What's new

Pakistan proposes new roadmap for resuming dialogue with India

Pakistan Proposes New Roadmap ? :what:

11402390126_1fc3874242_b.jpg

I dont understand his moves anyway...he doesnt sem to get to the root of the problems.

When ever Pakistan proposes a road map for dialogue, it gives me shivers. Deep in my mind, I know some innocent Indians are going to suffer for their so called "peace initiative"..

Who cares! Road map is thing of the past & we prefer sat-nav now! :P

I still don't understand what will we get having good relations with India?

More economic relations means Pakistan becoming like Bangldesh.Which is again not in interest of Pakistan.

What's wrong with being Bangladesh?

One can only appreciate their transformation within the last 40 years. Economy, human index, education etc everything is on the up swing, they are also hanging their traitors and killing the terrorists, uprooting fundamentalists and extremists and becoming a moderate society - all of which an average Pakistani would wish that Pakistan too would do.

Ya mian sahib, I don't think anyone cares for your road maps. Motorway ban gaye hain, ap bas flyover baki hain. Then direct connection to Dubai.

What happened to the previous Roadmap?:partay:

Janab Nawaz Sharif, what you're playing isn't called a roadmap, it's called Snakes-&-Ladders.

Lol Nothing going to change. Better you stay in your place and we in our place. We know the road and the map in which way Pakistan is going.

The problem is that India no longer gives a shit about the Pakistan and the Kashmir issue (I am not trying to troll here BTW its a genuine statement of facts).India has become far more powerful both economically and militarily over the last many years since 99.Moreover Pakistan had realized long ago that it cannot win an overt war with India given India conventional military might (And not nuclear)and hence had to resort to covert war such as Kashmir insurgency,Khalistan,26/11 and likewise.But over the past 5 years especially 2008 the Indian foreign policy has evolved in a manner so as leave out Pakistan partially out of the equation and become more China centric. India's status in the international arena have changed entirely and International community is today standing with us and the US no longer come to Pakistan's rescue and even if it comes it would be a total waste as we do not give a damn about Uncle Sam anymore.Now many Pakistani members might disagree owing to facts such a chunk of our Defence hardware and forces are stationed on the Western front instead of the Eastern Front,to them I would like to point out that this policy of ours is not a strategically planned out one but something which we haven't worked on since we do not need to.As far as Miyan sahab's new so called "Road Map is concerned" its crystal clear that after coming into power he immediately got started with his old tactics by trying to push in as may terrorists as possible during the summer this year witnessed by a those large number of ceasefire violations that we have witnessed this year so as to create unrest during the election months,but the attempt failed miserably due to the IA's fierce resistance to to the surprise of the Pakistani establishments and now unable of being able to pull out any new rabbit out of the hat so as to bring India to the bargain table.But what people like Nawaz forget is that a nation state far superior would be willing to negotiate with an inferior one only when there is something on the platter for the former that the latter would be capable of offering.My point is that a few years ago Pakistan was able to coerce India into raking up the Kashmir issue by creating trouble in Kashmir cause the defence infra there was far inferior than it is today.Pakistan wont be able to coerce India anymore by doing the same .Today its entirely our decision whether we want dialogue or not and if at What would we be gaining from that?Would Pak hand over occupied Kashmir to us if we talk? These are the questions that are needed to be asked.Pakistan lost its golden opportunity to solve the Kashmir issue during Atal jee's visit by doing Kargil when both the countries were more or less on the same platform.As rightly pointed out by many of my Indian friends that maybe within the next decade the Air Wing of the Indian Navy would be far superior to the Pak AF!!So now there could only be token gestures of state visits and so on without any constructive solution being on the forefront cause India is now in a position to go for simple status quo.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom