time). It isnt as if all the booze in Pakistan comes from outside.

90% of cocine total production comes from pakistan and afghanistan and fake indian rupees printed in pakistan and noone talk about that here

Cocaine is primarily a South American drug, which is no where near Pakistan. Learn the difference between cocaine & opium, cocaine is a stimulant, while opium brings you down, relaxes you, & is used as a pain reliever (morphine is derived from it). Pakistan eradicated poppy cultivation decades ago, & Afghanistan produces 90% of the whole world's opium, exporting it to Pakistan, Iran, Russia & other countries.

Cocaine is primarily a South American drug, which is no where near Pakistan. Learn the difference between cocaine & opium, cocaine is a stimulant, while opium brings you down, relaxes you, & is used as a pain reliever (morphine is derived from it). Pakistan eradicated poppy cultivation decades ago, & Afghanistan produces 90% of the whole world's opium, exporting it to Pakistan, Iran & other countries.

in fact during the time of the anti-soviet jihad -- the CIA and even some elements in the ISI were killing 2 birds with one stone

they were funneling huge amounts of opiates and processed heroin onto unmarked aircrafts and sent them to Moscow and St. Petersburg. They had a huge problem on their hands, and these entities minted money off of it. Of course those were the cold war days, many games were being played. Depended on whose side you were on. Many of the soviet occupation troops also became heroin addicts, due to sinking morale and impending defeat.

The quality of indians' reasoning isnt worth it
I'm not gonna reply
I'll just end all this by saying Should I believe you or my own parents and grandparents? No youtube video can change the fact that my parents and grand parents had grown up in the perfect Pakistan

Wrong Title

Its not India its Non-State actors who flooding pakistan liquor or heroin.....and we don't have any control on them......

We should all grow up and disown peoples that are within both countries that sell drugs to make a profit. Whether they are importing it to a neighbor country or not is irrelevant. These people that distribute these drugs are a virus to both societies, and I think one of the first things that Pakistan and India should do is combat drugs effectively and mutually.

the heroin part i dont really believe.....and even if it was true, most of it comes from Afghanistan --which produces 90% of the worlds opium requisite to produce and process heroin.

liquor? well its a problem because we have certain controls on what comes in from hindustan, but its not a HUGE deal. There are distilleries and breweries in Pakistan (e.g. Murree breweries which has been in the business for a very long time). It isnt as if all the booze in Pakistan comes from outside.

India produces opium as well:

‘India is indifferent to the Opium Wars’ « readiscover

Opium and curry: The Indian tribe that welcomes you with drugs | CNNGo.com

It is not hard to convert opium into heroin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cocaine is primarily a South American drug, which is no where near Pakistan. Learn the difference between cocaine & opium, cocaine is a stimulant, while opium brings you down, relaxes you, & is used as a pain reliever (morphine is derived from it). Pakistan eradicated poppy cultivation decades ago, & Afghanistan produces 90% of the whole world's opium, exporting it to Pakistan, Iran, Russia & other countries.

forgive us, we are not used to this product .:D

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

i blame sania mirza :lol::lol::lol:

dont tell me you find her attractive mate:rofl:

Funny, I thought Afghan opium was much more easier to access than Wagah border full of stern soldiers. :blink:

India now flooding Pakistan with liquor, heroin

lol.. new kind of cross border terrorism!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom