What's new

India now flooding Pakistan with liquor, heroin

Indians supplied guns to your parents and grandparents who never knew what it was :what:

Btw...You are funny guy! :tup:

Pakistan has a bigger gun culture than India they hand make ak47's in peshawar as for Heroin it grows nxt door and is refined in India and Pak and it heads to turkey

90% of cocine total production comes from pakistan and afghanistan and fake indian rupees printed in pakistan and noone talk about that here

Am I supposed to laugh?

Moron is a term once used in psychology to denote mild mental retardation.[1] The term was closely tied with the American eugenics movement.[2] Once the term became popularized, it fell out of use by the psychological community, as it was used more commonly as an insult than as a psychological term.
Origin and uses

"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard[3] from the Ancient Greek word μωρός (moros), which meant "dull"[4] (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a mental age in adulthood of between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale.[5] It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). The word moron, along with others including, "idiotic," "imbecilic," "stupid," and "feeble-minded," was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists.[6]
Following opposition to Goddard's attempts to popularize his ideas,[7] Goddard recanted his earlier claims about the moron: "It may still be objected that moron parents are likely to have imbecile or idiot children. There is not much evidence that this is the case. The danger is probably negligible."[8]

In my parents' time, people who watched indian movies were considered spoiled. It wasnt something cool at all ._.

But most of you guys still watch them .:agree:

Am I supposed to laugh?

Fact is a fact i dont care if u do or not

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

We dont have people like this with ak47's at weddings

Last edited by a moderator:
But most of you guys still watch them .:agree:

Most of their parents did not

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Fact is a fact i dont care if u do or not

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

We dont have people like this with ak47's at weddings

You know what's really funny, afghan imigrants

there was a thread in this forum where Pakistani's were boasting of their beer factory/brand!!!!!some murree beer or something.....what happened did some one tell you for so long that beer was cough syrup?by the way Murree breweries also produce whisky.........did you guys think that it was juice ?....so you guys thought that only Indian beer/alcohol comes under Liquor category.....and heroin.....you guys support the Taliban who actually cultivated the drug that is sent all over the world from there....and just to enlighten you....the Taliban consist of pious and sincere Muslims of Pakistan and other middle east countries ....did they not know it was haram?....

just say we are doing it.....why would we do it if you guys dont drink?...am sure some one from Pakistan is involved in getting it there....so just chill off....and come out of your pathetic "i am holy " attitude !!!!!

Most of their parents did not

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

You know what's really funny, afghan imigrants

Gun market is in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Moron is a term once used in psychology to denote mild mental retardation.[1] The term was closely tied with the American eugenics movement.[2] Once the term became popularized, it fell out of use by the psychological community, as it was used more commonly as an insult than as a psychological term.
Origin and uses

"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard[3] from the Ancient Greek word μωρός (moros), which meant "dull"[4] (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a mental age in adulthood of between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale.[5] It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). The word moron, along with others including, "idiotic," "imbecilic," "stupid," and "feeble-minded," was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists.[6]
Following opposition to Goddard's attempts to popularize his ideas,[7] Goddard recanted his earlier claims about the moron: "It may still be objected that moron parents are likely to have imbecile or idiot children. There is not much evidence that this is the case. The danger is probably negligible."[8]

In my parents' time, people who watched indian movies were considered spoiled. It wasnt something cool at all ._.

:woot: is it your medical history??

Rupee news > Mark the truth > Riaz Haq,s blog > The nation

We have our own version of The Nation,.... TOI

They are just storing it and sending it onto Manchester for jbgt90 and his visit. I think we are going to need it!!!!!

noo mate not the hard stuff....:D
imm satisfied with just beer now a days .:lol:

Lo kar lo gal...

heroin-bust-india

India | Drugs | Heroin bust

India's Border Security Force confiscated 27 kilograms of heroin near the India-Pakistan border on Thursday, striking a blow against the drug trade that finances the Taliban and various international terrorist groups, the Hindustan Times reported.

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante....

Back
Top Bottom