What's new

India not to criminalise marital rape

The only Sati practiced by the elite in India was the Sikhs. Ranjith Singh's wives became Sati on his funeral pyre. So it was more of a Sikh and Bengali thing.

guess which modern indian state the roop kanwar case happened...

Our marriages are not contracts.

and that is wrong.

Most of our marriages still happen with Agni as witness.

yeah?? and agni will get the wife alimony or justice from violent in-laws??

CD2pdFIVEAAcfGN.jpg

Do you understand what rape means?

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent."

Its a good decision ALL the way, not in a way.

Marriage is a conjugal relationship where the relationship and Contract exist primarily for legally sanctioned $ex.

If a women do not want $ex with her husband, she can divorce him. She cannot breach the contract (in legal terms) by refusing him $ex.

How can an ant insult a Elephant foolish Jihadi. :lol: ................. now go do your namaz and read the quaran. Stop wasting my time.

What a disgusting attitude :mad:

So its ok to force somebody to have sex? Even by using violence? What a sad day for the nation...

Good decision in a way.

I think marital rape should be treated as a domestic violence crime, rather than a rape case.

Nowadays many women also misuse this as a means to get money out of innocent men whom they trap and use 'poor woman victim' image to get what they want.

Its a terrible decision in every way!

You realize that it makes it ok to fukcing RAPE your partner!?

Is that what you call morally just behavior? If yes, you can stick your traditions in your ***.

good decision.

Yeah, your father rapes your mother... thats fine because BJP said it.

Fukc logic :tup:

Do you understand what rape means?

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent."

Stringent law meant to protect women are being misused by women themselves to make money.

This is the data for whole of India in the year 2012, 6916 convictions out of 46054 with 39139 getting acquitted of DISCHARGED* (conditions applied)
image.png

Edit: for Link
IPC 498a arrests, conviction rate, statistics show gross abuse of human rights

Last edited:
https://defence.pk/threads/man-llb-turns-tables-on-wife’s-rape-charge.372800/#post-7094048

OK, if any body advocates to criminalize marital rape (OK I do.. on extreme situation i.e husband does not earn, depends on wife, beats her and do not divorce even if the wife wants...many more example), BUT they also should bring the validity of Pre-nup agreement act also. You cannot marry a person just like that and after six month frame him, divorce him and take away his half earning and that too whatever earned by his parents also. After all why do we get married?...To satisfy our libido, first..Isn't it?

https://defence.pk/threads/man-llb-turns-tables-on-wife’s-rape-charge.372800/#post-7094048

OK, if any body advocates to criminalize marital rape (OK I do.. on extreme situation i.e husband does not earn, depends on wife, beats her and do not divorce even if the wife wants...many more example), BUT they also should bring the validity of Pre-nup agreement act also. You cannot marry a person just like that and after six month frame him, divorce him and take away his half earning and that too whatever earned by his parents also. After all why do we get married?...To satisfy our libido, first..Isn't it?
If marital rape is criminalized I believe whining and b!tching from wife should amount to mental torture and must carry a punishment.

Stringent law meant to protect women are being misused by women themselves to make money.

This is the data for whole of India in the year 2012, 6916 convictions out of 46054 with 39139 getting acquitted of DISCHARGED* (conditions applied)
image.png

Edit: for Link
IPC 498a arrests, conviction rate, statistics show gross abuse of human rights

These are obviously other problems withing our law system... but legalizing one of the most disgusting crimes makes it any better? What kind of logic is that?

If some despicable piece of shit beats his wife to have sexual intercourse, its fine because she might have tried to misuse the law?

Such statements are only showing the sad state of our judiciary and mentality of some people.

Besides, the official attempt to justify rape by the morally just and highly cultured morons is even worse:
"Minister (MoS Home Affairs), Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary, suggests that due to factors such as level of education/ illiteracy, poverty, myriad social customs and values, religious beliefs etc., marriage is a sacrament, etc. in India. Therefore, marital rape cannot be criminalised. In short, marriage is a license for the man to rape his wife."

If marital rape is criminalized I believe whining and b!tching from wife should amount to mental torture and must carry a punishment.

Now you blame a rape victim for "whining and bitching" too ? !

These are obviously other problems withing our law system... but legalizing one of the most disgusting crimes makes it any better? What kind of logic is that?

If some despicable piece of shit beats his wife to have sexual intercourse, its fine because she might have tried to misuse the law?

Such statements are only showing the sad state of our judiciary and mentality of some people.

Besides, the official attempt to justify rape by the morally just and highly cultured morons is even worse:
"Minister (MoS Home Affairs), Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary, suggests that due to factors such as level of education/ illiteracy, poverty, myriad social customs and values, religious beliefs etc., marriage is a sacrament, etc. in India. Therefore, marital rape cannot be criminalised. In short, marriage is a license for the man to rape his wife."

Now you blame a rape victim for "whining and bitching" too ? !

If some despicable piece of shit beats his wife to have sexual intercourse, then the wife has the right under law to seek protection and divorce that "despicable piece of shit". :coffee:

The best solution for all this is put up CCTVs in all rooms...I mean all rooms!! So that "doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho jayega"!!

And "Youtube" will crash along with internet!!:D

Do you have any idea how badly abused 498 A is? there have been cases where 2-3 year old kids have been named in FIR. what sort of women empowerment is that? Where a word of a woman is enough to arrest the whole family of a person including his sister and her husband? Why these feminazis demand for strict punishment for the women who are abusing this law? why just a lip service when it comes to it?

I am against Marital rape, and provisions are there under domestic violence act, the women can seek divorce under those provisions if she is not happy with the marriage but if a guy tries to go for divorce in a abusive marriage he is looking to 498 A being filed against him along with his family members.

The best solution for all this is put up CCTVs in all rooms...I mean all rooms!! So that "doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho jayega"!!

True. If the hands of the Law enters the bedroom, then its better their Eyes enter the bedroom too :enjoy:

If some despicable piece of shit beats his wife to have sexual intercourse, then the wife has the right under law to seek protection and divorce that "despicable piece of shit". :coffee:

Oh what great logic.

So if she is being assaulted she is free to leave while the culprit cant get punished because there is no law against his crime?

Is that what you are saying? What backward logic....

If someone assaults you on the road its your fault, because you could have stayed at home :tup:

No wonder that we have places that are still stuck in the dark ages.... because people there have utterly disgusting mindsets straight out of the dark ages !

And the same people talk about "morals" and "values" LOL... they can stick their values into their a****

Do you have any idea how badly abused 498 A is? there have been cases where 2-3 year old kids have been named in FIR. what sort of women empowerment is that? Where a word of a woman is enough to arrest the whole family of a person including his sister and her husband? Why these feminazis demand for strict punishment for the women who are abusing this law? why just a lip service when it comes to it?

I am against Marital rape, and provisions are there under domestic violence act, the women can seek divorce under those provisions if she is not happy with the marriage but if a guy tries to go for divorce in a abusive marriage he is looking to 498 A being filed against him along with his family members.

Again, this does not solve the problem. Its a problem within the system. How on Earth does making rape legal make it any better?

And what kind of retarded logic is it to say that she can simply divorce???

If you get stabbed by somebody on the road, its your fault, not his.... right? Because you could have simply used another road instead.

yeah lets turn every bedroom in India into live ****.

Oh what great logic.

So if she is being assaulted she is free to leave while the culprit cant get punished because there is no law against his crime?

Is that what you are saying? What backward logic....

If someone assaults you on the road its your fault, because you could have stayed at home :tup:

No wonder that we have places that are still stuck in the dark ages.... because people there have utterly disgusting mindsets straight out of the dark ages !

And the same people talk about "morals" and "values" LOL... they can stick their values into their a****

You mean there is No law against beating and torturing wives ? :lol: ............ how about beating and torturing Parents and Children ? is there a law against that ? :cheesy:

I was not aware it is not a crime to assault someone on the Road. :lol: We Understand that you are Stupid, but is it necessary to remind us again and again ? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom