What's new

India not even close to where China was 5 years ago: Chinese daily

This the other thing I don't understand, why they constantly make such grandiose claims, and never have to say sorry to their people for the bs? And Indian masses just forget about it, and get hyped up again next someone make the same claim. If Chinese leaders make claims like this, people probably will chew him alive.

This is something you will never understand. You see, India is a democracy ruled by a single family for most of its history.

This the other thing I don't understand, why they constantly make such grandiose claims, and never have to say sorry to their people for the bs? And Indian masses just forget about it, and get hyped up again next someone make the same claim. If Chinese leaders make claims like this, people probably will chew him alive.

This is foolish to compare how India is now and how was China before 5 years. Your quoting of our president's call to make India super power by 2012 is ridiculous. He has mentioned decades back. He himself has clarified that India need not be a super power and only need to get rid of poverty. He has mentioned this when he was a scientist and not when he was the president.

If you ask me how is India right now comparing 5 years before , we are far far ahead. Not based on our statistics but on our living standards. By living standards of even a remote village. All your country represents right now is a foolish aggressor with a lot of money poured around from the world.

Can you point out one technoligical accomplishment by China as a first of its Kind ? Nothing. just by having zerox machines you can never claim your superiority anywhere.

This is foolish to compare how India is now and how was China before 5 years. Your quoting of our president's call to make India super power by 2012 is ridiculous. He has mentioned decades back. He himself has clarified that India need not be a super power and only need to get rid of poverty. He has mentioned this when he was a scientist and not when he was the president.

If you ask me how is India right now comparing 5 years before , we are far far ahead. Not based on our statistics but on our living standards. By living standards of even a remote village. All your country represents right now is a foolish aggressor with a lot of money poured around from the world.

Can you point out one technoligical accomplishment by China as a first of its Kind ? Nothing. just by having zerox machines you can never claim your superiority anywhere.

Are yo saying your president was not consistent? India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - timesofindia-economictimes

Have you done any ground reality check with remote villages to claim this on their behave?

Nobel Prize on medicine 2015. Mr. Youyou Tu.

Last edited:
Are yo saying your president was not consistent? India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - timesofindia-economictimes

Have you done any ground reality check with remote villages to claim this on their behave?

The reality is that India is a knowledge superpower since ancient times.

Ancient India invented zero, genetic engineering, plastic surgery, interstellar space travel, teleportation, fusion power and many advanced technologies.

I have no doubt that under Modi-ji's brilliant leadership, India will quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020!

The reality is that India is a knowledge superpower since ancient times.

Ancient India invented zero, genetic engineering, plastic surgery, interstellar space travel, teleportation, fusion power and many advanced technologies.

I have no doubt that under Modi-ji's brilliant leadership, India will quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020!
FB_IMG_1423688511540.jpg

Are yo saying your president was not consistent?

Is China consistant to stick to all the communist policies of Mao ? "the only thing does not change is change itself". We Indians adopt very quickly. I belong to a village :) Why I should do a reality check !

India was on track to become a superpower by 2012, but due to Kangress traitors and their corruption, that goal has been delayed.

However, with Modi-ji in power, India will quickly advance in all areas. I have no doubt that India will become a superpower by 2020!

Last edited:
But it has been 70 years since he said that....
Ironically killed by people of the same mentality as most Indian posters on this forum and of course Government.

So Chinese girls are more important than your national pride now?
Have some sympathy will you?Maybe he finds Indian girls too ugly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom