What's new

India 'not forthcoming' on resuming comprehensive dialogue, Pakistan envoy at UN

Actually the first ever documented suicide bomber was a Russian who used strapped dynamite to his body to assassinate Tzar Alexander II in the 19th century.

There's a bit of trivia for you. :p:

Thanks

In history there are other examples too.

The post I made was to share inputs with a poster who felt such no - brainers needed ' invention' and that LTTE showed the world how its done,

Will talk
Won't talk
Will talk
Wont talk
Will talk
Wont talk

Make up your mind. This is getting silly.

Either way it makes no difference. Life goes on, they will continue to wage proxy war, we will continue to be defensive. Time to go full offensive and wage our own proxy war.

Actually the first ever documented suicide bomber was a Russian who used strapped dynamite to his body to assassinate Tzar Alexander II in the 19th century.

There's a bit of trivia for you. :p:

Actually the first recorded instance of suicide bombing comes from the 12th century.

It was attempted by Christian soldiers during the Crusades to free The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies. During the Crusades, the Knights Templar destroyed one of their own ships with 140 Christians on board in order to kill 10 times as many Muslims in the opposing fleet.

Another early example of suicide bombing was during the Belgian Revolution in 1831 - the war between the Dutch and the Belgians - when the Dutch Lt Jan van Speijk blew up his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians.

He had been ordered to take down his Dutch flag but said: "I would rather blow myself up." He killed dozens of his enemies in the process.

Actually the first recorded instance of suicide bombing comes from the 12th century.

It was attempted by Christian soldiers during the Crusades to free The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies. During the Crusades, the Knights Templar destroyed one of their own ships with 140 Christians on board in order to kill 10 times as many Muslims in the opposing fleet.

Another early example of suicide bombing was during the Belgian Revolution in 1831 - the war between the Dutch and the Belgians - when the Dutch Lt Jan van Speijk blew up his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians.

He had been ordered to take down his Dutch flag but said: "I would rather blow myself up." He killed dozens of his enemies in the process.
Interesting. So out of curiosity, what did the Knights Templar do with the ship? Did they ram into a bigger ship ?
Somehow I always thought of knights Templar as traveling to the holy land on horse back, I had no idea they had ships.

Interesting. So out of curiosity, what did the Knights Templar do with the ship? Did they ram into a bigger ship ?
Somehow I always thought of knights Templar as traveling to the holy land on horse back, I had no idea they had ships.

My understanding is that they rammed the ship and blew it up. They travelled to the middle east on ships and then rode their horse on land.

96596509c9fc08f99078b5a96562bc19.jpg

caravela2.jpg

04%20boat.jpg

So we had a terrorist attack on our Air Force base.

-We found the links of the Attackers inside the Pakistani territory.

-We ask them to take actions.

-They ask us to send their investigation team to India which we allowed on the condition that our invetigation team will also be allowed to investigate in Pakistan.

-Their investigation team arrives conducts their investigation and we provide them with all the evidence we have.

-The Pakistani investigation team returns to Pakistan takes a U-turn and says the attack was a false flagger and that the evidence provided are fake and that no Indian team will be allowed to investigate in Pakistan.

-We responds strongly to this as this was the clause behind allowing Pakistani investigation team to investigate in India.
In response Pakistan backs out of the peace process and the dialogues.

-And now they go crying running to the UN that India isn't supportive in the 'comprehensive peace dialogues'.

Enough of this drama already.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom