What's new

India nottaking sides with her Western allies

I cant believe people need to be explained that changing the title from the original news headline amounts to "Changing the Title".
Are some people this thick or it is just pretension.

And showing screenshots to prove your stupidity!!! Priceless!!!

I cant believe people need to be explained that changing the title from the original news headline amounts to "Changing the Title".
Are some people this thick or it is just pretension.

And showing screenshots to prove your stupidity!!! Priceless!!!

And for everything else there is MasterCard!!!!! ;)

There are alliances such as the above talking place all across the Globe. Nothing to it.

^^^It is called International Trade and not "help" like you described it !

so plz tell us what US has given us........?.....nuke deal---a means to sell nuke reactors to India---which is also ....INTL trade

till recently hafiss was in Pakistan . then he supposedly went to Uganda on a holiday . , yet he finds time to find these priceless articles. :rofl:

Iran is one of India's friend. India will look at its own interest rather than looking out for West's interest.

Wow, This is what India does to its friends. Your explanation is that India abstained from voting against Iran because IRAN is India's friend. A true friend does not ABSTAIN, he comes to the aid of his friend. If India was true friend of Iran , she should have voted against the resolution and not just abstained.

If I am being attacked by some people, I expect my friends to come to my aid. If someone merely abstained , I do not consider him a friend. As they say, with friends like these, who needs enemies. I am sure Iran is thinking with friends like India, who needs enemies ?

This Pakistani poster few days back complained India allying with west now complaining its not. I mean look at the thread title he changed and rants he vomited on the thread.

"Negative News" ? Tell that to the Americans who are disappointed at the action India has taken to not side with them after they gave so much to India. If not for the American generosity, India would still be a backward country.

If any country can be prosperous with USA generosity...then Pakistan should be a super rich nation of this century of being an ally and getting money, ammunition and weapon from USA since last 64 years....

Come on dude..its good to be anti Indian but u know its not good to be anti indian but your logic should have a sense...

Back
Top Bottom