What's new

India not to criminalise marital rape

A man commits suicide every 9 minutes in India, plz take note of that too ....

Besides 6ft tall or 10ft tall, if the law itself is against you and is being heavily misused. What can he do. A 5ft tall woman can mentally torture a 6ft tall man with the current set of laws. Not to mention threaten his entire family with section 498a

I don't care what the govt. says, i have my own reasons. Fix the current set of laws. Give women equal punishment as men do if they file a false rape case or false dowry case. In which case i am ok. Otherwise it will be more ammunition for women to harass men and their families.
that's quora ... fcuk the man. Big Up women empowerment.

Western media is all over this story, even Wall Street Journal, CNN, Washington Post, and The Independent.

Western media is all over this story, even Wall Street Journal, CNN, Washington Post, and The Independent.

Not surprising.... a 21st century nation not regarding rape as rape is utterly stupid.

Even Afghanistan has been ahead of us :hitwall:

Why else do people marry? So that they can get a house to live in, pay the rent, and do household chores?
I guess to accuse the husband's family so that the girl can get a big chunk of their property.

Not surprising.... a 21st century nation not regarding rape as rape is utterly stupid.

which 21st century nation allows Muslim personal law to work under the ambit of secular freedom?

Thats another BS problem holding back India in the past...
I don't see any feminists raising their concern about how muslims women are exploited under the garb of religious rights of Muslim men? Can you tag me a link about any of such protests?

I don't see any feminists raising their concern about how muslims women are exploited under the garb of religious rights of Muslim men? Can you tag me a link about any of such protests?

"Muslim women in India are organizing against what they see as unfair laws regarding marriage, divorce, and property rights. Although the Indian Constitution offers all citizens equal rights irrespective of gender and religion, these rights do not extend to personal law. India does not have a uniform civil code; in family matters, legal decisions are based on religious law."
Muslim women in India seek equal rights under personal law | Inside Islam

How is it related to the topic? Care to explain...

"Muslim women in India are organizing against what they see as unfair laws regarding marriage, divorce, and property rights. Although the Indian Constitution offers all citizens equal rights irrespective of gender and religion, these rights do not extend to personal law. India does not have a uniform civil code; in family matters, legal decisions are based on religious law."
Muslim women in India seek equal rights under personal law | Inside Islam

How is it related to the topic? Care to explain...

A women made to share her husband with other women under the law is not a matter of concern for feminists?

At that time most cases of Sati was happened to avoid the dishonour acts from the invading Central Asian /Muslim forces.
Rani Padmini case was an example.

Rani Padmini's case is an example of Jauhar and not Sati.

What are you trying to say? How is it related to the topic?

I am supporting a woman's dignity in her married life, do you believe that allowing a Muslim man to marry 4 times infringe upon the right of Muslim woman?

You are fighting for woman's rights does this issue amounts a debate? do you believe this issue needs to be raised in the media to demand equal rights for muslim women?

Why don't you answer my post #130, if you are not a slave of MSM that I have always considered you to be?

Rani Padmini's case is an example of Jauhar and not Sati.
It's all about the narrative that has been forced down our throat in the school syllabus. Jats were robbers who looted the peace loving Afghans of the gold they got from Somnath temple.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom