What's new

India not to criminalise marital rape

So a Christian and an Non-Indian, David Brick is the expert on Hinduism ? :lol:

Maybe Jesus is then an Indian god and US is holy land :P

The largest number of Sati was from the Sikhs and from the Rajputs. See the link to Islamic invasion ? Second highest from Bengal (now Bangladesh), see the islamic link again ?

Most Sati was done by royalty and you hardly find sati in south India where islamic invasion was weakest.

Rubbish. Sati was a social practice as a reaction to Islamic invasion and tendency of invaders to RAPE and take SLAVES as permitted under islam.

Worry about under-age pregnancy in christian nations first.

I am glad the govt. took a bold and enlightened stand on Marital Rape. Its about time we took decisions based on our own heritage and culture, rather than blindly aping the western Christian barbarians.

What a non-sense statement that could only be made by an ignorant person. Hindu women committed sati because of Invading armies, in particular muslim army. hahahaha. Another RSS bullshitter who smelled too much of his own crap.

What a non-sense statement that could only be made by an ignorant person. Hindu women committed sati because of Invading armies, in particular muslim army. hahahaha. Another RSS bullshitter who smelled too much of his own crap.

:lol: ................. looks like you are lost for words.

When the jihadi's start abusing you, you know you have WON :lol:

:lol: ................. looks like you are lost for words.

When the jihadi's start abusing you, you know you have WON :lol:

Lost for words, damn right. Arguing with idiots like you wont fetch me any points, you would clearly beat anyone on experience. For now keep your head where sun dont shine, you seem to like it there.

Sati was not due to Islamic invasion. The term for it is Jauhar. Where all the women of Rajput clan commit mass suicide while their men marched out to fight the enemy to the last man standing.

Sati is death on husband's funeral pyre. Mostly a Bengali and Sikh practice. I suspect an element of property ownership tussles in Bengal which led to encouragement to Sati system there.

Sati was no Jauhar. Both existed and are seperate.

Rajputs also had a culture of Sati, as did the Sikhs. Sati was almost exclusively a Kshatriya tradition. What does that tell you ?

Sati in Bengal came second to Sikh and Rajputs. You can speculate, I am stating facts.

Lost for words, damn right. Arguing with idiots like you wont fetch me any points, you would clearly beat anyone on experience. For now keep your head where sun dont shine, you seem to like it there.

LOL ......................... more abuses from the Jihadi :lol: ........................ run along loser, bhag yaha se chutiye.

LOL ......................... more abuses from the Jiahid :lol: ........................ run along loser, bhag yaha se chutiye.
Oh an attempt to insult by the shit head, carry on. I find you marginally amusing.

Good decision in a way.

I think marital rape should be treated as a domestic violence crime, rather than a rape case.

Nowadays many women also misuse this as a means to get money out of innocent men whom they trap and use 'poor woman victim' image to get what they want.

Its a good decision ALL the way, not in a way.

Marriage is a conjugal relationship where the relationship and Contract exist primarily for legally sanctioned $ex.

If a women do not want $ex with her husband, she can divorce him. She cannot breach the contract (in legal terms) by refusing him $ex.

Oh an attempt to insult by the shit head, carry on. I find you marginally amusing.

How can an ant insult a Elephant foolish Jihadi. :lol: ................. now go do your namaz and read the quaran. Stop wasting my time.

I am glad the govt. took a bold and enlightened stand on Marital Rape. Its about time we took decisions based on our own heritage and culture, rather than blindly aping the western Christian barbarians.

Surprisingly, even the UPA govt was unwilling to breach this limit despite their own set up judicial commission's recommendation. Shows they too were aware of Laxman Rekha. It is time people stopped handling with velvet gloves the hyperfeminists. They are dangerous and should be bitch slapped into reality whenever possible.

Its a good decision ALL the way, not in a way.

Marriage is a conjugal relationship where the relationship and Contract exist primarily for legally sanctioned $ex.

If a women do not want $ex with her husband, she can divorce him. She cannot breach the contract (in legal terms) by refusing him $ex.

Let's not go into legalities man. Marriage is a relationship not a business deal.

That legalization and corporatization of marriage is what is fcuking Western societies these days when all women have become feminists and men are running away from them and getting married to eastern/Asian/South Asian etc women.

It is an intimate relationship between the two not just from $ex but also from heart and trust.

Feminists are trying to pollute this by trying to ruin this sacred natural relationship.

I strongly agree with you that this was a good decision. I have personally known a college-time friend who went through hell and back in his marriage because he married a cheat of a woman who'd do whatever she wanted with other men and screwed his financial life over even without such laws. Finally he divorced her and the law granted him the custody of his kid (which restored his trust in justice :).

Surprisingly, even the UPA govt was unwilling to breach this limit despite their own set up judicial commission's recommendation. Shows they too were aware of Laxman Rekha. It is time people stopped handling with velvet gloves the hyperfeminists. They are dangerous and should be bitch slapped into reality whenever possible.

True.

Feminists are not really women or support women empowerment; they just want to have their political nonsense and ruin families across the country.

They should return to their sponsored kitty parties and discussions on bra-burning in the US or other countries where they ridicule men like they are an object.

Extremes of anything is ugly; whether it is male dominance or feminist nonsense.

Let's not go into legalities man. Marriage is a relationship not a business deal.

That legalization and corporatization of marriage is what is fcuking Western societies these days when all women have become feminists and men are running away from them and getting married to eastern/Asian/South Asian etc women.

It is an intimate relationship between the two not just from $ex but also from heart and trust.

Feminists are trying to pollute this by trying to ruin this sacred natural relationship.

I strongly agree with you that this was a good decision. I have personally known a college-time friend who went through hell and back in his marriage because he married a cheat of a woman who'd do whatever she wanted with other men and screwed his financial life over even without such laws. Finally he divorced her and the law granted him the custody of his kid (which restored his trust in justice :).

You are Wrong.

A Relationship IS a relationship. You can have a relationship even without Marriage.

A Marriage IS A CONTRACT. I am talking about the CONSTITUTION and the LAW.

Don't be muddle headed about this in typical Indian fashion.

A marriage is not necessarily about intimate relationship, its sometimes about serving one's best interest. Financially, emotionally, spiritually, socially, politically etc. This is not mills and boons. This is Real life.

Marriage between Mulayam Singh Yadav and Lalu Prasad Yadav's children was about political union, not "romance".

Sati was no Jauhar. Both existed and are seperate.

Rajputs also had a culture of Sati, as did the Sikhs. Sati was almost exclusively a Kshatriya tradition. What does that tell you ?

Sati in Bengal came second to Sikh and Rajputs. You can speculate, I am stating facts.

All the mentions of the Sati queens in Rajasthan are Jauhars including Rani Padmavati. Show me an example of a Sati in Rajasthan when the Queen set herself on fire on her husband's funeral pyre.

Sati in Bengal and Orissa was a fact and mostly an upper caste phenomenon including Brahmin.

A very bad way to view marriage. You are saying marriage is legalized prostitution. That is not the Hindu view. It is a sacrament.

Marriage between Mulayam Singh Yadav and Lalu Prasad Yadav's children was about political union, not "romance".

Then it will break apart very soon.

It was made a legal matter to genuinely address the concerns of men and women. But later it became so twisted that now it has become a contract.

As a husband, I see marriage as a relationship, a strong bond between husband and wife, of trust and respect.

But yes, I support this move by the courts.

True.

Feminists are not really women or support women empowerment; they just want to have their political nonsense and ruin families across the country.

They should return to their sponsored kitty parties and discussions on bra-burning in the US or other countries where they ridicule men like they are an object.

Extremes of anything is ugly; whether it is male dominance or feminist nonsense.

Agree 100%

A Marriage IS A CONTRACT. I am talking about the CONSTITUTION and the LAW.

That is the Islamic view and what the libtards in India have set out to do to Hindu marriages. Make them a replica of Muslim marriages. Our marriages are not contracts. Most of our marriages still happen with Agni as witness.

But yes, I support this move by the courts.

It was not the courts, but the politicians who saved the day for us in this matter. They still have to face the public. The judges though are heavily influenced by Western values just like the libtards are.

All the mentions of the Sati queens in Rajasthan are Jauhars including Rani Padmavati. Show me an example of a Sati in Rajasthan when the Queen set herself on fire on her husband's funeral pyre.

Sati in Bengal and Orissa was a fact and mostly an upper caste phenomenon including Brahmin.

A very bad way to view marriage. You are saying marriage is legalized prostitution. That is not the Hindu view. It is a sacrament.

I repeat Sati is NOT Jauhar.

Jauhar is MASS Burning of women by jumping into the fire.

Sati was burning of a single wife ALONG with her Husband. It was a RARE thing, but more common with kings all over the world.

E.g. Wife of King Chandamahasena committed Sati in 842 AD.
Queen Sampalladevi of Ghatiyala committed sati in 890 AD

Between 1200 AD and 1600 AD only 20 Sati is mentioned in the records.

Between 1500 and 1800 AD, in the Mahakosla kingdom there is records that showed Sati was done by wives of weavers, barbars and Masons.

Rarely did brahmin women commit Sati. No record show that.

In south India, most Sati was recorded by the Nayaka and Gauda castes, both warrior class.

Finally Prostitution is Legal in India. As per law, marriage is a conjugal contract between a man and women. We are discussing Law, are we not ?

That is the Islamic view and what the libtards in India have set out to do to Hindu marriages. Make them a replica of Muslim marriages. Our marriages are not contracts. Most of our marriages still happen with Agni as witness.

I don't care what islam says. I am talking about LAW and Indian Constitution.

BTW there are 9 kinds of marriages in Hinduism, and I assure you not all of them are sacred.

1. Brahma Vivah
2. Daiva Vivah
3. Arsha Vivah
4. Gandharva Vivah
5. Prajapatya Vivah
6. Asura Vivah
7. Rakshasa Vivah
8. Paishacha Vivah

9. Swaymvara

BTW Mallu's don't marry in front of Agni. Its either in a temple before a god, or before a community with the community as witness.

Back
Top Bottom