What's new

India nottaking sides with her Western allies

He likes changing titles, if India voted for, against or abstain, he will turn it to be negative news for India.

He also has as many lives as a cat here.

How is it possible for India to help USA when India can't even take care of her domestic problems such as Naxals, rebels, corruptions, Caste system, Indian Occupied Kashmir uprising etc etc

Have you taken Ganja!!!! To satisfy your fantasy please look the list of failed state Index, GDP growth rate, look at the list of dangerous country on earth. You will get all of your answers. :coffee:

He likes changing titles, if India voted for, against or abstain, he will turn it to be negative news for India.

He also has as many lives as a cat here.

"Negative News" ? Tell that to the Americans who are disappointed at the action India has taken to not side with them after they gave so much to India. If not for the American generosity, India would still be a backward country.

yes you are retarded Hafizz

here is your title

two countries are allies when they take each others side...

but here is your title again

so either you are a retard or you have 0 knowledge of english language....choose one.
---------------------

India has independent foreign policy unlike land of pure which needs a different shoulder to cry on after few decades.

I still didnt understand the meaning of the term 'nottaking' :hitwall:

@Hafizzzzzzzzzzzzz
I don’t believe in plastic surgery,
But in your case,
Sure go ahead.

"Negative News" ? Tell that to the Americans who are disappointed at the action India has taken to not side with them after they gave so much to India. If not for the American generosity, India would still be a backward country.

I think even Germany a NATO member abstained from voting when UN was creating no-fly zone over Libya. Anyway even US know that India won't ditch Iran but surely help them against Chinese.

I think even Germany a NATO member abstained from voting when UN was creating no-fly zone over Libya. Anyway even US know that India won't ditch Iran but surely help them against Chinese.

How has India helped USA ? What has India done so far other than bashing China ???

@ every member.

What do you think about hafizz? In which class, he is studying?

In my opinion, he didn't complete his K.G. Class

Back
Top Bottom