What's new

India not to criminalise marital rape

Again, this does not solve the problem. Its a problem within the system. How on Earth does making rape legal make it any better?

And what kind of retarded logic is it to say that she can simply divorce???

If you get stabbed by somebody on the road, its your fault, not his.... right? Because you could have simply used another road instead.
Are you trying to say that every wife is getting raped in India? why would a woman want to live with her rapist?

You mean there is No law against beating and torturing wives ? :lol: ............ how about beating and torturing Parengs and Children ? is there a law against that ? :cheesy:

So you think rape can not be a form of physical assault ? Are you for real?

I was not aware it is not a crime to assault someone on the Road. :lol: We Understand that you are Stupid, but is it necessary to remind us again and again ? LOL.
Really? Thats you best reply?

But then again, I am talking to some disgusting moron who is against a law that prohibits rape.

Are you trying to say that every wife is getting raped in India? why would a woman want to live with her rapist?

Where did I say so?

Do you understand what rape means?
"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent."
What a disgusting attitude :mad:
So its ok to force somebody to have sex? Even by using violence? What a sad day for the nation...

No you can't, husband can be charged under domestic violence.

Its a terrible decision in every way!
You realize that it makes it ok to fukcing RAPE your partner!?
Is that what you call morally just behavior? If yes, you can stick your traditions in your ***.

If laws are being misused by women to harass men and take away their property( now they even want their parents property). Then what good is the f**king law ? A women can completely destroy a man's life now a says with a simple charge without even an ounce of proof. Besides such cases can be filed under domestic violence. If something is more harmful than good then its a bad idea. No matter how good it looks.

Yeah, your father rapes your mother... thats fine because BJP said it.
Fukc logic :tup:

That is soo f**king low and its ironic coming from you considering your opinion. Get your head out of your ***, just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean you insult their parents in this way. Makes you look like a complete hypocrite in this thread.

@Koovie

I do respect your views. When either person is not interested then it is wrong to force your self on her/him. Right? OK, now if a person refuse to to do that for a long time then, what?

Not allowing sexual intercourse for a long time is ground for divorce: Supreme Court | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Now who will judge that? Only medical exam will prove if a person is s*xually active or not!! Suppose wife says no to s*x, but also no to divorce. Then what? Will the law ask the husband to get it from some where else?

Suppose wife/husband get it from some other source, but deny it to their partner, then what?

After all why do we get married? Then Marriage must be discarded!! Live-in is better. In India more than 75% is marriage is through arranged. No body know who has a higher libido..Wife or husband!!

So you think rape can not be a form of physical assault ? Are you for real?

LOL. If they are the same then why are they called different names ? :cheesy: one is called RAPE, other is called PHYSICAL ASSAULT :lol:

Why not learn ENGLISH first ?

Really? Thats you best reply?

But then again, I am talking to some disgusting moron who is against a law that prohibits rape.

That is the reply you deserve. Learn to live with it. There already is a law that prohibits rape you moron :lol:

@Koovie

I do respect your views. When either person is not interested then it is wrong to force your self on her/him. Right? OK, now if a person refuse to to do that for a long time then, what?

Not allowing sexual intercourse for a long time is ground for divorce: Supreme Court | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Now who will judge that? Only medical exam will prove if a person is s*xually active or not!! Suppose wife says no to s*x, but also no to divorce. Then what? Will the law ask the husband to get it from some where else?

Suppose wife/husband get it from some other source, but deny it to their partner, then what?

After all why do we get married? Then Marriage must be discarded!! Live-in is better. In India more than 75% is marriage is through arranged. No body know who has a higher libido..Wife or husband!!

No matter how you twist and turn it, there is NO WAY that its allowed that a person can force another person to have sex or to touch that person against his/her will.

Period. Its a basic fundamental right, and if the state cannot enforce that, I am sorry.....

There already is a law that prohibits rape you moron :lol:

Really? Then what about this?
Govt. has no plans to criminalise marital rape - The Hindu

Tell me, would you feel great if you raped your partner because its technically legal to do so?
Would you allow your sister or mother to be raped by their husbands because its legal to do so?

Period. Its a basic fundamental right, and if the state cannot enforce that, I am sorry.....

Well, Fundamental right..Yes
In the same breath I also say that to have s*x is also human's fundamental right! After all we are all animals..civilised ones! Then Govt. must permit humans to get s*x from any source after a certain age in a civilised way though....without violence.

In the same breath I also say that to have s*x is also human's fundamental right! After all we are all animals..civilised ones! Then Govt. must permit humans to get s*x from any source after a certain age in a civilised way though....without violence.
@Koovie
So when a girlfriends says "MAT KARO NA" in a seductive voice? does it amount to RAPE? because she isn't consenting in her words.

Really? Then what about this?
Govt. has no plans to criminalise marital rape - The Hindu

Tell me, would you feel great if you raped your partner because its technically legal to do so?
Would you allow your sister or mother to be raped by their husbands because its legal to do so?

That is the different between RAPE and Marital Rape you moron.

Rape : Forcible sex with non consenting partner
Marital Rape: Forcible sex with legally consenting partner.

Find out if your mother was raped by your father and the resulting child was you. That might explain why you are Retarded.

My sister or mother or ANY women in my family do not live by my "Permission", so I "allowing" or "disallowing" is irrelevant. But clearly that is not true in your family. So best you ask your family what the "men" in your family "allow" "your" women to do.

Looks like you Male chauvinist attitude is getting dangerously exposed.

Then have sex with other men or women... as long as it happens with the consent of both, I dont care.

The same idiots who made the decision are against sex before marriage or outside it while they have nothing against raping your wife and call themselves "morally" superior :hitwall:

@Koovie
So when a girlfriends says "MAT KARO NA" in a seductive voice? does it amount to RAPE? because she isn't consenting in her words.

Translate that pls

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom